new street trick?!?!

Old February 20th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni4life_13

Default new street trick?!?!

ok so i was sick the other day and had nothing better to do than think
of things to do on a uni. im not good enough to acually do it and
correct me if i am wrong for saying i invented this trick. but anyways
:
1. you would have two rails set up with a space
between
them (one behind the other, in a line)
2. you grind the first rail
3. then do a 180, 360, or 540 (if you are really
good). do it with
combos of landing on the 2nd rail on the opposite

pedal/ opposite side of the rails as you started
the trick.

so on some of these you would land backwards and on the other pedal. i
just thought it would look really cool

IF i am the inventor of this trick, I, hereby name (and claim) these
tricks the "rail-to-rail" tricks. and all of the combos such as a
"rail-to-rail 180, 360, 540" AND "rail-to-rail switch" AND all the
"rail-to-rail 180, 360, 540 switch" tricks. (you end up on the other
side with a switch)

sorry if it seemed like i was blabbing but i have just been sitting
around too long. lol

P.S. shaun (or anyone else who is good), that would be awsome if
you videotaped some of these. it would be soooo awsome to see it!!!

--
uni4life_13
uni4life_13's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13726

Old February 20th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordythegon

hey ive seen it before. ive never seen the 360 or 540 but it could
proablly be done well the 360 could.

--
gordythegon

but you can do anything.....you can make fire with two isicles in
alaska-jonny peacock

http://compulsioncycles.com/jon/main.php check it out
gordythegon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10642

Old February 20th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

In one of Shauns night session video, he has a ledge on one side, and
another ledge on his other side. He did a grind on the first one,
jumped over and grinded on the other.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old February 20th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni4life_13

ok but im talking about two rails in line!

Old February 20th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

uni4life_13 wrote:
ok but im talking about two rails in line!

I know. =p

Im just saying something similar has been done.

Can you grind yet?

Old February 20th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni4life_13

no i cant grind yet. it sucks. i dont really have anywhere that i can
learn to grind. i have limited riding areas

Old February 20th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni4life_13

really, i want someone to get good at these tricks and film them. and
show me of course!

Old February 20th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

this isn't really a new trick, its just a new combo.

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old February 20th 07, 06:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

zfreak220 wrote:
this isn't really a new trick, its just a new combo.

Thats what I was thinking. Its just one grind after another, with a
180, 360 or 540 in between!

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old February 20th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Thats what I was thinking. Its just one grind after another, with a 180,
360 or 540 in between!

Still would be cool to see more combos in unicycling.