Usenet is fatally flawed according to Ed Dolan the Great

Old December 2nd 07, 06:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Usenet is fatally flawed according to Mr. Ed Dolan the Grate

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter
Old December 2nd 07, 07:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

I have never kill-filed anyone. Mr. Sherman only infuriates me occasionally.
For the most part he writes very sensibly and even intelligently about
recumbents and he is not a scofflaw like some I could name. No ... I believe
I will hang around for so long as he hangs around.

Mr. Sherman likes to be silly and I like to be extravagant. We are a good
match for one another and I hope we are at least amusing for others to read
from time to time. Who could ask for anything more.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 3rd 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 12:28:43 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 3rd 07, 04:39 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.

Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

If I was complimented by Vandeman, THEN I would be worried.

Old December 3rd 07, 10:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Usenet is fatally flawed according to Ed Dolan the Great

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.
Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

If I was complimented by Vandeman, THEN I would be worried.

Never fear, Ed Dolan the Great will always be here to keep the nefarious
liberal Tom Sherman in his place, which is infinitely below ME! A lowly
civil engineer like him must never be allowed to get uppity. That is a space
that is reserved strictly for former college librarians.

Old December 4th 07, 03:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Maybe a simple filter would be cheaper.
Says the most kill-filed person on Usenet!

Thanks for proving my point, as usual! The sad thing is that you don't
even know it!

If I was complimented by Vandeman, THEN I would be worried.

Don't worry, you wouldn't even know it.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 7th 07, 10:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
On Dec 5, 12:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

What did I write?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...2b12217c8389e6

You are wrong in your initial post.

You needed to include it here so that others will know what you are talking
about. No one, but no one, will ever go back and look up anything on Usenet,
except dullards like Tom Sherman and idiots like Jim McNamara.

I hate reading peoples dumb opinions even more as you do.

But we should be happy they share their thoughts.

No matter what dumb crap they spew you should just talk back or learn
to ignore it.

Nope, that does not work with liberals. I have learned that the hard way. If
you give them an inch, they will take a mile. Further, they always resort to
name calling in the end, so I have decided to beat them to the punch. Yea, I
call them names before they know what has hit them. I am probably the only
person on Usenet who knows how to give them their proper comeuppance. It is
why I am Great and they aren't.

They define how free you should feel expressing your opinion.

A moderator should not have an opinion and be knowledgeable not run
agenda's work for free 24/7 Then he can begin to suck at doing his
job?

Talking negative about other members.... hummmm **deletes your
thread**

You keep giving the right example and the rest of mankind will make
all the babies for you to be able to keep doing that for the rest of
your life.

I hardly understood a word you wrote. I suggest a class in English
composition at a remedial school so that you can learn how to communicate.
The written word is different from the spoken word in case you didn't know.
In any event, no one is ever going to strive to make any sense of the above,
least of all a genius like me! Now if you will excuse me, I am off to
contemplate my navel.

Old December 8th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc, rec.bicycles.tech, rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Jym Dyer

Default Usenet is fatally flawed because of Ed Dolan the Grating

I hate reading peoples dumb opinions even more as you do.

=x= Filters are our friends.
_Jym_