A gem from Clive George

Old September 7th 12, 07:26 PM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default A gem from Clive George

..... from two years ago:

"The only possible
punishment the mods could impose if they felt the need to do such a thing is
black list, but doing so would be so wrong I don't believe it would happen.
(and yes, I'd support a MONC if it did)."

Well - what do you think now Clive?

Old September 8th 12, 01:53 AM posted to uk.net.news.moderation,uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

On 07/09/2012 19:26, Judith wrote:
..... from two years ago:

"The only possible
punishment the mods could impose if they felt the need to do such a thing is
black list, but doing so would be so wrong I don't believe it would happen.
(and yes, I'd support a MONC if it did)."

Well - what do you think now Clive?

I think you ought to post a link to the full message rather than the
out-of-context portion you've pasted there.

I still believe what I said then.

Could you please try harder - there's no challenge in dismissing what
you wrote there. Try and be a worthy opponent, not just somebody
deserving of the same respect as a bluebottle.