-- AUSSIE RULES FOOTBALL HAS GONE TO THE DOGS...

Old July 17th 19, 01:10 AM posted to aus.sport.aussie-rules,aus.sport.cricket,aus.sport.golf,alt.tennis,aus.bicycle
dolf

Default -- AUSSIE RULES FOOTBALL HAS GONE TO THE DOGS...

If life is so precarious (ie. note the lack of consciousness
instantiation as engagement by the person) he ought not have breed...

Animals raise their offspring and often live in herds but when we hear
the departing Saint Kilda's football coach Alan Richardson make such
claims we believe it to be a humane quality as a virtue associated with
basic ethics of altruism derived from the human condition.

YOU ONLY LOVE YOUR OWN.

GOD HELP US...

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY (LETS GRAB THEM BY THE ...) —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ; — John Kerry (Secretary of State) 25 MAY 2017 warning
about buying on 23 NOVEMBER 2016 a Rosetta Stone / Learn Russian

http://www.grapple369.com/docs/eBay.pdf

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD C@NT
TILL I LOAD. — New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern didn't
hesitate to call a "terrorist attack" [*THAT* *ALTHOUGH* *NOT* *ORDERED*
*BY* *ANY* *GROUP* *AS* *A* *DECISION* *TARRANT* *MADE* *HIMSELF*, *HE*
'*DID* *CONTACT* *THE* *REBORN* *KNIGHTS* *TEMPLAR* *FOR* *A* *BLESSING*
*IN* *SUPPORT* *OF* *THE* *ATTACK*, *WHICH* *WAS* *GIVEN*.' [cf:
Tarrant's Manifesto emailed to Ardern, page 9 of 73]

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE BL@MPKIN — INTELLIGENCE advice via news media can be directly
related to bookend IDEAS @1 - 5 JULY 1941 and @235 - 7 JUNE 1942 within
ADOLF HITLER'S TABLE TALK and since I can redact other statements to
#231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL I took this to mean that KNIGHTS TEMPLARS
(CATHOLIC MILITARY ORDER) as States, Soldiers, Religions, Institutions
(Sports), organisations were going to be engaged within #419 - SLAUGHTER
and eclipse event together with Saint George Feast Day as STATE /
RELIGIOUS holiday which within 2019 was in conflict with Easter Sunday
upon 21 APRIL and regarded by ANGLICANS on 29 APRIL and CATHOLICS upon
30 APRIL.

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP." — YOU ARE EVIDENTLY A PROPONENT OF #315 - JINGOISTIC
NATIONALISM IN SPEAKING #342 - SLANDER BY #288 - HISTORICAL REVISIONISM
AGAINST OUR #315 - ANZAC HERITAGE BEING A #342 - SELF JUSTIFICATION IN
DENIAL OF GUESS WHAT?

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French:
to reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an
excuse, derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017;

THE ANZAC HERITAGE HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY 315 - JINGOISTIC NATIONALISM
GIVING ALLEGIANCE TO A FOREIGN POWER AND NOT THE BRITISH SOVEREIGN

DRAFT DOCUMENT IS AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING URL:

http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Wellington%20Liquor%20Accord%20Inaction%2020190707 .pdf

WHAT IS RECOMMENDED AS REDEEMING ACTION BEFORE 11 NOVEMBER 2019: THAT
THE GOVERNMENT EXERCISE ITS AUTHORITY BY THE ATTORNEY GENERAL MAKING AN
APPLICATION TO THE COUNTY COURT FOR AN IMMEDIATE STRIKEOUT OF ALL
INTERVENTION ORDERS AGAINST ME AND MATTER on 20 JANUARY 2020 BECOMES A
COMMITTAL MENTION HEARING FOR SERIOUS INDICTABLE OFFENCES FOR DIRECTION
TO LAW ENFORCEMENT

— GAY CONVERSION THERAPY MODULE #101: DEALING WITH RELIGIOUS VAIN
IMAGINATIONS WHICH EXALTS ITSELF AGAINST KNOWLEDGE OF GOD

(c) 2019 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 July 2019

WITH RESPECT TO THE PROPENSITY OF THERE BEING AS CAUSE CÉBÈBRE *PRO*
*DOMO* IMPETUS OF A 'RUSE, DEVICE OR TRICK' {ie. #315 - OVERTHROW by
#325 - DETRUDE INCLUDING EXCLUSION AND CENSORSHIP} MADE AGAINST THE
*SELF* *IDENTITY* - *FORMULA* *OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* /
*MEMBRUM* *VIRILE* ENTITLEMENT RIGHT IN BESTOWING ONLY A CONTEMPT BY
IGNORANCE BEING A #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL MADE AGAINST QUEEN
VICTORIA’S LETTERS PATENT AS PRESENTS {ie. HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS) GIFT
(DŌREA: a gratuity:—gift) [Hebrews 6:4-12] as *GLOBUS* *CRUCIGER*} BY AN
*INCESSANT* *SOCIAL* *ENGINEERING* WHICH IS HABITUALLY MADE AGAINST #492
- AUTONOMOUS FREEWILL {

+ 0, 27 {IDEA: @311 *** BY #315 - HOMOSEXUAL SLANDER THEN A SERIOUS
BREACH OF THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC GIVEN THE INNER MAIDEN /
MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN DYNAMIC OF 3 APRIL 33 AD}, 54 {IDEA: @348} {ie.
REALM OF ITS NATURE AS HEAVEN - *FORMULA* *FOR* *UNIVERSAL* *LAW*}

+ 0, 9 {IDEA:* @282}, 18* {IDEA: @298} {ie. SYSTEM’S COSMOLOGY AS EARTH
- *FORMULA* *OF* *HUMANITY*}

+ 0, 3* {IDEA:* @270}, 6* {IDEA: @280} {ie. SELF IDENTITY - *FORMULA*
*OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM* *VIRILE*}

