serious post for Ride-A-Lot

Old February 19th 07, 05:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default serious post for Ride-A-Lot

Ridey, Pookums.... Oops,...

Uh, let me try to explain this to you. The variances of MTBing, are so
vast, and so extensive in conscious relativity, that your skillset is
your limitation.

So if you cannot handle aggressive MTBing, and only gentle MTBing,
you're not experiencing the full offering of MTBing.

If you ride a trail aggressively, and rampage it, steam roll it, it's
an entirely different experience than if you go slow and take your
time. Both are good, but you're trapped in only the one.

The experience experienced by aggressively going as fast as you can of
which to act with an intense immediacy with precision (or you get
hurt), is a high you have never experienced, Pookums. You are missing
out, my dear Sprinsky. You have yourself trapped in this delicate fear
mind-set, of which the high of excitement of conquering ruthless
terrain is lost by you.

I can fix you Ridey, I really really can. Make me a deal. I need a
camera man.

But staying on topic, Chimney Gulch which is not beyond your limited
skillset, was the first trail that I rampaged full force, no mercy, as
fast as I could, and this was where I saw that there are many who are
not getting the full fulfillment of MTBing. The high priced technology
put into these bikes was made for aggressive rampaging, of which a
very exquisite consciousness experience occurs with the individual.
Once you ride a trail like this, you will prefer to do it this way
more than the slower way, although both are good.

The pure truth of being one with a MTB only takes place when you
rampage a trail. The oneness you have with a bike is put to its
validity when you bonzai a trail. You've never done this Ridey, I can
get you there. Obviously the witchcraft and Virginia Newbon and
Evergreen group can't. What about J.D. and palsy Peacock MattB? What
is their excuse? They prefer limited experience, thus don't get their
moneys worth of all they put into MTBing?

Ridey, the first trick you have to learn (I really shouldn't be
helping you you don't deserve it from me) is to understand where your
center of balance is, in relation to how you are positioned on the
bike. Your problem is not knowing where your center of balance is, and
how it changes when the trail changes.

I can help you in 8 hours dominate black diamond trails, Ridey. Tae
Kwon Do helped me understand this www.chos.com. I hate that family,
but their art is very very useful. I can teach you things no one else
can, Ridey, of which you become a racer level biker. You'll laugh at
rocks & obtuse treacherous terrain, after I teach you, Danielson.

Besides, I really want a camera pookums. C'mon, accept my offer.
Guarantee after 8 hours of my training you'll clear any terrain, of
which you being satisfied you buy me a video camera.

?? I won't pick on you no more..... uh... as hard as that would be....
perhaps you should say you're sorry.... You have no idea what you're
missing by your limited skillset.