Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 21st 18, 05:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output

Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I remembered you guys were discussing lux ratings not too long ago.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...4b9c46a0WLmNTx

Andre Jute
Always helpful