The Mike Vandeman Fan Club Meets Here

Old July 11th 11, 07:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default The Mike Vandeman Fan Club Meets Here

http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

The comments on my condemnation of the show trial are particularly
interesting in illuminating the knowing cynicism about perjury among
the mountainbikers.

As a publicist who learned his polemics in places where second prize
is a bullet in the back of the neck, I think Vandeman could have done
better -- until he was convicted on perjured evidence. Now his case is
made; mountainbikers made it for him by their hatred and dishonesty.
Vandeman can never again do anything wrong.

Hallelujah.

Andre Jute
Visit Jute on Bicycles at
http://coolmainpress.com/BICYCLING.html
Old July 11th 11, 07:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn °_°

On 7/11/2011 1:03 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
http://coolmainpress.com/ajwriting/archives/993

The comments on my condemnation of the show trial are particularly
interesting in illuminating the knowing cynicism about perjury among
the mountainbikers.

As a publicist who learned his polemics in places where second prize
is a bullet in the back of the neck, I think Vandeman could have done
better -- until he was convicted on perjured evidence. Now his case is
made; mountainbikers made it for him by their hatred and dishonesty.
Vandeman can never again do anything wrong.

Hallelujah.

Kooks of a feather flock together?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old July 11th 11, 07:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn °_°

Contact information: http://www.acgov.org/probation/contactus.htm.

Old July 11th 11, 08:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Jul 11, 7:20*am, Tºm Shermªn °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:

Contact information: http://www.acgov.org/probation/contactus.htm.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

You really are a despicable little piece of ****, Tom Sherman. You
would heve done well in Stalin's Russia, standing in the queue for
hours in subzero temperatures to hand in your little piece of paper
denouncing your neighbours.

Unsigned out of contempt.
Old July 11th 11, 11:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn °_°

$southslope.net" wrote:

Contact information:http://www.acgov.org/probation/contactus.htm.

You really are a despicable little piece of ****, Tom Sherman. You
would heve done well in Stalin's Russia, standing in the queue for
hours in subzero temperatures to hand in your little piece of paper
denouncing your neighbours.

Unsigned out of contempt.

Mr. Jute is obviously unaware of Mr. Vandeman's history. The contact
information is for the protection of those Mr. Vandeman might harass in
the real world.

Old July 11th 11, 12:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn °_°

See http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/wiki/Michael_Vandeman.

Old July 11th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

$southslope.net" wrote:

Contact information: http://www.acgov.org/probation/contactus.htm.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

You really are a despicable little piece of ****, Tom Sherman. You
would heve done well in Stalin's Russia, standing in the queue for
hours in subzero temperatures to hand in your little piece of paper
denouncing your neighbours.

Unsigned out of contempt.

Congratulations, my friend, you're now invited to the epic rbt
crackpots' therapeutic kumbaya tour. I'll carry the cold beer on my
back.
Old July 11th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn °_°

$southslope.net" wrote:

Contact information:http://www.acgov.org/probation/contactus.htm.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

You really are a despicable little piece of ****, Tom Sherman. You
would heve done well in Stalin's Russia, standing in the queue for
hours in subzero temperatures to hand in your little piece of paper
denouncing your neighbours.

Unsigned out of contempt.

Congratulations, my friend, you're now invited to the epic rbt
crackpots' therapeutic kumbaya tour. I'll carry the cold beer on my
back.

Funny thing is Mr. Jute is all bent out of shape over simple Google
search results that anyone could come up with. No revelation of private
information here.

Mr. Jute does understand that criminal records are public in the US, and
are never purged for adults?

Old July 11th 11, 11:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 12/07/2011 7:55 AM, Tºm Shermªn °_° wrote:

Funny thing is Mr. Jute is all bent ...

AJ doesn't ride a bent, IIRC, that is for the likes of you and few others.

--
JS
Old July 12th 11, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

$southslope.net" wrote:

Contact information: http://www.acgov.org/probation/contactus.htm.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.

You really are a despicable little piece of ****, Tom Sherman. You
would heve done well in Stalin's Russia, standing in the queue for
hours in subzero temperatures to hand in your little piece of paper
denouncing your neighbours.

Unsigned out of contempt.

You certainly nailed Tom Sherman. That is him to a "T". He has no
interest in the truth whatsoever.

You (Andre Jute), on the other hand, understand mountain bikers
amazingly well. How did you acquire that knowledge?

Mike Vandeman is gay Bill Sornson[_5_] Mountain Biking 1 April 12th 09 06:23 AM
for mike vandeman lowkey General 1 June 11th 05 02:32 PM
for mike vandeman lowkey Mountain Biking 0 June 11th 05 02:31 PM
The Mike Vandeman "FAQ" kantspel Mountain Biking 28 October 6th 04 05:52 PM
Mike Vandeman qa2 Mountain Biking 26 November 18th 03 12:16 PM