+ 1* {IDEA: @265, @266}, 2 {IDEA: @267, @268, @269, @272, @273 ***
*FORMULA* *FOR* *PRESERVING* *EUROPEAN* *AUTONOMY* ***, @274 - PERFUME},
3 {IDEA: @265 - PREAMBLE} {ie. *FORMULA* *OF* *PROGRESSION* OF
INDIVIDUAL PHENOMENA: *CONJECTURAL* *ONLY*}

@1 {#1 - HEAR, O ISRAEL; THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD [Mark 12:29]} +
@2 {#41 - ONTIC NECESSITY} +
@3 {#81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE} +
@4 {#369 - SEPTET INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTÀTIS} =

@10 {#492 - AUTONOMOUS FREE WILL / #12 = #41 - ONTIC NECESSITY} —
IMPLIES A TRINOMIAL MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON

} AS A SAPIENT PERSON HUMAN RIGHT {

+ 0, 3 {IDEA: @270}, 6 {IDEA: @280} {ie. SELF IDENTITY - *FORMULA*
*OF* *AUTONOMY* *AS* *SUI* *JURIS* / *MEMBRUM* *VIRILE* ENTITLEMENT RIGHT

} BEING SELF JUSTIFICATIONS IN AND OF THEMSELVES:

@1 {#1 - HEAR, O ISRAEL; THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD [Mark 12:29]} +
@2 {#41 - ONTIC NECESSITY AS MORAL PROSCRIPTIONS} +
@3 {#81 - SOVEREIGN JUXTAPOSITION PRINCIPLE} +
@4 {#123 - JUDGEMENT SENSIBILITY} +
@5 {#369 - DISCRIMINATING NORM TO HUMAN NATURE BY SEPTET INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTÀTIS} =

@15 {#615 - TO PRONOUNCE JUDGMENT AND TO SUBJECT TO CENSURE / #41 - #15}

AS CONSTITUTING THE SETTING OF A TRAP OR DEVICE THAT IS PROHIBITED AS AN
INDICTABLE OFFENCE (10 years maximum penalty) UNDER SECTION 26 CRIMES
ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) ASSOCIATED TO THE DIGNITY ROYAL AS SUI JURIS /
MEMBRUM VIRILE #390 - SOVEREIGN ENTITLEMENT {#2184 - LAWS OF NATURE AS
ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE / 21 = #104 - COMMIT NO @713 -
FRAUD {%7}} BY ITS PRINCIPLE OF CONTINUITY MADE AGAINST THE RIGHT OF
SUCCESSION UNDER SECTIONS VIII / IX OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT
DATED 29 OCTOBER 1900 INVOLVING THE META-DESCRIPTOR PROTOTYPE:

@65 (@3) - SOLDIER / SPORT {*SABBATH*: ANTI-SEMITISM} AS #780 -
*DEVICE*, *PLAN*, *PURPOSE* / CAPSTONE: #6 = #Aleph (1 - #1) + #He (5 - #5)

WHICH ADOLF HITLER ON 12 MAY 1942 SUGGESTS: "MY AGE SAVES ME FROM THE
SUSPICION THAT I AM PERHAPS PLEADING #321 - *PRO* *DOMO* {ie. as (G156):
being (logical) reason (motive, matter), (legal) crime (alleged or proved)

[1, {@1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1)}
10, {@2: Sup: 11 (#12); Ego: 10 (#11)}
300, {@3: Sup: 68 (#80); Ego: 57 (#68 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH
THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN {%42})}
9, {@4: Sup: 77 (#157 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE {%17} / I HAVE NO
STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY {%41}); Ego: 9 (#77 -
*JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL*)}
1] {@5: Sup: 78 (#235 - ADOLF HITLER'S (1941 - 1944) TABLE TALK ON 7
JUNE 1942 AS IDEA: *ANYONE* *WHO* *FOR* *FALSE* *REASONS* *OF* *MERCY*
*DEVIATES* *FROM* *THIS* *CLEAR* *PRINCIPLE* *IS* *AIDING*, *WILLINGLY*
*OR* *UNWILLINGLY*, *THE* *DISSOLUTION* *OF* *THE* *STATE*); Ego: 1 (#78
- *JUXTAPOSITION* *CONTROL*)}

*PRO* *DOMO* MEANING *FOR* *HIS* *OWN* *CAUSE* is a relative value term
of SUI JURIS / MEMBRUM VIRILE PRINCIPLE and this notion is not
contradictory to the fact that clergy theorists have subjected Western
society to very heavy exogamous constraints and to a marked (largely
*PRO* *DOMO*) *VALORIZATION* OF *CELIBACY* [Joseph Morsel ( with the
collaboration of Christine Ducourtieux), The History (of the Middle
Ages) is a #444 - *SPORT* OF COMBAT ... Reflections on the aims of the
History of the Middle Ages intended for a society in which even the
students of history's question, 2007]

WE HAVE MADE FREQUENT REFERENCES TO SUCH WITHIN OUR SIX PART FILING
SUBMISSIONS [PAGES 26 TO 27 OF PART 2, PAGES 73 TO 75 OF PART 5] ON
SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN GROUNDS FOR COUNTY COURT
APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A PUBLIC AUTHORITY'S
INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE TO ALIGNMENT WITH A
FOREIGN POWER AND THE IMPIOUS NATURE IN THE UNDERTAKING OF AN OATH WHICH
HAS A SPECIFIC MEANING WITHIN THE JEWISH SENSE OF IT AS "TO SEVEN
ONESELF" AS A CHRONOLOGICAL OR CAUSALITY CONTEXT CONVEYING THE NOTION OF
RATIONAL PI = 3W1D IN SUBSCRIBING TO A HOMOIOS PERSPECTIVE OF THE
PERENNIALIST TRADITION AND NOT OF THE HETEROS CONTRIVANCE:

'I *SWEAR* by him who the TETRAKTYS (#10) found,
Whence all our wisdom springs and which contains
*PERENNIAL* *NATURE'S* *FOUNTAIN*, *CAUSE* AND *ROOT*.'

