OFF TOPIC - Trash the TROLL

Old March 27th 08, 02:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
32GO

Default OFF TOPIC - Trash the TROLL

Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks still seem to be incapable of avoiding the temptation
to reply directly to the TROLL. I'd like to remind them -
yet AGAIN!:

* PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL! - meaning totally ignore it
to whatever extent you're capable; most especially please
don't bother with one-liner cheapshots that we've heard
before, probably even expressed a bit more amusingly

* Even if the TROLL cheapshots YOU, just let it go; how
many readers do you really think have any regard for its
opinions or social preferences?

* Please try to bear in mind that messages posted on a
newsgroup are sent to hundreds of folks who are not the
TROLL and who probably really aren't terribly interested
in what you have to say to it; please just email it
directly... unless of course you think at least a few of
us might be amused by its humiliation and/or your sly wit

* Please don't reply to any thread started by the TROLL

* Please don't reply directly to any of its messages in
any other thread, even one that appears to be on-topic;
if you absolutely have to post a comment, reply to a
message by another poster

* Even if you can't manage to comply with those requests,
please don't ever repeat the full content of any of its
messages; just snip and clip whatever short statement
you address in your post

* PLEASE trim all the newsgroups other than the one in
which you most often participate; indiscriminate cross-
posting SUCKS, and any exchanges you have with the TROLL
are clearly exempt from normal newsgroup conventions

I'm reiterating these suggested guidelines primarily in
consideration of those readers using actual newsreader
software who have kill-filed the TROLL, as well as those
few who look in on web-based ARBR archives (like
cyclingforums.com) which block the TROLL. If all potential
posters would follow most of these simple suggestions,
those folks would never even see more than a few of the
misogynistic moron's mangled mistruths and/or misspelled
misstatements.

The second surprise of that thread was that I was even a
minor topic of conversation. Since the crabby old codger
began blatantly violating yet another basic netiquette
tenet by degenerating from merely cross (contrary) posting
to (even more offensive) cross-posting to multiple forums,
it occurs to me that some (maybe three or so?) of you newer
TROLL targets may be wondering why I haven't bothered to
counterpoint its pitiably pathetic, patently preposterous
prattle. Well, bottom line, as I hinted above, I feel
pretty sure most folks know that the TROLL, to quote
ARBR stalwart JimmyMac, has a perverse compulsion to:

... proclaim lots of crap only to be proven wrong time and
time again. So much for [its] integrity, reliability and
trustworthiness.

But, hey, I haven't added to the TROLL FAQs entries on our
website for a while. Maybe it'll be fun to address the
idiot's inane ideology there again; if you care, check in
for an update, maybe next week - at ARBR of course; I won't
be cross-posting anymore. I hope all you folks from parts
of the world with real seasons have a wonderful Spring!

Regards,
Wayne
Old March 27th 08, 03:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"32GO" wrote in message
Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks still seem to be incapable of avoiding the temptation
to reply directly to the TROLL. I'd like to remind them -
yet AGAIN!:

Hey, we are having fun! Don't be a party pooper!

major snip

I'm reiterating these suggested guidelines primarily in
consideration of those readers using actual newsreader
software who have kill-filed the TROLL, as well as those
few who look in on web-based ARBR archives (like
cyclingforums.com) which block the TROLL. If all potential
posters would follow most of these simple suggestions,
those folks would never even see more than a few of the
misogynistic moron's mangled mistruths and/or misspelled
misstatements.

It has never occurred to Wayne Leggett, the poet of ****, **** and ****,
that many on these newsgroups enjoy reading the messages of Ed Dolan the
Great. And why not? Who else is saying anything the least bit interesting!

The second surprise of that thread was that I was even a
minor topic of conversation. Since the crabby old codger
began blatantly violating yet another basic netiquette
tenet by degenerating from merely cross (contrary) posting
to (even more offensive) cross-posting to multiple forums,
it occurs to me that some (maybe three or so?) of you newer
TROLL targets may be wondering why I haven't bothered to
counterpoint its pitiably pathetic, patently preposterous
prattle. Well, bottom line, as I hinted above, I feel
pretty sure most folks know that the TROLL, to quote
ARBR stalwart JimmyMac, has a perverse compulsion to:

... proclaim lots of crap only to be proven wrong time and
time again. So much for [its] integrity, reliability and
trustworthiness.

posted on ARBR. He is as smarmy as it is possible to get. One thing you will
conclude for sure is that he is heavily into masturbation.

But, hey, I haven't added to the TROLL FAQs entries on our
website for a while. Maybe it'll be fun to address the
idiot's inane ideology there again; if you care, check in
for an update, maybe next week - at ARBR of course; I won't
be cross-posting anymore. I hope all you folks from parts
of the world with real seasons have a wonderful Spring!

I have concluded that Wayne Leggett is into nothing but ****, **** and ****.
If that is an ideology, then so be it!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old March 27th 08, 04:55 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike
Tim McNamara

In article
,
32GO wrote:

Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks still seem to be incapable of avoiding the temptation
to reply directly to the TROLL. I'd like to remind them -
yet AGAIN!:

* PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

Even better, don't crosspost this crap outside of the alt.* hierarchy.
Followups trimmed.
Old March 27th 08, 05:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"Tim McNamara" wrote in message
In article
,
32GO wrote:

Hey Again Guys -

I'm somewhat amazed as I see 50-something messages in the
'OFF TOPIC - TROLL Rear-ended' thread, which I flippantly
started on ARBR earlier this week - first, that so many
folks still seem to be incapable of avoiding the temptation
to reply directly to the TROLL. I'd like to remind them -
yet AGAIN!:

* PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL!

