jobst, please explain

Old May 4th 09, 06:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
jim beam[_5_]

Default jobst, please explain

this simply /has/ to be explained:

first you say:
"I've seen F1 racing in the rain on the Nurburgring and the big
difference was not patterned tread but different rubber, as slick as
on dry."

then you contradict it with:
"It is the width and depth of circumferential grooves that prevent
hydroplaning."

they can't both be true, so what are we to believe of you jobst? that
you're simply a bull****ter? or that you've lost your grip [so to
speak] on reality?