Fun muni thing to try on a wet days

Old November 26th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Default Fun muni thing to try on a wet days

Ok so it was I bit muddy where I was today so I decided to do a bit of
muni.
I saw a steep muddy slope and decided to go down it(fast), towards the
end I decided to stop so I stopped my cranks in a horrisontal position
but as it was quit muddy I started to slide down the rest of the hill!
It was realy cool

--
thejdw

I do it because I can!!!24"muni
thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old November 26th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Radical Reed

yeah, its feels awesome to slide along like that, I always like doing
that in the winter

--
Radical Reed

"I'm sorta like a super hero, exsept I don't have any powers or
motivation"
'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'LBS' (http://www.mbps.ca/)

kapoute wrote:
bike always broke... it's gay
Since you live in Ontario... it's ok that it's gay

Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old November 26th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Radical Reed wrote:
yeah, its feels awesome to slide along like that, I always like doing
that in the winter

Yay thats 2 good things about winter :
1) Christmas
2) Muni slides

Old November 26th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dan de man

here hear

lots o fun ,cept i do it on loose gravel ,leaf litter what ever i can
find

--
dan de man

I got post 77000&99000&11001 in 'M'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27264)'R'
(http://tinyurl.com/m6hs6)
'.' (http://tinyurl.com/gsfgg)'.' (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/)'.'
(http://tinyurl.com/f7bag)
PM me to rent a . any site you want (nothing rude though)[/size]
mawesome wrote:
"Rock out with your cock out"

edsbelly wrote:
Hang out with your wang out!

ivan wrote:
Rock on with a hard-on!

Belive almighty \"Jerrick\" the wise
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Old November 26th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Its snowing in spokane. I cant wait to do some coker slides. =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) KH Funds =
Just Need $43.28

Old November 26th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

I like to slide down big hills in the snow on my uni, its fun, but i
usually end up getting all wet.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
smcmorrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10881

Old November 26th 06, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
burjzyntski

I never get to do any of that...
(in FL we dont have snow -or- deciduous trees)

--
burjzyntski

It's no good being Polish unless you prove it once a day.

\"every silver lining has a touch of gray.\"

"In summary: You want to make sure your Koxx is hard enough before you
start drilling."
burjzyntski's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10188

Old November 26th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Monocyclist

burjzyntski wrote:
I never get to do any of that...
(in FL we dont have snow -or- deciduous trees)

Or hills...or trails..or any good off road places to ride for that
matter.

--
Monocyclist
Monocyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13114

Old November 27th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skianduniaddict

thejdw wrote:
Yay thats 2 good things about winter :
1) Christmas
2) Muni slides

i think u forgot somthin real important
y dont u guess it

--
skianduniaddict

dont hop onto tippy stuff
ski sugarloaf uni bradbury
my cat bob ate four kids

Bear wrote:
I am Bear. I can ride a unicycle. How are you dooing?

bear is my new main man
skianduniaddict's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11868

Old November 27th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
milk

You can do the same thing on sand dunes - hardest thing to control ever.

--
milk

Don't buy a stupid dwarf. It's not big and it's not clever.
milk's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12254