That this DATA SET knowledge which is provided by the HEBREW / GREEK
Biblical lexicon being the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING came into my
possession as expressed by a time stamped @ 2019 HOURS ON 28 JULY 2011,
then had a confirmation to its existence within my possession only upon
19 MAY 2016 in having at such prior time been DATA MINED by my own
undertaking and ingenuity in being sourced *AS* *STOLEN* *SACRED*
*PROPERTY* from a *FOREIGN* *AGENT* named RICHARD AMIEL MCGOUGH, whom is
well educated within mathematics and quantum physics and currently a
software engineer at 4QTRS within YAKIMA, WASHINGTON, UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA and this occurred following his debunked BIBLE WHEEL PROJECT
(2001-2011) as research MATERIAL that accompanied a selective computed
#288 - UMBRA by contrived GEMATRIA value being a DATA MANIPULATION which
whilst initially obscured by myself, regardlessly conveyed a clear MENS
REA {ie. the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part
of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused} of
defeasance (French: défaire, to undo) which within law, is an instrument
which defeats the force or operation of some other deed or estate; as
distinguished from condition, that which in the same deed is called a
condition is a defeasance in another deed.* Thusly irrefutably sustains
the gravitas of my claim as to there being tangibility by ACTUS REUS
{ie. action or conduct which is a constituent element of a crime, as
opposed to the mental state of the accused} and therefore reasonable
concerns for my safety, wellbeing and security.

Nous: #55
Time: 09:55 hrs
Date: 2019.8.21
Torah: [#5, #1, #1]@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 6 (#11); Ego: 1 (#6),
@3: Sup: 7 (#18); Ego: 1 (#7),
Male: #18; Feme: #7
} // #7

Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Signs
Tetra: #54 - Unity
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance

Latin: Annunciatus {Patient God} Alt: Lalahel {That Which is Not is Not
of God} {

1. AIDS AGAINST DESPERATION & TROUBLE, ALSO STRENGTHENS PATIENCE
2. THE GENERATION OF MEN & ANIMALS
3. CHEMIST, DOCTORS & SURGEONS
4. Phuonisie
}

Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]
21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

Boaz {In strength}

Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]
21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST) - *CAPTAIN* *COOK* *DISCOVERY* *OF*
*AUSTRALIA* *1770*

Prototype: HOMOIOS {#335 / #393} / HETEROS {#376 / #373} / *TORAH* {#328
/ #430}

http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:4,row:4,col:8&prototype:Torah&bible:Acts@23:2 5

..jackNote@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 8, nous: 55 [Date: 2019.8.21, Time: 09:55
hrs, Super: #328 / #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch;
Tetra: 26 - Endeavour, Ego: #430 / #55 - Abstruse Mysterious Signs;
I-Ching: H22 - Elegance, Grace, Adorning, Luxuriance; Tetra: 54 - Unity]

BEFORE FELIX (4.4.8.55.2)@{
* * @1: Sup: 27 (#27); Ego: 27 (#27),
* * @2: Sup: 76 (#103); Ego: 49 (#76),
* * @3: Sup: 49 (#152); Ego: 54 (#130 - I AM NOT EVIL MINDED {%3}),
* * @4: Sup: 23 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}); Ego: 55 (#185 -
I AM NOT BOISTEROUS IN BEHAVIOUR {%25}),
* * @5: Sup: 1 (#176); Ego: 59 (#244),
* * @6: Sup: 29 (#205: 5 x #41 AS PRINCIPLE OF PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE);
Ego: 28 (#272),
* * @7: Sup: 58 (#263); Ego: 29 (#301),
* * @8: Sup: 40 (#303); Ego: 63 (#364),
* * @9: Sup: 25 (#328: 8 x #41 AS QUESTIONS OF LAW ABOUT SUPERIORITY OF
HOMOIOS TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE); Ego: 66 (#430),
* * Male: #328; Feme: #430
}

"AND HE WROTE A LETTER AFTER THIS MANNER: CLAUDIUS {lame} LYSIAS
{dissolving} UNTO THE MOST EXCELLENT GOVERNOR FELIX {happy, prosperous}
SENDETH GREETING.

THIS MAN WAS TAKEN OF THE JEWS, AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED OF THEM:
THEN CAME I WITH AN ARMY, AND RESCUED HIM, HAVING UNDERSTOOD THAT HE WAS
A ROMAN {strong; powerful: #VIRTUE: With Strength (no. #36), untiring
good}.

AND WHEN I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THE CAUSE WHEREFORE THEY ACCUSED HIM, I
BROUGHT HIM FORTH INTO THEIR COUNCIL: WHOM I PERCEIVED TO BE ACCUSED OF
#364 - *QUESTIONS* *OF* *THEIR* #430 - *LAW*, BUT TO HAVE NOTHING LAID
TO HIS CHARGE WORTHY OF DEATH OR OF BONDS.

G2213@{
***@1: Sup: 7 (#7); Ego: 7 (#7),
***@2: Sup: 15 (#22); Ego: 8 (#15),
***@3: Sup: 72 (#94); Ego: 57 (#72),
***@4: Sup: 80 (#174); Ego: 8 (#80),
***@5: Sup: 39 (#213); Ego: 40 (#120),
***@6: Sup: 40 (#253); Ego: 1 (#121),
***Male: #253; Feme: #121
} // #364

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #364 % #41 = #36 - Natural Reversals, 'Secret' Explanation;
I-Ching: H4 - Juvenile Ignorance, Youthful Inexperience, Enveloping, The
young shoot, Discovering; Tetra: 12 - Youthfulness;

THOTH MEASU #36 - Oh thou who doest according to thine own will, and
makest thine appearance in Tebuu; I put no check upon the water in its flow.

