Koxx 1 Seat Busted!!!!!!

Old February 11th 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ilosttheotherwheel

Default Koxx 1 Seat Busted!!!!!!

ok well today i was practicing roll hops over this box in my backyard
and i hopped up trying to jump over it and the front bolts busted off
of the seat taking the screw thing with it. so my 60 dollar white widow
seat is busted but lucky for me my dad got a bonus yesterday and said
he would order me a new one with my dan heaton frame and try-all seat
post. (these are late christmas presents)

--
ilosttheotherwheel

unicycle for christ

ilosttheotherwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12841

Old February 11th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

koxx is not strong at all

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

###unicycle for JAH RASTAFARI###
One wheel in brazil
picado's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11964

Old February 11th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

ilosttheotherwheel wrote:
ok well today i was practicing roll hops over this box in my backyard
and i hopped up trying to jump over it and the front bolts busted off
of the seat taking the screw thing with it. so my 60 dollar white widow
seat is busted but lucky for me my dad got a bonus yesterday and said
he would order me a new one with my dan heaton frame and try-all seat
post. (these are late christmas presents)

your just going to break the tryall seatpost. They are just like the KH
seatposts, and I've broken 2 of them. (I'm 80 pounds...)

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

maxcarriere wrote:
nah, he just wants to buy the cranks to look at them and rub them on his
body..

muniaddict wrote:
does he have me confused with somebody who's actually good?

Julian wrote:
that guys good at not doing stuff.

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
you're gonna need a flux capacitor and a shot of plutonium

Old February 11th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

mornish wrote:
your just going to break the tryall seatpost. They are just like the KH
seatposts, and I've broken 2 of them. (I'm 80 pounds...)

unless he's talking about the pit fighter.

--
gordito8me

36er fund = 19$ out of 375$
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old February 11th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
recommanded poster

are you sur it's a pit fighter ?
i wanted to buy one

--
recommanded poster

samiaul who want good speak english!!
recommanded poster's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11460

Old February 11th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

bah get a crmo seatpost for it. a pit fighter would do but so much more
expensive, cause u'll jsut snap the aluminium ones.

and if u broke ur seat, dont change it, just get a carbon fiber plate
for it, then it wont break. Cuase ur just gonna break another koxx
seat. And koxx seats are just as strong as KH ones since its the same
backplate!

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 11th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni.rider.13

mornish wrote:
your just going to break the tryall seatpost. They are just like the KH
seatposts, and I've broken 2 of them. (I'm 80 pounds...)

I haven't been able to figure out how you break seat posts.

--
uni.rider.13

Some people call me nuts for riding, other people call me no
nuts.

My 'Gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/y3k57x)

Hey!!! Go and see my new website. 'unicycleaustin.741.com'
(http://unicycleaustin.741.com/index.html)
uni.rider.13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13011

Old February 11th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

uni.rider.13 wrote:
I haven't been able to figure out how you break seat posts.

I think *note* "I THINK" that most of the time when you break a
seatpost you're breaking the place where it connects to the seat.

Old February 11th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
picado

uni.rider.13 wrote:
I haven't been able to figure out how you break seat posts.

sometimes you fall from a drop on the front side of the seat.
this will make a high pressure on the seat post base

i already broke one and now iam using the kh rail type addapter. but it
is really heavy

--
picado

From HELL SP mono CLUBE!

Old February 11th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

gordito8me wrote:
I think *note* "I THINK" that most of the time when you break a seatpost
you're breaking the place where it connects to the seat.

Unless you're Cody Williams... then you have a "Stiff Stick" welded on,
which weakens the post where it has been welded.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

gell seat kh or koxx one? JUNGAUNI Unicycling 8 April 14th 06 05:26 AM
Busted rim? Eddbmxdude Unicycling 11 March 9th 06 11:12 PM
Kris Holm seat post... BUSTED! Bob22b Unicycling 31 April 5th 05 04:06 AM
Jones gets busted!!! DanSchmatz Racing 2 September 29th 04 04:53 PM