Alison Sydor is beautiful

Old October 3rd 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
lewdvig

Default Alison Sydor is beautiful

Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

Old October 3rd 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 2, 8:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

My friend, I think you need to get out more.

Old October 3rd 07, 05:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article .com,
wrote:

On Oct 2, 8:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

My friend, I think you need to get out more.

It's better than that. Let's watch Lewdvig's head explode...

Lewdvig: thanks to the staggered starts used for Men's B and Women's A,
I've been passed by Ms Sydor in CX races twice in the last month.

http://www.escapevelocity.bc.ca/2007/gpcxresults

Once sold a bike to Jean Ann McKirdy, too,

Old October 3rd 07, 05:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"lewdvig" wrote in message
oups.com...
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

But you didn't mention a pleasant surprise just before of the interview with
that Hunky Lyne Bessette, and that nice podium shot with Elvis! Equally
stunning, and she did a lot of work in the Toona stages in road racing this
year.

Old October 3rd 07, 06:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

Stunning is Rebecca DeMornay in Risky Business or Pheobe Cates back in
the day.

You could even argue Ally Sheedy was stunning in 1982.
But Alison Sydor is not quite in that league...at least not with her lid
and glasses on in that clip.

Magilla
Old October 3rd 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Oct 2, 7:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

That was actually Steve Bauer.

Old October 3rd 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Oct 2, 9:07 pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 8:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:

Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

My friend, I think you need to get out more.

No ****.

Stunning? hmmmm . . . .

Old October 3rd 07, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
zencycle

On Oct 2, 9:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

Sydor is a great cyclist, but I wouldn't call her stunning. For that,
you need to check out Rochelle Gillmore and Daphny Van de Brand

http://www.daphnyvandenbrand.nl/
http://www.holidaykoala.com.au/athle...sp?athleteID=1

Now _that's_ smokin'!!!!

Old October 3rd 07, 02:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

zencycle wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

Sydor is a great cyclist, but I wouldn't call her stunning.

I guess you haven't had the privilege of being punched between the eyes
by Alison.
Old October 3rd 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
zencycle

On Oct 3, 9:56 am, Kyle Legate wrote:
zencycle wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

Sydor is a great cyclist, but I wouldn't call her stunning.

I guess you haven't had the privilege of being punched between the eyes
by Alison.

well, in _that_ context, you have a point....