****#VIRTUE: With Strength (no. #36), untiring good.
****#TOOLS: With Aggravation (no. #76), unending evil.
****#POSITION: With Contact (no. #16), many friends.
****#TIME: With Closed Mouth (no. #56), few allies.
****#CANON: #184

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_184@{
***@1: Sup: 36 (#36); Ego: 36 (#36),
***@2: Sup: 31 (#67); Ego: 76 (#112),
***@3: Sup: 47 (#114); Ego: 16 (#128),
***@4: Sup: 22 (#136); Ego: 56 (#184 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN
ITS FLOW {%36}),
***Male: #136; Feme: #184
} // #184

#364 as [#7, #8, #300, #8, #40, #1] = zḗtēma (G2213): {UMBRA: #0 as #364
% #41 = #36} 1) a question, debate; 1a) about the law;

http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:4,row:4,col:8&lexicon:G2213&prototype:torah

AND WHEN IT WAS TOLD ME HOW THAT THE JEWS LAID WAIT {#TOOLS: With
Aggravation (no. #76), unending evil} FOR THE MAN, I SENT STRAIGHTWAY TO
THEE {#POSITION: With Contact (no. #16), many friends}, AND GAVE
COMMANDMENT TO HIS ACCUSERS ALSO TO SAY {#TIME: With Closed Mouth (no.
#56), few allies} BEFORE THEE WHAT THEY HAD AGAINST HIM. FAREWELL.

G3551@{
***@1: Sup: 50 (#50); Ego: 50 (#50),
***@2: Sup: 39 (#89); Ego: 70 (#120),
***@3: Sup: 79 (#168 - I AM NOT THE CAUSE OF WEEPING TO ANY {%26});
Ego: 40 (#160),
***@4: Sup: 68 (#236); Ego: 70 (#230),
***@5: Sup: 25 (#261); Ego: 38 (#268),
***Male: #261; Feme: #268
} // #430

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #430 % #41 = #20 - Left without Language, Different From the
Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra:
50 - Vastness/Wasting;

THOTH MEASU #20 - Oh Maa-antu-f, who makest thine appearance in
Pa-Amsu, I am not unchaste with any one.

****#VIRTUE: With Advance (no. #20), many plans.
****#TOOLS: With Accumulation (no. #60), much wealth.
****#POSITION: With Decisiveness (no. #29), many decisions, but
****#TIME: With With Doubt (no. #62), some hesitation.
****#CANON: #171

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_171@{
***@1: Sup: 20 (#20); Ego: 20 (#20),
***@2: Sup: 80 (#100); Ego: 60 (#80),
***@3: Sup: 28 (#128); Ego: 29 (#109),
***@4: Sup: 9 (#137); Ego: 62 (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE
{%20}),
***Male: #137; Feme: #171
} // #171

#430 as [#50, #70, #40, #70, #200] = nómos (G3551): {UMBRA: #0 as #430 %
#41 = #20} 1) anything established, anything received by usage, a
custom, a law, a command; 1a) of any law whatsoever; 1a1) *A* *LAW* *OR*
*RULE* *PRODUCING* *A* *STATE* *APPROVED* *OF* *GOD*; i) by the
observance of which is approved of God; 1a2) a precept or injunction;
1a3) *THE* *RULE* *OF* *ACTION* *PRESCRIBED* *BY* *REASON*; 1b) of the
Mosaic law, and referring, acc. to the context. either to the volume of
the law or to its contents; 1c) *THE* *CHRISTIAN* *RELIGION*: *THE*
*LAW* *DEMANDING* *FAITH*, *THE* *MORAL* *INSTRUCTION* *GIVEN* *BY*
*CHRIST*, *ESPECIALLY* *THE* *PRECEPT* *CONCERNING* *LOVE*; 1d) the name
of the more important part (the Pentateuch), is put for the entire
collection of the sacred books of the OT;

http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:4,row:4,col:8&lexicon:G3551&prototype:torah

THEN THE #65 - SOLDIERS, AS IT WAS COMMANDED THEM, TOOK PAUL {small;
little}, AND BROUGHT {#VIRTUE: With Advance (no. #20), many plans} HIM
BY NIGHT TO ANTIPATRIS {for, or against the father}.

ON THE MORROW THEY LEFT THE HORSEMEN TO GO WITH HIM, AND RETURNED TO THE
CASTLE: WHO, WHEN THEY CAME TO CAESAREA {#TOOLS: With Accumulation (no.
#60), much wealth}, AND DELIVERED THE EPISTLE TO THE GOVERNOR, PRESENTED
PAUL {small; little} ALSO BEFORE HIM.

NOTE: Herod seized an opportunity to control world trade by building a
seaport on Israel's coast, where the sea routes and the predominant land
route intersected. Caesarea was a glorious city, covered with marble,
and symbolizing the *VAST* *WEALTH* that Herod accumulated by dominating
world trade. [https://www.thattheworldmayknow.com/caesarea]

AND WHEN THE GOVERNOR HAD READ THE LETTER, HE ASKED {#POSITION: With
Decisiveness (no. #29), many decisions} OF WHAT PROVINCE HE WAS. AND
WHEN HE UNDERSTOOD THAT HE WAS OF CILICIA {which rolls or overturns}; I
WILL HEAR THEE, SAID HE, WHEN THINE ACCUSERS ARE ALSO COME. AND HE
COMMANDED HIM TO BE KEPT {#TIME: With Doubt (no. #62), some hesitation}
IN HEROD’S {son of a hero} JUDGMENT HALL." [Acts 23:25-35 (KJV)]

