Republicans and other *******s are trying to slow you down

Old December 4th 10, 12:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default Does TM have a brain?

"Forrest Hodge" wrote in message
On 12/2/2010 10:23 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, not your average
backyard philosopher wrote:

[...]
"The city is NOT a more bike friendly place. In the city you find the
monkeys riding on sidewalks... You call that friendly?"

I would think that with the much lower prevailing speeds and far more
traffic lights and such that riding the in the city would lend itself to
bike riding better. The difference in speeds between cars and bikes isn't
as much, and you usually can't go more than a 1/4 mile without hitting red
light.

Forrest, you are talking to one of this world's supreme idiots. However, he
is not a normal idiot, he is a blithering idiot. He has got **** for brains
and I am beginning to wonder what you have in your head too.

TM is a poor crazy ******* who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy *******, then you are a poor crazy ******* too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy *******. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy ******* TM is.
It is a mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot
even if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka