Brought My Unicycle to School!

Old June 14th 05, 10:51 PM
e39m5

Default Brought My Unicycle to School!

It was awesome. I get into the school front yard black top thing, and
just started writing around. EVERYONE was staring at me. I startedd
weaving through people and what not, and a teacher told me to walk with
it. lol, I was prepared for this. On a sign outside the school, it
specifically prohibits the use of roller skates, scooters, bicycles, and
skateboards. Hehe, I road past her, pointed to the sign, and that got
the point accross. Theres strict rules in my school, so it was just
glorious to beat the system. I locked up the unicycle, and went to
school.

Afterwards, the principal was outside. She saw me unlocking it and just
stared in disbelief. I knew she was going to say something right when I
got on it. So I took me and a couple of friends to the sign, we looked
up and stared at it, shouting reasons why it was allowed. I turned
around and hopped on. I went right between the principal and the
teacher that yelled at me earlier, (both were a decent distance away
from eachother). Once again, the teacher said to wawlk with it, I
sohuted to look at the sign, and kept going. Then I turned around, went
through again. This time the principal said, "You can atleast wait
until the buses leave" And so I did, had to have some decency after
seeing her face when her system was beat. But once those buses were
gone, I was all over the place. It was awesome!

e39m5

--
e39m5
e39m5's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9836

Old June 14th 05, 11:03 PM
One on one

I'll bet you'll be pretty bummed out when you show up to school in
September. The teacher, the principal, and local law enforcement will be
standing in front of a newly painted sign that also prohibits
unicycles.

Taunt authority and they'll always have the last word.

--
One on one - Geezer Unicyclists Of America

"However, like the jet pilot, if the Coker rider tries to turn too fast,
he/she could black out."
-Memphis Mud

One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old June 14th 05, 11:05 PM
e39m5

Hehe, lucky for me this is the last week of school, and next year im off
to high school. I think the principal was actually humored. Not
too often you see a kid riding a unicycle.

e39m5

Old June 14th 05, 11:30 PM
caw89

Tru dat tru dat, my old schoole wanted me to bring mine for some talent
thing cause word got to them i could ride and ride good, tehn they
changed there minds and asked for me to send a vid cause I was an
insurance liability!?

--
caw89 - Cody

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)

AIM: unicaw89
caw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8228

Old June 15th 05, 12:23 AM
DanDan

i ride everywhere there is a no roller blades, no bicycles, and now
skate boards. The by-law people laugh when I'm riding somewhere.

--
DanDan - Canned to many times to count

And to you I say good riding
DanDan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9778

Old June 15th 05, 12:48 AM
redhead

e39m5 you rebel you

--
redhead

i rock
"i only got two thing in this world, my word and my balls,and i ain't
brakin them for no one"
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

Old June 15th 05, 01:20 AM
maestro8

DanDan wrote:
*The by-law people laugh when I'm riding somewhere. *

Are these "by-law people" anything like one's in-laws?

--
maestro8 - Mad Scientists for World Domination

Groucho Marx

Old June 15th 05, 01:31 AM
e39m5

i also hit someone on the head for the talent show and wore a duct tape
outfit to school. Im definetly not on any administrators normal list.
But hey, I got a couple kids interested in unicycling, so w00t!

e39m5

Old June 15th 05, 02:00 AM
ColDawG

I brought mine too, and the head rec staff (she is super cool) went and
talked to the dean
he said it was OK if i wore a helmet and she was out there watching me
so i jumped up a three-set and back down and was riding around backwards
and 1-foot etc
they were all amazed
then some 10th and 11th graders tryed, and one fellow 9th grader, and
they all fell trying to get on
luckily there were no serious injuries w/ my Snafus!!!!

anyways, it was a blast

--
ColDawG - Your friendly, neighborhood MuniMan

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
-G. Dubya
ColDawG's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9503

Old June 15th 05, 02:03 AM
e39m5

i cant get more than 2 hops on my 24" lx. How do you keep balance doing
that? Are you on muni? Doers that help?\

e39m5