Even better, don't crosspost this crap outside of the alt.* hierarchy.
Followups trimmed.

What is special about the alt. hierarchy? Surely the critical thing is the
subject of cycling, not any hierarchies. The rec. hierarchies are just as
stupid as any other from what I have been able to determine.

Further, it does no good to trim any follow-ups since I will see to it that
my messages go to wherever I want them to go.

Old March 27th 08, 11:25 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
catzz66

32GO wrote:
Hey Again Guys -

....,
Wayne

If you and others would stop crossposting, that would help.
Old March 27th 08, 04:10 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"catzz66" wrote in message
32GO wrote:
Hey Again Guys -

...,
Wayne

If you and others would stop crossposting, that would help.

ARBR is an almost dead newsgroup. It was murdered some years ago by the
criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and abetted by Jim McNamara and Tom Sherman. I
am trying to get other newsgroups involved in ARBR. After all, the subject
is cycling, so what difference does it make.

Old March 27th 08, 08:38 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
JimmyMac

On Mar 27, 10:10 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"catzz66" wrote in message

32GO wrote:
Hey Again Guys -

...,
Wayne

If you and others would stop crossposting, that would help.

ARBR is an almost dead newsgroup. It was murdered some years ago by the
criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and abetted by Jim McNamara and Tom Sherman.

Ed claims not to concentrate on anyone in particular but Tom Sherman,
myself and another gone for many years (Ed Gin) continue to garner
much of his attention.
am trying to get other newsgroups involved in ARBR. After all, the subject
is cycling, so what difference does it make.

Ed didn't mean "cycling", he meant the "recycling" ... as in
"recycling" of his regurgitated, repetitious bull****.

Ed claim not to concentrate on anyon in particular but Tom Sherman,
mssel and a person gone for many years continue to get his
attention. loy

Old March 27th 08, 09:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Mar 27, 10:10 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"catzz66" wrote in message

32GO wrote:
Hey Again Guys -
...,
Wayne

If you and others would stop crossposting, that would help.

ARBR is an almost dead newsgroup. It was murdered some years ago by the
criminal vandal troll Ed Gin and abetted by Jim McNamara and Tom Sherman.

Ed claims not to concentrate on anyone in particular but Tom Sherman,
myself and another gone for many years (Ed Gin) continue to garner
much of his attention.

JM brought Ed Gin, the criminal vandal troll, to ARBR. TS did not object.
And so they abetted the criminal vandal troll and the end result was that
ARBR bit the dust. The only hero in this dreary little drama was Ed Dolan
the Great.
[...]

Old March 27th 08, 09:53 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
JimmyMac

TOP OSITED SO IT WON"T BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insert your
boilerplate rant HERE Ed

This is more of the same old recycled BULL****! Ed Dolan is incapable
of anything but. This is more than a mere allegartion. I did not
bring Ed Gin to ARBR. Ed Gin bought Ed Gin to ARBR. This an outright
and deliberate fabrication and prevarication that I have challenged Ed
Dolan to prove in the past since the burden of proof rest with the
accuser. As in th past he will be unable to offer any evidence to
substantiate his assertion. Repeating an untruth makes it no more
believable than it was with the first fallacious utterance. The
bottom line is that Ed Doan is absorbed in his myopic, wayward drama.
Hero and liar are not synonyms and a liar is what the man has proven
himself to be and he calla himself a saint??? Go figure. - Jim
McNamara

On Mar 27, 3:36 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 27, 10:10 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"catzz66" wrote in message

.. .

32GO wrote:
Hey Again Guys -
...,

Old March 27th 08, 11:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
JimmyMac

TOP POSTED SO IT WON'T BE MISSED!!!!! Insert your boilerplate rant
HERE Ed!!!!!

It is a given that an honorable man, a man of integrity does not lie
even with the intent to defame an adversary. It is a given that Ed
Dolan is not an honorable man ... a man of integrity. Ed Dolan's
undeterred, unabashed willingness to defile, reflects poorly on his
character or lack thereof as the case may be.

This is just more of the same old recycled BULL****! Ed Dolan is
incapable of anything but. This is more than mere allegation. I did
not
bring Ed Gin to ARBR. Ed Gin brought Ed Gin to ARBR. This an
outright
and deliberate fabrication and prevarication that I have challenged Ed
Dolan to prove in the past since the burden of proof rests with the
accuser. As in th past he will be unable to offer any evidence to
substantiate his assertion. Repeating an untruth makes it no more
believable than it was with the first fallacious utterance. The
bottom line is that Ed Dolan is absorbed in his myopic, wayward drama.
Hero and liar are not synonyms and a liar is what the man has proven
himself to be and he calls himself a saint??? Go figure.

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Mar 27, 10:10 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"catzz66" wrote in message

.. .

32GO wrote:
Hey Again Guys -