OT: Tommy on Sat photos. Facebook hiding my entries

Old February 8th 21, 10:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

Default OT: Tommy on Sat photos. Facebook hiding my entries

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 08:56:01 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 3:04:47 PM UTC-8, John B. wrote:
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 10:10:10 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 3:44:26 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 7:42:03 PM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 12:15:15 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

I told you before but you seem to have your dementia in high gear - in 1965 I had been in the
Air Force for 3 years. What would be interesting to know is why you think that it would take a
sergeant to lead any platoon in battle. Or any Chief Master Sergeant to lead anyone to repair
anything? I would be really interested in knowing how you could see any bombers dropping
bombs in Ben Cat since the AFB you mentioned was a fighter base and was on the coast 200
miles away from Saigon where Ben Cat was. You didn't say that you worked on fighters. Why was that?

What ever are you going on about? "lead any platoon in battle"? And
here you have been telling us all about your Air Force experiences and
now suddenly you are using Army terms. Tommy there just aren't any
platoons in the Air Force, and "lead in battle" you got to be right
out of it.
Remember the movie Airplane? During the flashback scenes, Ted (played by Rob Hayes) states he was in the Air Force, wears a Navy uniform, and recovers in an Army hospital. I'll bet tommy knows how to speak Jive!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080339...ref_=tt_trv_qu

But even when you try you get it wrong. A U.S. Army Platoon is led by
a lieutenant, the most infamous of course is Lt. Calley, a platoon
leader in Charlie Company, 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry, 11th Infantry
Brigade (Light) of the 23rd (Americal) Division .
C'mon John, you know better than that....I'm sure Tommy can confirm, beyond the shadow of a doubt, with the _MOST_ reliable and vettable sources and references, that Calley was framed by a deep state liberal democrat conspiracy. He'll probably even be able to show it was directed by the Clintons, with a direct line to jewish space lasers starting the california wild fires!.

This from a supposed man with a lady's name. No wonder you've spent your life as a loser, people spend all of their time laughing at you.

Tommy your description is just so perfectly you. A lifetime loser who
people laugh at.
--
Cheers,

John B.

On my smallest investment account, just last month I made 4%. I still have a half million more dollars in other accounts. What do you suppose that will make my income for one month? If you want to see a loser, look in a mirror and then come back here and tell us a story of how you saw B52's bombing where none existed or being stationed at a base where you say there were no fighters but history tells us differently.

"just last month I made 4%"?? That would be, lets see, 60% per annum?
Yup Tommy you are a brilliant investor. Strange that you complain lo
loudly about the cost of groceries.

As for the Air Base, yup, history tells us that there were single
engine airplanes stationed there... for less then one year.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 8th 21, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 09:00:45 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 4:02:07 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 3:33:04 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
On 2/7/2021 5:12 PM, John B. wrote:

wrote:

[...]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HbKBN...DXWoM5NInIlNj4

A Bitch Ute? What's that some sort of female Indian? At least a
"bitch" is a female dog and a "Ute is some sort of American Indian, or
I suppose to be politically correct a "Native American".

Whazat Tommy, have you had a sex change operation and been adopted by
some Indian tribe?

uh, that's a 'chute' for downloading 'bits' actually.

Youtube pulled the videos about four hours after they first
went up.

Appropriately so with the pending claims by Smartmatic and Dominion. But the video is still available. I watched portions of it -- and will never get that time back.

Jay, what do you know about the Internet aside from that is what you write on? There wasn't ANYTHING on that video that isn't perfectly possible. Whether it did nor not is another story altogether, but the technical part is more than likely. Especially when those states themselves stated the numbers of non-resident, dead people and non-registered voters that voted. It is finally winding its way through the legal system and since you claim that none of this is possible perhaps you'd like to give witness for the prosecution.

"Its perfectly possible" That has to be the most stupid explanation I
have ever heard.

One could equally comment that as Tommy boy lives in California (the
land of the fruits and the nuts) it is "perfectly possible" that he is
a raging homosexual and haunts public rest rooms in an attempt to find
a lover.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 9th 21, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 10:40:47 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:
(...)

This video might be of interest:

"Operation Linebacker II - The B-52s go to Hanoi, 1972 - Time-Lapse"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShr8VCCAOM

It covers some of the B-52 operational details in 1972 Vietnam. There
are sections on jamming, SA-2 SAM radar effectiveness, using
predictable flight plans, and the stupidity of trying to run
everything from SAC in Omaha, Nebraska.

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
Old February 9th 21, 04:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 19:03:24 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 10:40:47 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:
(...)

This video might be of interest:

"Operation Linebacker II - The B-52s go to Hanoi, 1972 - Time-Lapse"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShr8VCCAOM

It covers some of the B-52 operational details in 1972 Vietnam. There
are sections on jamming, SA-2 SAM radar effectiveness, using
predictable flight plans, and the stupidity of trying to run
everything from SAC in Omaha, Nebraska.

There are some rather obvious errors in that video. One very obvious
one is the allegation that when an aircraft turns into the wind it may
lose as much as 100 knots... Certainly, if the wind is blowing 100
knots. Another point that seemed to be missed was that Hanoi, in 1972,
if I'm not mistaken, was considered the most heavily defended city in
the world, against air attack. B-52's with a full bomb load would have
a cruising speed of, perhaps 450 mph, a SAM had a speed of something
like MACH 3.5 and a range of something like 25 miles.
As for planning from Omaha, where would you have it planned from? And
by who? And as for predictable flight plans? How does one plan a
flight path over a city completely surrounded by SAM sites and other
anti aircraft defenses?

And, that was a bombing mission carried out by, what was it? 120
aircraft, over the most strongly defended city in the world.

During Operation Line Backer the B-52's made some 720 sorties over N.
Vietnam with 16 losses. That is what? 2% losses? In comparison on 9
March 1945 279 B-29's bombed Tokyo. 14 aircraft lost. 5% losses.

This was not intended in any way to disparage the crews flying the
combat missions but rather to point out that quite often someone who
has little real knowledge of events attempts to second guess things.

Try
https://www.historynet.com/nightmare...ebacker-ii.htm
for something written by a participant in the raid.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 11th 21, 04:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 7:03:31 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 10:40:47 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:
(...)

This video might be of interest:

"Operation Linebacker II - The B-52s go to Hanoi, 1972 - Time-Lapse"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aShr8VCCAOM

It covers some of the B-52 operational details in 1972 Vietnam. There
are sections on jamming, SA-2 SAM radar effectiveness, using
predictable flight plans, and the stupidity of trying to run
everything from SAC in Omaha, Nebraska.

I got out in I think was 1966. Up to that time our mission from Guam was to bomb the missile sites on the DNZ. We had no desire to cause civilian casualties and were bombing from low altitude to have enough accuracy to actually hit the SAM launchers. I think that they set them up so that they could launch them from quite a ways away from hardened bunkers so that they suffered few military casualties which is why these things would be set up again the next day.