Thank you for attending TOque 2004 !

Old March 9th 04, 03:17 AM
Darren

Default Thank you for attending TOque 2004 !

Just a note to those who made long drives or flights to attended TOque
this year.

Spending the day today with a bunch of you was nice.

We had Gilby and Max drive 15 hours from Minnesota.

THEDAN.COM, Dan, Ben and Joey drove 10 hours from Boston.

Checkernuts, Mike drive 6 from Pittsburgh.

Marcus and Jason drive from Michigan.

Carl, Karl, Thomas, Devon, Jason, Callan, James, Norm from Ottawa.

Jack from Shelton, WA flew in.

Kevin McMullin from New Brunswick flew in.

A big group from Quebec city, a 10 hour drive.

Kris Holm from Vancouver flew in.

A couple from Montreal and a young rider from Calgary. Sorry I don't
have their names !!!

Lots of other riders I may be forgetting as well !

Thanks again, I hope to see you all again next year.

Darren

P.S. I'm sure there will be a post and pictures on the event soon.

--
Darren - Bedford Unicycles
Darren's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3989

Old March 9th 04, 04:52 AM
Jason Allemann

I'm sure attending the event was nothing compared to the work that was
put into hosting it. A big thanks to you and everyone else involved in
organizing it. It was a spectacular weekend!

I'd also like to thank everyone who attended. It was the first such
event that I'd been to and you all inspired me with your riding! Just
seeing so many unicyclists in one spot was amazing.

An extra special thanks to the Groves family for opening their home, and
enormous pot of chilli, to the throngs of unicyclists!

Jason Allemann
Jason Allemann's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3702

Old March 9th 04, 05:01 AM
Max_Dingemans

I had a great time, I'll look forward to next year.

--
Max_Dingemans - Hey Look, who's that?

BLAH!
Max_Dingemans's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1981

Old March 9th 04, 05:30 AM
muniracer

sniff sniff

the crummy weather ruined our travel plans and we couldnt come...

--
muniracer - Hell On Wheel

The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

www.hellonwheel.cjb.net
muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

Old March 9th 04, 11:54 PM
tugboat

yeah, it was actually my first time flying. i had a really good time at
toque too. thanks to everyone who helped organize it, and especially to
the atkins who gave me a place to sleep for the weekend. as well as norm
who drove me everyday. it was awesome to be around unicyclists all day
everyday. so thanks again evreyone, i had an amazing time, and i'll
deifnitely be there next year.

Kevin

--
tugboat - Street Unier named Kevin

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"
tugboat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3298

Old March 10th 04, 12:31 AM
muni_guy

Just to reiterate what Darren said ...

Thanks to everyone who came from afar to participate in the 2004 TOque
Games.

This year we had 52 participants, 20 more than last year. It really
caught the bike show organizers off guard! Unfortunately, our space was
made much smaller at the last minute due to an organizational problems
with the BMX flatland competition. Thanks to all who put up with the
cramped space!

I have been assured that we will have more space next year. I hope that
turns out to be true.

EXTRA T-SHIRTS
I have extra 'TOque t-shirts' (http://tinyurl.com/ywjwu) in the
following sizes:
6 - small
2 - medium
4 - large
3 - youth large

They are CDN$22 or US$15 including shipping in North America. Send me an
e-mail (carl [@] mountainunicycling[.com]) if you want one.

I'll have the results available on the TOque website in the next few
days.

Thanks to the following sponsors for their support and goodies:
- Bedford Unicycles
- Kris Holm Unicycles
- theDan.com
- Mountain Equipment Co-op
- Williams Towing
- Cyclepath
- Broadway Cycle
- Urbane Cyclist
- SYKO Productions
- T-shirts by Mike Rocks

AND Jeff Groves & Jason Downs for the awesome trophies.

I hope to see everyone out again next year.

Carl

--
muni_guy - Carl Hoyer
muni_guy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/77

Old March 10th 04, 05:37 AM
aust

yea it was so awesome, ill definately be there next year!

thanks alot to everyone who contributed it was so fun!

--
aust - Austin Hamer

Uber Unicycler
Pro Paintballer
Supreme Snowboarder
Coooool Canadian
aust's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4767

Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
New Zealand Juggling Festival 2004 ... 5-8 February 2004, Iwitahi Rowan Unicycling 5 January 26th 04 09:52 AM
2004 Campagnolo Veloce vs. Campagnolo Centaur Jürgen Hartwig General 1 November 28th 03 10:28 PM