mmm, pretty damn good

Old April 25th 04, 03:10 AM
Slacker

Default mmm, pretty damn good

Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.
--
Slacker
Old April 25th 04, 03:29 AM
S o r n i

Slacker wrote:
Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.

Egads, man, get your head out of the sand!

Bill "ya got pluck, tho' " S.

Old April 25th 04, 03:45 AM
tcmedara

S o r n i wrote:
Slacker wrote:
Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.

Egads, man, get your head out of the sand!

Bill "ya got pluck, tho' " S.

One of your better replies, Bill. Well said!

Tom (wish I could emu-late such witticisms on occasion)

Old April 25th 04, 03:58 AM
Slacker

S o r n i wrote:

Slacker wrote:

Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.

Egads, man, get your head out of the sand!

Bill "ya got pluck, tho' " S.

No problem http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/dbms-witmer/images/pat-ostrich.jpg

Hey, look, we got a new suit for our tron freak
http://www.cjfearnley.com/ostrich.jpg or this might be more his style
http://www.pclg.org/STC/PeterPan/Pho...nd/Ostrich.jpg

http://www.bcfamilylawresource.com/34/Ostrich.jpg
http://complex.gmu.edu/neural/personnel/ernie/pictures/namibia/ostrich.jpg

Man, I'm getting hungry again...
--
Slacker
Old April 25th 04, 04:10 AM
Michael Dart

In ,
Slacker typed:
Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.

That's like eating Bill Wheeler jerky! Ewwww!!

Mike

Old April 25th 04, 04:42 AM
Slacker

Michael Dart wrote:

In ,
Slacker typed:

Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.

That's like eating Bill Wheeler jerky! Ewwww!!

Mike

Ohhhh, now I gotta go to the bathroom!
--
Slacker
Old April 25th 04, 06:38 AM
Slacker

Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.

OMG, I guess I should have waited till my next bowel movement before
posting this... man, I just hope that *thing* doesn't try to climb out
of my toilet to seek revenge.

My body just rejected it like it was a Huffy.

Save yourselves... run, run anyway... fast!!!
--
Slacker - it's gonna be a long night
Old April 25th 04, 07:15 AM
S o r n i

Slacker wrote:
Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.

OMG, I guess I should have waited till my next bowel movement before
posting this... man, I just hope that *thing* doesn't try to climb out
of my toilet to seek revenge.

My body just rejected it like it was a Huffy.

Save yourselves... run, run anyway... fast!!!

Dude...WAY, WAY TMI!!!

Bill "say goodnight, Ostrich-boy" S.

Old April 25th 04, 08:11 AM
Westie

Slacker wrote:
Think I'll have to pick up some more of these tomorrow
http://www.spinellinutrition.com/Protos_Foods_Os_Trim.html

Very tasty. IMHO,a great snack to toss into your pack.

OMG, I guess I should have waited till my next bowel movement before
posting this... man, I just hope that *thing* doesn't try to climb out
of my toilet to seek revenge.

My body just rejected it like it was a Huffy.

Save yourselves... run, run anyway... fast!!!

So funny. The revenge of the freeze dried ostrich. :-)
--
Westie
(Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

Old April 25th 04, 04:38 PM

The great DH biker eats meat. Not as snack
but as diner meal both of them. The bird is better then the cow.

I MTB 2004