Recumbent Cyclist in Salvador Brazil

Old September 9th 05, 02:04 AM
Mark Leuck

Default Recumbent Cyclist in Salvador Brazil

"Sunset Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert L Bass wrote:
Kewl. We're going back to the US in a few weeks but we will be
returning in mid-January, 2006 for three more months in Salvador....

Robert Bass will be visiting his friends Jacob Ashbury, Frank Olson,
"Group Moderator" and Mark Leuck at the alt.security.alarms pow-wow.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Jacob hasn't been seen in at least a year now so my guess is he's in a
drunken stupor under a bridge somewhere in Alabama, "Group Moderator" hasn't
been seen in months so my guess is he's having his meds refilled. Frank
seems in an endless loop between loving and hating RLB. You forgot to
mention Tom Fowler who seems to be making a comeback although its much
diminished since his glory days...I just got back from BROL 2005 so I'm
catching up on everything

And Bass is still doing his usual flame-bating

Old September 9th 05, 10:28 AM
Robert L Bass

And Bass is still doing his usual flame-bating

Actually, I was discussing recumbent cyclists in Brazil. How was
the BROL trip?
--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com
Old September 10th 05, 01:39 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Robert L Bass wrote:
Kewl. We're going back to the US in a few weeks but we will be
returning in mid-January, 2006 for three more months in Salvador....

Robert Bass will be visiting his friends Jacob Ashbury, Frank Olson,
"Group Moderator" and Mark Leuck at the alt.security.alarms pow-wow.
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Jacob hasn't been seen in at least a year now so my guess is he's in a
drunken stupor under a bridge somewhere in Alabama, "Group Moderator" hasn't
been seen in months so my guess is he's having his meds refilled. Frank
seems in an endless loop between loving and hating RLB. You forgot to
mention Tom Fowler who seems to be making a comeback although its much
diminished since his glory days...

I was limiting the list of names to alt.security.alarms regulars who
have posted in alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. Has Mr. Fowler ever posted
to this Usenet Newsgroup?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

Old September 10th 05, 04:22 AM
Mark Leuck

"Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...

Jacob hasn't been seen in at least a year now so my guess is he's in a
drunken stupor under a bridge somewhere in Alabama, "Group Moderator"

hasn't
been seen in months so my guess is he's having his meds refilled. Frank
seems in an endless loop between loving and hating RLB. You forgot to
mention Tom Fowler who seems to be making a comeback although its much
diminished since his glory days...

I was limiting the list of names to alt.security.alarms regulars who
have posted in alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. Has Mr. Fowler ever posted
to this Usenet Newsgroup?

--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

I believe so although I'm sure he didn't use his name