Eddy, Landis

Old July 21st 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

Default Eddy, Landis

some of you slow rbr thinkers laughed at me when I compared Landis to Eddy.
but now I'm seeing posts like Landis did an Eddy like ride. Lance is no
Eddy, but Landis is.

Old July 21st 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RJG

"Crescentius Vespasianus" wrote in message
ink.net...
some of you slow rbr thinkers laughed at me when I compared Landis to
Eddy.
but now I'm seeing posts like Landis did an Eddy like ride. Lance is no
Eddy, but Landis is.

Taking *nothing* away from FL, but LA never blew 10 min in one stage either,
necessitating the need for such an attack.

Rick

Old July 21st 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Carl Sundquist

"RJG" wrote in message
. ..

Taking *nothing* away from FL, but LA never blew 10 min in one stage
either, necessitating the need for such an attack.

You mean when he was going for the GC win.

Old July 21st 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim Lines

RJG wrote:
"Crescentius Vespasianus" wrote in message
ink.net...

some of you slow rbr thinkers laughed at me when I compared Landis to
Eddy.
but now I'm seeing posts like Landis did an Eddy like ride. Lance is no
Eddy, but Landis is.

Taking *nothing* away from FL, but LA never blew 10 min in one stage either,
necessitating the need for such an attack.

Blowing 10 minutes also created the potential for the attack. If you're
not down, the contenders wont let you go.
Old July 21st 06, 02:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dumbass

RJG wrote:
"Crescentius Vespasianus" wrote in message
ink.net...
some of you slow rbr thinkers laughed at me when I compared Landis to
Eddy.
but now I'm seeing posts like Landis did an Eddy like ride. Lance is no
Eddy, but Landis is.

Taking *nothing* away from FL, but LA never blew 10 min in one stage either,
necessitating the need for such an attack.

Rick

Here's a trival question: How many must win stages did LA face in his
7 years?

Old July 21st 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

On 21 Jul 2006 06:58:37 -0700, Dumbass wrote:
Here's a trival question: How many must win stages did LA face in his
7 years?

Seven. (Each first TT.)

--
E. Dronkert

no pain for Landis Andre Racing 3 July 19th 06 03:03 AM
Will Lance LeMond Landis? Callistus Valerius Racing 1 July 18th 06 04:37 AM
Landis trying to play hard ball Ewoud Dronkert Racing 0 July 17th 06 05:54 PM
Stage 2 Bob Schwartz Racing 3 May 8th 06 07:10 PM
FS: 54cm Eddy Merckx frame, fork, Shimano headset Frank Marketplace 2 August 10th 05 12:24 PM