Global Warming

Old April 3rd 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Global Warming

On Apr 3, 12:33 pm, Donald Munro wrote:

Which one was that half borg with the big breasts ? You could easily
have got assimilated by her breasts if you weren't careful.

Ah, yes. I believe her name was "Two-of-Large."
Old April 3rd 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Apr 3, 11:07 am, Bill C wrote:

What are the facts? Again and again and again--what are the facts? Shun
wishful thinking, ignore divine revelation, forget what "the stars
foretell," avoid opinion, care not what the neighbors think, never
mind the unguessable "verdict of history"; what are the facts, and to
how many decimal places? You pilot always into an unknown future;
facts are your single clue. Get the facts!

Robert Heinlein (1907 - 1988)
Source: Time Enough for Love, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

He was also big on civility, and we KNOW I think Tom fails that
miserably, but so do others towards him. I'd much prefer not to read
any of it.
Bill C- Hide quoted text -

This is too good. I have to give credit to Air Ameerica for the
suspension.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/04...aro-fg-whores/
Quoted:

Ferraro turned out to be the David Duke in drag. Who knew?" Rhodes
said to laughter. "What a whore Geraldine Ferraro is, she's such a
f*****g whore."

A few minutes later, Rhodes said"Hillary is a big f*****g whore too."
She then suggested Clinton was trying to force her way into the
Democratic nomination by manipulating pledged delegates. "Oh, f**k
you, okay, f**k you," she said.

Ferraro said Rhodes should be fired.

Noone at Air America would EVER say these kind of things, only Coulter
and Malkin. Now have we setlled it that BOTH sides have their
scumbags?? I just wish that some of the outlets had taken the action
of suspending Coulter. In that case Air America has much more
credibility than Fox and friends.
Bill C
I can't believe, and I'm probably the only one, that I let myself get
sucked in by this **** again. I'm about as sick of this as everyone
else is.

http://carcino.gen.nz/images/index.p...9a680/463c5922
Old April 3rd 08, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Bill C wrote:
I can't believe, and I'm probably the only one, that I let myself get
sucked in by this **** again. I'm about as sick of this as everyone
else is.

A long time ago I concluded that you had a need for
this sort of thing and that's why you are unable to
walk away from it.

For some of us it is the tweaks of Partridge Family
fantasies from adolescence that keeps us here. For
others it is arguing on the internet. What I don't
get are the Mork and Mindy groupies. That's just
not right.

Bob Schwartz
Old April 4th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Apr 3, 6:10*pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:
Bill C wrote:
*I can't believe, and I'm probably the only one, that I let myself get
sucked in by this **** again. I'm about as sick of this as everyone
else is.

A long time ago I concluded that you had a need for
this sort of thing and that's why you are unable to
walk away from it.

For some of us it is the tweaks of Partridge Family
fantasies from adolescence that keeps us here. For
others it is arguing on the internet. What I don't
get are the Mork and Mindy groupies. That's just
not right.

Bob Schwartz

I don't know I could get sucked in by this:
http://www.hanacoast.ws/femalestars/pam_dawber/
The leotard shot aint too shabby ;-)

Couldn't find any on a bicycle, but I'd love to get sucked into this:
http://www.teamdarkside.ca/gallery.php?pic=17
we're talking lust he
http://www.jassystems.com/ipsc/sbt%20pics/index.htm

Enjoy!
Bill C
Old April 4th 08, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Apr 3, 5:44*pm, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
On Apr 3, 12:33 pm, Donald Munro wrote:

Which one was that half borg with the big breasts ? You could easily
have got assimilated by her breasts if you weren't careful.

Ah, yes. I believe her name was "Two-of-Large."

Oh no--don't take the brain-boost!

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDShttp://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY

This IS performance enhancing, or maybe intimidating:
http://www.fhmonline.com/girls_girls...sp?idx_id=2566

Here's a little "popular" science too:
http://www.fhmonline.com/articles-1276.asp

Bill C
Old April 4th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
William Asher

Bill C wrote:

On Apr 3, 5:44*pm, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
On Apr 3, 12:33 pm, Donald Munro wrote:

Which one was that half borg with the big breasts ? You could easily
have got assimilated by her breasts if you weren't careful.

Ah, yes. I believe her name was "Two-of-Large."

Oh no--don't take the brain-boost!

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDShttp://www.dentaltwins.com
Brooklyn, NY
718-258-5001

This IS performance enhancing, or maybe intimidating:
http://www.fhmonline.com/girls_girls...sp?idx_id=2566

Here's a little "popular" science too:
http://www.fhmonline.com/articles-1276.asp

Bill C

This has been the best usenet climate change thread ever.

--
Bill Asher
Old April 4th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Apr 3, 2:33*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
Which one was that half borg with the big breasts ?

Don't act like you don't know. Yes, you even watched Voyager.

She has had sex at least once:

http://www.celebritywonder.com/pictu...z_15200788.jpg

http://blog.synthesis.net/2008/03/05...f-in-9-months/
Old April 4th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Apr 3, 5:19 pm, William Asher wrote:

This has been the best usenet climate change thread ever.

Please don't say that your globes were warming.

Damn Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 16 February 9th 08 05:44 AM
A little global warming WeaselPoopPower Racing 1 November 16th 07 07:47 AM
Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 212 November 16th 07 03:41 AM
Global Warming Richard Bates UK 84 July 25th 04 11:58 PM