To remedy this we established as #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL an
APRIORITY TEMPORAL MARKER and PRINCIPLE OF COHESION @ 1212 HOURS ON 24
APRIL 2012 by a photographic IMAGE OF 'FORGOTTEN: BUTCHER PAPER / FOAM'
which although associated to forgotten sins upon YOM KIPPUR SUNSET OF 26
SEPTEMBER 2001 AND #509 - YAHAD DEAD SEA SCROLL COMMUNITY WITH ITS 21
AUGUST ESSENTIAL PROOF AGAINST #288 - HISTORICAL REVISIONISM with the
specific metempirical attributes {#33 - #INRI, #331 - NOT, #419 -
SLAUGHTER}:

YOUTUBE: “Handel's Messiah ‘Comfort Ye’ and ‘Every Valley Shall Be Exalted’”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrOVjoAp8oc

http://www.grapple369.com/images/Forgotten.jpg

H2873@{
***@1: Sup: 6 (#6); Ego: 6 (#6),
***@2: Sup: 15 (#21); Ego: 9 (#15),
***@3: Sup: 17 (#38); Ego: 2 (#17),
***@4: Sup: 25 (#63); Ego: 8 (#25),
***@5: Sup: 31 (#94); Ego: 6 (#31),
***Male: #94; Feme: #31
} // #31 -- *MILITARY* *STRATAGEM*, *QUELLING* *WAR*

H2873@{
***@1: Sup: 9 (#9); Ego: 9 (#9),
***@2: Sup: 11 (#20); Ego: 2 (#11),
***@3: Sup: 19 (#39); Ego: 8 (#19),
***@4: Sup: 14 (#53); Ego: 76 (#95),
***Male: #53; Feme: #95
} // #419

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #19 % #41 = #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism, Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Compliance, Gentle Penetration/Wind, Ground,
Calculations; Tetra: 58 - Gathering In;

THOTH MEASU #19 - Oh Uammetu, who makest thine appearance at the
Block; I commit not adultery with another's wife.

****#VIRTUE: Following (no. #19) means dispersing, but
****#TOOLS: Massing (no. #59) means assembling.
****#POSITION: With Ease (no. #23), the level and smooth, but
****#TIME: With Difficulties (no. #79), the going up and down.
****#CANON: #180

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_180@{
***@1: Sup: 19 (#19); Ego: 19 (#19),
***@2: Sup: 78 (#97); Ego: 59 (#78),
***@3: Sup: 20 (#117); Ego: 23 (#101),
***@4: Sup: 18 (#135); Ego: 79 (#180 - I COMMIT NOT ADULTERY WITH
ANOTHER'S WIFE {%19}),
***Male: #135; Feme: #180
} // #180

http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?lexicon:H2873

#419 as [#9, #2, #8, #400] = tabach-kill (H2873): {UMBRA: #0 as #19 %
#41 = #19} 1) to slaughter, slay, butcher, kill ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to slay, kill ruthlessly (fig.)

H3808@{
***@1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
***@2: Sup: 32 (#34); Ego: 30 (#32),
***@3: Sup: 33 (#67); Ego: 1 (#33),
***Male: #67; Feme: #33
} // #33

H3808@{
***@1: Sup: 57 (#57); Ego: 57 (#57),
***@2: Sup: 6 (#63); Ego: 30 (#87),
***@3: Sup: 7 (#70); Ego: 1 (#88),
***Male: #70; Feme: #88
} // #331

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #31 % #41 = #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32
- Perseverance, Endurance, Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy;

THOTH MEASU #31 - Oh thou who hast different faces, and makest thine
appearance in Net'efit; I am not one of inconstant mind.

****#VIRTUE: With Packing (no. #31), a move home, but
****#TOOLS: With Stoppage (no. #71), a failure to proceed.
****#POSITION: With Stove (no. #44), love of profit.
****#TIME: With Law (no. #40), abhorrence of the cruel.
****#CANON: #186

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_186@{
***@1: Sup: 31 (#31); Ego: 31 (#31),
***@2: Sup: 21 (#52); Ego: 71 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}),
***@3: Sup: 65 (#117); Ego: 44 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
***@4: Sup: 24 (#141); Ego: 40 (#186 - I AM NOT ONE OF INCONSTANT MIND
{%31}),
***Male: #141; Feme: #186
} // #186

http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?lexicon:H3808

#331 as [#300, #30, #1] = lo'-not (H3808): {UMBRA: #0 as #31 % #41 =
#31} 1) not, no; 1a) not (with verb - absolute prohibition); 1b) not
(with modifier - negation); 1c) nothing (subst); 1d) without (with
particle); 1e) before (of time)

Nous: #33
Time: 12:10 hrs
Date: 2019.9.26
Torah: [#30, #1, #6]@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 31 (#61); Ego: 1 (#31),
@3: Sup: 37 (#98); Ego: 6 (#37),
Male: #98; Feme: #37
} // #37

Dao: Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination
Tetra: #35 - Gathering
I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating,
The taming power of the small, Small harvest

Latin: Benedictus {God glorified in all things} Alt: Vambel {Repeated
Entrance of God} {

1. AIDS RECONCILIATION & CONJUGAL FAITHFULNESS
2. FRIENDSHIP & AFFABILITY
3. MEMORY, SHREWDNESS & DESIGN
4. Theosulk
}

Shelah {Sprout/That breaks; that unties; that undresses}

Prototype: *HOMOIOS* {#331 - *NOT* AND *NEGATIVITY* / #419 - *SLAUGHTER*
AS *BUTCHER*} / HETEROS {#395 / #370} / TORAH {#339 / #423}

http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?zen:3,row:5,col:7,nous:33&PROTOTYPE:HOMOIOS

