Saris roof racks

Old June 28th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Saris roof racks

Hi,

Does anyone have any feedback on this brand of roof racks. I've never
heard of them before. Any firsthand experience would be appreciated.
Send email if you could please.

thanks in advance.

csommer at opusnet dot com.

Old June 29th 06, 08:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

http://sarisproducts.com/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

Saris roof racks for sale CHICAGO AREA [email protected] Marketplace 0 May 2nd 05 12:35 AM
WTB: Saris #36 clips for Roof Rack [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 24th 05 07:48 PM
bike roof racks DJ Australia 6 January 22nd 05 06:17 AM
Roof racks adownhiller Mountain Biking 11 November 9th 03 08:13 AM