More dumb**** liberals...

Old August 2nd 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default More dumb**** liberals...

"ST" wrote in message

Damn you guys are idiots..............

The worst part about this is they're the bright ones.

Old August 2nd 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Krusty

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:27:57 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

On Aug 2, 5:12*am, Krusty wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 09:34:06 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

I don't know how anyone could think this clown has any business as
commander-in-chief. *He's going down as the worst president in
history.
-Paul

Oh I dunno....Franklin Pierce was pretty bad.

No need to dig around that far back- Nixon was the previous record
holder. He was pretty hard to beat considering both he and his vice
president were forced to resign for criminal acts, but George "W"uss
has done it.

Speaking of wusses, S--T and Kuntitch are a pair of them. You cowards
remind me of "W"uss sitting on his ass on 9/11. I get in your faces
and you look the other way. No balls, just like your cowardly
president.
-Paul

Nixon's problems aside, he was at least capable of running a country.
That makes him infinitely better than Bush.

I'm still going with Bush's great-great-great-uncle (or whatever he
was to him) as worst ever.
Old August 2nd 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Krusty

wrote:

[...]

Heh heh- no accounting for taste. Tell me, how many wars did Pierce
lose? ;-)
-Paul

Franklin Pierce is regarded by many historians as being more
responsible for the Civil War than any other person.

Now, there is plenty of blame to go around, so I'm not sure how
responsible he was...but just look at how many people his policies got
killed.
Old August 2nd 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Aug 2, 7:07*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"ST" wrote in message

Damn you guys are idiots..............

The worst part about this is they're the bright ones.

Hey, *I* didn't vote for Bush! Anyone who did is an idiot. Here he is
being told "Mr President, the nation is under attack":
http://complete911timeline.org/event...81722-9210.jpg

Here he is AFTERWARDS, sitting on his ass clutching a friggin'
children's book as the attacks continue:
http://complete911timeline.org/event...81722-9138.jpg

Old August 2nd 08, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

On Aug 2, 7:03*am, Andre wrote:
On Aug 2, 9:40*am, ST wrote:

On 8/2/08 6:21 AM, in article
, "Andre"

wrote:
On Aug 1, 10:27*pm, ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vincen...ecution-of-geo....
427.html

Damn you guys are idiots..............

Not only are you the idiot, but you're a double idiot for not knowing
you're an idiot.

Dumbass -

Not only is he a genius, he's also skinny.

Just ask him.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.
Old August 2nd 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

Donald Munro wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
"Media item not found!"

ST wrote:
I clicked on the link and there it was!!

They've got a javascript that tests your political affiliation before

Then my political affiliation must have changed. It works now.
Old August 2nd 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger[_3_]

ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

OK. Some people don't approve of the war in Iraq. Got it.

What annoyed you about this?
Old August 2nd 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Fred Fredburger wrote:
"Media item not found!"

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Then my political affiliation must have changed. It works now.

It may be fooled if you're posting from a small town rather than
a city. Or its a SchwartzSoft obfuscated Perl script.

Old August 2nd 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ST[_2_]

On 8/2/08 10:49 AM, in article
, "Kurgan
Gringioni" wrote:

On Aug 2, 7:03*am, Andre wrote:
On Aug 2, 9:40*am, ST wrote:

On 8/2/08 6:21 AM, in article
, "Andre"

wrote:
On Aug 1, 10:27*pm, ST wrote:
These ASSBAGS learned this from their braindead college professors who
partied too much during the 60's-70's

These morons could pass for their Vietnam era proff's

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3b_1217630606

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/vincen...ecution-of-geo...

427.html

Damn you guys are idiots..............

Not only are you the idiot, but you're a double idiot for not knowing
you're an idiot.

Dumbass -

Not only is he a genius, he's also skinny.

Just ask him.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

I have a lean body mass of 174lbs. I weigh more with 0 body fat than you
weaklings weigh with your bear gut and toothpick legs!