..jackNote@zen: 3, row: 5, col: 7, nous: 33 [Date: 2001.9.26, Time: 12:10
hrs, Super: #331 / #8 - Worth of Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching: H48 -
The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 - Law/Model, Ego: #419 / #33 - Achievable
Goals, Virtue of Discrimination; I-Ching: H9 - Lesser Domestication,
Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating, The taming power of the small,
Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering]

BUT WHICH BEING OUR INTENTION IS MOST LIKELY TO BE MISCONSTRUED AS A
#342 - "*RED* *RAG* *TO* *A* *BULL*" {ie. SOMETHING THAT WILL CAUSE AN
ANGRY OR VIOLENT REACTION AS NORMALLY A COMMENT OR A CRITICISM INTENDED
TO DELIBERATELY PROVOKE SOMEONE ELSE INTO REACTING NEGATIVELY} BY THOSE
HAVING A PROPENSITY FOR ADHERING TO A #315 - *JINGOISTIC* NATIONALISM
{eg: JOIN THE FREEMASONS AND WAVE THE FLAG} IN THE BESTOWAL OF
SELF-ENTITLEMENT THROUGH ANY ATTEMPT TO SUBVERT OUR AUSTRALIAN HISTORY
BEING OTHERWISE TOTALLY ABSENT OF ANY ROMAN CATHOLIC IMPOSITIONS UPON
OUR #492 - BOER / #315 - ANZAC HERITAGE AS COHESION INTO TRADITION BY A
SUBSTITUTED ETHIC IMPOSITION MADE WITHIN THE CENTENNIAL YEAR 2018 ANZAC
HERITAGE AS THEIR CLAIMED PIETY BY IMPETUS OF RACIAL HATRED,
ANTI-SEMITISM AND PSYCHOSEXUAL PREJUDICES THAT IS ENDEMIC CHARACTERISTIC
TO SUCH ANZAC DEFAMATION AS CAUSE CÉLÈB

"GIVING THANKS UNTO THE FATHER, WHICH HATH MADE US MEET TO BE PARTAKERS
OF THE INHERITANCE OF THE SAINTS IN LIGHT: WHO HATH DELIVERED US FROM
THE POWER OF DARKNESS, AND HATH TRANSLATED US INTO THE KINGDOM OF HIS
DEAR SON: IN WHOM WE HAVE REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD, EVEN THE
FORGIVENESS OF SINS: WHO IS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, THE
FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATU FOR BY HIM WERE ALL THINGS CREATED, THAT
ARE IN HEAVEN, AND THAT ARE IN EARTH, VISIBLE AND INVISIBLE, WHETHER
THEY BE

{@7 (17) = #27 - *THRONES*: {#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}}, or
{@6 (25) = #52 - DOMINIONS: {#52 - 6J as 6x49 = 294 x 364 {ie. #7 x #52}
days of years = 107,016 / 293 = 365.24232}, or
{@3 (49) = #175 - PRINCIPALITIES: {#175 - MARRIAGE AS ANTHROPIC
PROTOTYPE}}, or
{@5 (33) = #85 - POWERS: {#85 = #10, #5, #30, #40 = A precious stone;
diamond or *ADAMANT*}: ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM, AND FOR HIM:

#1828 - META-SCHEMA OF ACQUIESCENCE BY A RELIGIOUS PIETY IMPOSING BY
#1827 - EUCHARIST / #175 - MARRIAGE DYNAMIC AS ITS CROWN OF THORNS:

@9 (1) = #1
@8 (9) = #10
@7 (17: #371 - PAYBACK (🎯) TARGETED DURING THE 2017) = #27 - THRONES:
{#27 - SOVEREIGNTY}
@4 (41) = #126
@3 (49) = #175 - PRINCIPALITIES: {#175 - MARRIAGE AS ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE}

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #nnn % #41 = #22 - Point to Reversal?, Humility's Increase;
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance; Tetra: 34 - Kinship;

THOTH MEASU #22 - Oh Chemiu, who makest thine appearance in Kauu; I
am not a transgressor.

****#VIRTUE: What Resistance (no. #22) approves is right while
****#TOOLS: What Doubt (no. #62) abhors is wrong.
****#POSITION: With Advance (no. #20), the desire to proceed.
****#TIME: With Stoppage (no. #71), the desire for constraints.
****#CANON: #175

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_175@{
***@1: Sup: 22 (#22); Ego: 22 (#22),
***@2: Sup: 3 (#25); Ego: 62 (#84 - I AM NOT A MAN OF VIOLENCE {%2}),
***@3: Sup: 23 (#48); Ego: 20 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
***@4: Sup: 13 (#61); Ego: 71 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}),
***Male: #61; Feme: #175
} // #175

@2 (57) = #232
@1 (65) = #297

AND HE IS BEFORE ALL THINGS, AND BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST. AND HE IS
THE HEAD OF THE BODY, THE CHURCH: WHO IS THE BEGINNING, THE FIRSTBORN
FROM THE DEAD; THAT IN ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE THE PREEMINENCE. FOR IT
PLEASED THE FATHER THAT IN HIM SHOULD ALL FULNESS DWELL; AND, HAVING
MADE PEACE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF HIS CROSS, BY HIM TO RECONCILE ALL
THINGS UNTO HIMSELF; BY HIM, I SAY, WHETHER THEY BE THINGS IN EARTH, OR
THINGS IN HEAVEN. AND YOU, THAT WERE SOMETIME ALIENATED AND ENEMIES IN
YOUR MIND BY WICKED WORKS, YET NOW HATH HE RECONCILED IN THE BODY OF HIS
FLESH THROUGH DEATH, TO PRESENT YOU HOLY AND UNBLAMEABLE AND
UNREPROVEABLE IN HIS SIGHT:

IF YE CONTINUE IN THE FAITH GROUNDED AND SETTLED, AND BE NOT MOVED AWAY
FROM THE HOPE OF THE GOSPEL, WHICH YE HAVE HEARD, AND WHICH WAS PREACHED
TO EVERY CREATURE WHICH IS UNDER HEAVEN; WHEREOF I PAUL AM MADE A
MINISTER; WHO NOW REJOICE IN MY SUFFERINGS FOR YOU, AND FILL UP THAT
WHICH IS BEHIND OF THE AFFLICTIONS OF CHRIST IN MY FLESH FOR HIS BODY’S
SAKE, WHICH IS THE CHURCH: WHEREOF I AM MADE A MINISTER, ACCORDING TO
THE DISPENSATION OF GOD WHICH IS GIVEN TO ME FOR YOU, TO FULFIL THE WORD
OF GOD; EVEN THE MYSTERY WHICH HATH BEEN HID FROM AGES AND FROM
GENERATIONS, BUT NOW IS MADE MANIFEST TO HIS SAINTS: TO WHOM GOD WOULD
MAKE KNOWN WHAT IS THE RICHES OF THE GLORY OF THIS MYSTERY AMONG THE
GENTILES; WHICH IS CHRIST IN YOU, THE HOPE OF GLORY: WHOM WE PREACH,
WARNING EVERY MAN, AND TEACHING EVERY MAN IN ALL WISDOM; THAT WE MAY
PRESENT EVERY MAN PERFECT IN CHRIST JESUS: WHEREUNTO I ALSO LABOUR,
STRIVING ACCORDING TO HIS WORKING, WHICH WORKETH IN ME MIGHTILY."
[Colossians 1:12-29 (KJV)]

BY A SECRET COMBINATION, INVOLVING A COALITION, CONSPIRACY AS #371 -
PAYBACK (🎯) TARGETED DURING THE 2017 CYCLE PHASE COORDINATING IT'S
ADHERENTS / INSTITUTIONS AS BINOMIAL STASIS EMANATIONS GIVING ALLEGIANCE
TO IMPROPER CLAIMS OF ANY SOVEREIGN PREROGATIVE MADE IN COMPLIANCE TO
THE INSTITUTIONAL IMPERATIVE FACILITATED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
LITURGICAL CALENDAR CYCLE:

http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Liturgical%20Calendar%202004-2040.pdf

http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Jewish-Vassal-Roman-Empire-Governance.jpeg

http://www.grapple369.com/images/ANKH-Fascist-Roman-Catholic-Empire-Governance.jpeg

[IMAGE: Table of Principal Celebrations of the Liturgical Year published
by the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH LITURGY OFFICE OF ENGLAND AND WALES]

#364 - QUESTIONS OF #430 - LAW RELATING TO THE #205 - PRINCIPLE OF
PERSISTENT SUBSTANCE TO AUTHENTIC CHRISTIAN IDENTITY (#509 - YAHAD DEAD
SEA SCROLL COMMUNITY) AGAINST POSSIBILITIES OF #288 - HISTORICAL
REVISIONISM BY THE #328 - BINOMIAL NOMENCLATURE AS TRANSFORMATION PROTOTYPE:

@130 +
@175 +
@185 +

@205 = #695 - DECLARE WHAT IS FOR THE LAST DAYS AS POSTERITY AND RECOMPENSE

@328 = #1023 - VAIN IMAGINATIONS WHICH EXALTS ITSELF AGAINST KNOWLEDGE
OF GOD

http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{695,1023}

"And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together,
that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last-H319 days."
[Genesis 49:1]

"For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and
turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall
you in the latter-H319 days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the
LORD, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands."
[Deuteronomy 31:29]

"And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their
end-H319 shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in
whom is no faith." [Deuteronomy 32:20]

"O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would
consider their latter-H319 end!" [Deuteronomy 32:29]

@130 +
@175 +
@185 +
@184 = #674 as [#20, #1, #300, #1, #4, #10, #20, #1, #7, #5, #300, #5] =
katadikázō (G2613): {UMBRA: #13 as #1164 % #41 = #16} 1) to give
judgment against (one), to pronounce guilty; 2) to condemn;

"Now these are the [24 PRIESTLY] divisions-H4256 of the sons of Aaron.
The sons of Aaron; Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar." [1Chronicles
24:1]

"And David assembled all the princes of Israel, the princes of the
tribes, and the captains of the companies-H4256 that ministered to the
king by course-H4256, and the captains over the thousands, and captains
over the hundreds, and the stewards over all the substance and
possession of the king, and of his sons, with the officers, and with the
mighty men, and with all the valiant men, unto Jerusalem." [1Chronicles
28:1]

"Also for the courses-H4256 of the priests and the Levites, and for all
the work of the service of the house of the LORD, and for all the
vessels of service in the house of the LORD." [1Chronicles 28:13]

"And, behold, the courses-H4256 of the priests and the Levites, even
they shall be with thee for all the service of the house of God: and
there shall be with thee for all manner of workmanship every willing
skilful man, for any manner of service: also the princes and all the
people will be wholly at thy commandment." [1Chronicles 28:21]

"And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place:
(for all the priests that were present were sanctified, and did not then
wait by course-H4256:" [2Chronicles 5:11]

@130 +
@175 +
@185 +
@171 = #661 as [#30, #10, #200, #1, #400, #500] = yirʼâh (H3374):
{UMBRA: #7 as #216 % #41 = #11} 1) fear, terror, fearing; 1a) fear,
terror; 1b) awesome or terrifying thing (object causing fear); 1c) fear
(of God), respect, reverence, piety; 1d) revered;

"Will he reprove thee for fear-H3374 of thee? will he enter with thee
into judgment?" [Job 22:4]

