Covid off subject

Old May 2nd 21, 05:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Covid off subject

Again and again I've been trying to explain that something is extremely wrong with the number of so-called covid-19 deaths whether it be American deaths of those in India. The very first onset of the flu pandemic should have been the time at which people were killed directly from it and not more than a year after.

I cannot give any information about India and deaths aside from some woman toured the area in which claims were being made of people dying in the streets and there were no bodies on the streets. She said that the media was lying. Maybe the Lame Street Media was hiding the bodies from her. She did say that at this time of year that people do sleep in the streets because of the heat.

As to our so-called pandemic, as I showed you, less than 2,000 people were actually killed directly by covid-19 and another 10,000 or so indirectly - the same people that always die in a flu pandemic.

I have seen people expressing horror that I would be so cavalier with any deaths. Well, WHAT can I do about the health of someone else that is laying in a bed in a medical facility and diagnosed as having extreme circulatory diseased and is expected to die over a year's time? That these were compressed into 2 months does not change the fact that they were going to die anyway.

But what bothered me the most was the fact that we were being told that about 20% above normal deaths were occurring. This made absolutely no sense at all. As I've mentioned, some $50,000 is being paid by the NIH for reporting and cleaning up for covid deaths. 600,000 supposed covid deaths would make that about $30 Billion or more than enough to cheat.

If indeed we had 20% more deaths than normal the streets would be jammed with funeral processions and they haven't been. Well, you could argue, they are simply cremating people. But THAT makes no sense either, again the numbers do not add up.

So simply looking at the funeral business shows pretty much the whole story, Over the last 3 years the funeral business hasn't made incomes that even match the inflation rates.

https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuar...cs-and-trends/

So, by all means put on a mask and keep your social distancing up for an illness that was totally ended the last week of April, 2020.
Old May 2nd 21, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op zondag 2 mei 2021 om 18:18:44 UTC+2 schreef :
[...]

Tom sometimes I wish you catch COVID 19 so bad the it would shut you up for a couple of months and kept you off the bike for more than a year with no taste or smell. This is not nice of course and I would go to confession if I was religious.

Lou
Old May 2nd 21, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Sun, 2 May 2021 09:18:41 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:

https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuar...cs-and-trends/

The article is dated Apr 29, 2018 (just under the title). Statistics
involving Covid-19 deaths would need to start around Mar 2020.

I also like the logic. It's like measuring the unit volume of the
bicycle industry by counting the number of bicycles that arrive at the
scrap metal recyclers or the municipal dumps.

What's really happening. See anything that looks like funeral?
https://www.google.com/search?q=mass+funeral+covid&tbm=isch

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
Old May 2nd 21, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 10:27:29 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Lou, I expect that you didn't catch covid because 60% of the population was naturally immune to it. But you're willing to wish anything on anyone else because you want to believe that the communists aren't trying to rule your life. For your information, the loss of taste and smell is common with respiratory diseases like influenza and covid-19 is an influenza. Seems like they frightened you into thinking you could never again enjoy the taste of a good beer. But whether you realize it or not, I am on your side and trying to protect you no matter how much you fight it.
Old May 2nd 21, 06:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuar...cs-and-trends/

The article is dated Apr 29, 2018 (just under the title). Statistics
involving Covid-19 deaths would need to start around Mar 2020.

I also like the logic. It's like measuring the unit volume of the
bicycle industry by counting the number of bicycles that arrive at the
scrap metal recyclers or the municipal dumps.

What's really happening. See anything that looks like funeral?
https://www.google.com/search?q=mass+funeral+covid&tbm=isch

It never surprises me that you cannot read the actual charts which show 2019 and 2020. 30% FEWER people are dying form all illnesses in 2021 so perhaps you might ha e some sort of idea where these billions of covid-19 deaths are coming from.

Why do you feel the need to demonstrate pure and unadulterated ignorance on every subject?
Old May 2nd 21, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

wrote:

https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuar...cs-and-trends/

The article is dated Apr 29, 2018 (just under the title). Statistics
involving Covid-19 deaths would need to start around Mar 2020.

I also like the logic. It's like measuring the unit volume of the
bicycle industry by counting the number of bicycles that arrive at the
scrap metal recyclers or the municipal dumps.

What's really happening. See anything that looks like funeral?
https://www.google.com/search?q=mass+funeral+covid&tbm=isch

Nice change of subject. For once, try to substantiate your own claims
first. Then, you can present topics which you can discuss solely with
your own defective opinions and fabricated facts.

It never surprises me that you cannot read the actual charts which
show 2019 and 2020.

Where are these "actual" charts? There are 3 graphs and no charts in
the URL that YOU posted:
https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuary-industry-statistics-and-trends/
None of the graphs show anything about death rate.

30% FEWER people are dying form all illnesses in 2021

Amazing. 2021 isn't over yet and you alreay have the mortality
statistics for the entire year? Please show me the mortality rate
data, for the next few months, where it shows a 30% drop in mortality
compared to an unspecified baseline.

so perhaps
you might have some sort of idea where these billions of covid-19
deaths are coming from.

Nope. No clue. This is your conspiracy theory. You can fill in your
own blanks and backup your own claims.

Why do you feel the need to demonstrate pure and unadulterated
ignorance on every subject?

Have you stopped beating your subject yet?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

Old May 2nd 21, 07:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

I know that you are incapable of thought, but if you cannot understand the graphs and plots why don't you just go away instead of showing your willful ignorance?
Old May 2nd 21, 08:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

wrote:

[...]

Which graphs and plots? There's nothing in the URL that *YOU*
originally posted:
https://brandongaille.com/26-mortuary-industry-statistics-and-trends/
Please provide a URL that demonstrates your claim of a 30% drop in
mortality rate compared to an unspecified baseline. It's easy. Just
cut and paste the URL where you claim to have found that information.
It's so much easier than fabricating your own numbers. Who knows, you
might actually be right for the first time.

While you at it, take another look at the photos of the mass burials
and funerals due to Covid-19. Then, please tell me that it's not
happening and that it's just a minor flu:
https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+mass+graves&tbm=isch
We're not seeing many mass funerals in the wealthier countries because
we paid the drug companies for the research and expedited delivery of
the vaccines. The poorer countries couldn't do that, so they drop
dead instead:
"Covax: How will Covid vaccines be shared around the world?"
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-55795297
How much of the 3rd world needs to die before you get a clue?

Old May 3rd 21, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 5/2/2021 10:27 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:

snip

Tom sometimes I wish you catch COVID 19 so bad the it would shut you up for a couple of months and kept you off the bike for more than a year with no taste or smell. This is not nice of course and I would go to confession if I was religious.

Well of course I don't wish that anyone contract Covid-19, but it's true
that when those that eschew facts and logic come down with it that if
tends to help fix their belief system.

Trump could have followed the advice of medical experts and encouraged
mask mandates and social distancing, and he could have ordered
sufficient quantities of vaccine early-on, and lots more people would
still be alive. Those individuals that believe everything that he says
would have followed. The GOP governors would have had cover to make
better decisions.

It's not that some Republicans don't trust the vaccine, it's that they
worship a dope. But even that dope says to get vaccinated.
Old May 3rd 21, 12:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 5/2/2021 6:03 PM, sms wrote:
[...]

A President might suggest but cannot command. Which is good.
we are not France. Nor China.

Governors both did and didn't over various time frames with
zero correlation. See also their economic destruction and
restraint of individual liberty- no clear positive effects
and we have 50 real life examples. Zero correlation.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/