Camper Bike

Old March 5th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mister2u[_2_]

Default Camper Bike

Sorry no how to just pictures,
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...r-kart-project
http://www.kevincyr.net/index.php?/project/camper-bike/
Old March 5th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Cully J

On Mar 5, 10:09*am, Mister2u wrote:
Sorry no how to just pictures,http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...t/camper-bike/

If the lady and I were feeling romantic, I'd be totally scared of
tipping the thing over!

Unless it can camper can be taken off the bike?

Cullen

For Sale: Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike, Frame, and wheels. gplama[_137_] Australia 53 July 3rd 07 09:37 AM
WTB: Carradice Camper Long Flap saddle bag (and support) or similar pstock Marketplace 0 April 5th 06 01:43 PM
Carradice Camper Longflap v Super C Bone Killian Techniques 13 November 20th 04 06:07 PM
Not a happy camper :-( Graeme UK 4 August 1st 04 04:57 PM
Mildew on Carradice Camper Saddlebag rifleman UK 2 December 31st 03 11:10 AM