"And unto man he said, Behold, the fear-H3374 of the Lord, that is
wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding." [Job 28:28]

"Serve the LORD with fear-H3374, and rejoice with trembling." [Psalm 2:11]

"But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy
mercy: and in thy fear-H3374 will I worship toward thy holy temple."
[Psalm 5:7]

"The fear-H3374 of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments
of the LORD are true and righteous altogether." [Psalm 19:9]

"Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear-H3374 of
the LORD." [Psalm 34:11]

"Fearfulness-H3374 and trembling are come upon me, and horror hath
overwhelmed me." [Psalm 55:5]

http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble/?idea:{674,661}

Given such a magnitude as aforethought given in regards to a prudent
substantiation of the claim that there is (ie. a continuing context of)
determined misconduct (ie as to be WAR CRIMES against this NATION) by
PUBLIC AUTHORITIES {ie. AS *BINOMIAL* {A-U-M} *STASIS* *BASIS* *TO*
*STATUS* *BEING* *THEN* *AN* *EMANATION* *OF* *STATE*} being
contemptuous breaches of both THE CHARTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND
RESPONSIBILITIES NO. 43 OF ACT 2006 AND THE CONSTITUTIONAL ENTITLEMENT
TO @492 - VOLUNTARY FREEWILL {@369 / @123 - JUDGMENT SENSIBILITY (#3 x
#3 - CENTRE INTERLOCK)} AS FOUNDATIONAL STONE (31 MAY AND NOT THE 30 MAY
FREEMASONRY CAPSTONE) TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT dated 29
OCTOBER 1900 BEING INSTRUMENTATION TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH 1901 {

@205 / #873 - LETTERS PATENT -- PRINCIPLES OF PROBITY
@82 / #491 - SECTION IX — TERMS OF CONTINUITY
@164 / #3273 - SECTION VIII (?) — COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
@123 / #2188 - SECTION III (?) — JUDICIAL OVERSIGHT

@41 / #113 - EMANATION FUNCTION — ETHICAL ENGAGEMENT (CONGRATULATIONS
YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN FOR RE-EDUCATION BY MEANS OF OUR GAY CONVERSION
THERAPY)

} as *TANTAMOUNT* *TO* *TREASON*, I return again our letter of 8
November 2017 made to the STATE / FEDERAL ATTORNEY GENERAL and FEDERAL
SENATOR PENNY WONG conveying thereby PRECURSOR META-NARRATIVE WITH
SPECIFIC MARKERS having relativity to our *OBJECTS* *OF* *EXPERIENCE* by
which we cohere the integral context of the *OBJECTIVE* *REALITY* in
compliance to underlying dialects as conforming to the #2184 -
ANTHROPOLOGICAL COSMOGONIC PRINCIPLE basis to sapience itself and a
metastasised premise to identity as the POINT OF REFERENCE TO
PERSPECTIVE so that intelligence should not submit to ignorance which is
here the problem in relation to the truthfulness of any *POSSIBILITY*
*OF* *EXPERIENCE* *ITSELF*, *AND* *GROUND* *THE* *OBJECTIVE* *VALIDITY*
*OF* *THEIR* *SYNTHESIS*.

And as I have stated previously within PART 1 of this document, that in
whatever circumstance such as the instance above of IDEA @311 being a
SERIOUS BREACH OF THE SOVEREIGN / AUTONOMY DYNAMIC GIVEN THE INNER
MAIDEN / MARRIAGEABLE MAIDEN DYNAMIC OF 3 APRIL 33 AD as a duplicitous
redefinition and thereby a logical fallacy, it is capable of being
hosted upon the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as it's mechanism
for delivery and staging which then becomes an acute and risky precipice
consideration that is accorded entirely by my Intellectual Property and
thusly my reasonable objection has always been ROMAN CATHOLICS /
FREEMASONRY imposing {#17 / #33 - #INRI / #65 - SOLDIER} a @5 -
substituted HETEROS ethic upon our {#390 - WREATHS & SOVEREIGNTY / #288
- MEMORIAL & ANTI-SEMITISM / #419 - SLAUGHTER} war dead and usurping the
@1 - SOVEREIGNTY of the #391 - HOMOIOS basis to our Commonwealth's
Governance which is defined as a PRINCIPLE that is circumscribed {#13 /
#21 / #37} by Queen Victoria's Letters Patent {

#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 as *ONTIC*
necessity comprising a subset of 21 consonants with #VOWELS of Semitic
origins),
#492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X #41), and
#391 - HOMOGENIOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900}) OF CIVIL
SOCIETY

} as the instrumentation of Federation into a nation.

DISCUSSIONS ON: "SPECIFICITIES OF NON-FACTUALITY BEING THEN GROUNDS FOR
COUNTY COURT APPEAL AS CASE NUMBER: AP-18-0609 AGAINST A PUBLIC
AUTHORITY'S INFIDELITY TO WAR #288 - MEMORIAL COMMEMORATIONS DUE TO
ALIGNMENT WITH A FOREIGN POWER"

http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Wellington%20Liquor%20Accord%20Inaction%2020190707 .pdf

ABRAHAM REFUSED TO ENGAGE WITHIN #342 - LASHON HARA AGAINST #315 -
HOMOSEXUALS AND WE ARE HIS CHILDREN...

- dolf

Initial Post: 15 July 2019

--

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-7OuqWi4vQ

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

OT - College Football Uncle Dave Racing 5 November 8th 11 08:09 AM
Football Football Football Mr.Cools Marketplace 0 July 4th 06 01:52 PM
Football action Mr.Cools General 0 July 4th 06 01:52 PM
Thanks football/soccer Bill C Racing 0 March 17th 06 11:02 PM
CSC: commando camp :: AIS: Aussie rules football and drunken punchups [email protected] Racing 2 June 20th 05 08:04 AM