Cant Get KH20 from Norco!!!!

Old October 9th 03, 11:41 PM
glopal

Default Cant Get KH20 from Norco!!!!

I am so mad!!!... I heard that norco dealerships sell KH 20s, or they
can order them in. So I phoned a local norco dealership and they phoned
norco headquarters or something and they said that they cant!!! I dont
know the finer details of what he said cause when i called him, he said
he would check it out for me and call me back, but i was at school when
he called so my mom answered it and she didnt really remember
exactly!!!! So now i have to order it from unicycle.com, which is all US
prices, and i'm in canada!! Does anyone know any other options?

--
glopal - Mike Menzies
glopal's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3872

Old October 10th 03, 12:11 AM
Mandell

Have you checked if Bedford Unicycles ('www.bedfordunicycles.ca'
(http://www.bedfordunicycles.ca)) has the KH20?

The web stuff is out of date but I would suggest e-mail, he responds
fairly quickly.

--
Mandell - Keen Beginner
Mandell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3769

Old October 10th 03, 12:18 AM
spyder

There's a Norco dealer around the corner from me and he can get any
Norco product, except KH uni's, so it's not just your local dealers
fault.

FYI

--
spyder - Cowboy Up!

The usefulness of the cup is in its emptiness.- Bruce Lee
spyder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4190

Old October 10th 03, 12:43 AM
glopal

But then why does it say at www.krisholm.com "Kris Holm products are
sold at Norco dealerships"???

Old October 10th 03, 12:48 AM
JamesH

I had a few people recomend Darren Bedford when I was looking (Thanks
Erin and Mike!) and I can't say enough good things about him. Give him
a call or e-mail for sure...

--
JamesH - Back into the swing of things
JamesH's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4438

Old October 10th 03, 04:21 AM
evilewan

also the RONA hardware stores sell kh20s,
but only the version without splined cranks.

aparently norco are weird about who sells them. they dont make the
splined version and the non splined version available to the same
people. who this is supposed to benifit is beyond me.

--
evilewan - death or glory

--
evilewan.

see the rec.sport.unicycling maintainance FAQ @
http://evilewan.unicyclist.com/
evilewan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1047

Old October 10th 03, 04:49 AM
UNI GUY

glopal, do go to Darren Bedford, he'll most likely have it or be able to
get it . Like James said he does respond to e-mails very quickly and or
a call wouldn't hurt.

--
UNI GUY - UNICYCLING OBSESSED
UNI GUY's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4084

Old October 10th 03, 05:18 AM
Darren

Yes, I have KH unicycles in stock.

I also have:
KH seats, KH hub/crank sets, KH armour, etc.

I have aluminum alloy rail posts and rail adapters for the KH unicycles
as well.
Upgrade yours with the above for added comfort.

He did send me a e-mail.

Thanks for all the recommendations !!!

Cheers,
Darren

--
Darren
Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

Old October 10th 03, 10:34 PM
glopal

Hey, could someone explain the extra add ons you can get with a KH20,
like
a aluminum alloy rail post and rail adapter
a KH splined hub/crank set
a Profile hub/crank set

Are any of those really important, i do alot of hopping, nothing too
high but i am a pretty big teen (165lbs)