Follow the Science?

Old February 11th 21, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default OT: little tommy ikes it both ways. OT little tommy, longtime asshole

On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 4:32:02 PM UTC-8, News 2021 wrote:
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 09:24:19 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
Is that right? I've never met a bisexual that could write code. It has
something to do with a damaged brain not being able to work in that
manner.

Err, perhaps that is why all your projects failed and you got booted all
the time. Stick to their coding and not your sexual interests.

My projects failing must be why I was continually hired and continually got rave reviews of my projects. But you don't even have a project, you know nothing about it since you are an Ar Teest.
Old February 11th 21, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 08:29:51 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

On Monday, February 8, 2021 at 4:32:02 PM UTC-8, News 2021 wrote:
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 09:24:19 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:
Is that right? I've never met a bisexual that could write code. It
has something to do with a damaged brain not being able to work in
that manner.

Err, perhaps that is why all your projects failed and you got booted
all the time. Stick to their coding and not your sexual interests.

My projects failing must be why I was continually hired and continually
got rave reviews of my projects. But you don't even have a project, you
know nothing about it since you are an Ar Teest.

No little tommy. Your resume, from what I've nottced, says you were never
rehired, but were continually moving on to fresh meat/another
unsuspecting sucker.

As to all those operating systems you claimed to have coded, your name
doesn't seem to be on any of the code.

Old February 11th 21, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 2:13:51 PM UTC-8, News 2021 wrote:
[...]

Dr. Science, what "operating systems" have I ever claimed to have written? You are so brilliant you do not even know the difference between an operating system and a kernel. Why don't you stop showing us that IQ of a clam?
Old February 12th 21, 12:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:58:46 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

[...]

The one that you could not even spell.
Backing away now.

You are so brilliant you do not even know the difference
between an operating system and a kernel.

Avoidance noted, but to help your education, that would be Linux and what
almost everyone calls linux

Why don't you stop showing us
that IQ of a clam?

If I went above that you wouldn't understand.

Did you forget to mention any job where you had been re-hired?

follow the money Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 32 December 6th 07 02:24 AM
Follow-up to Yeeesssss! Matt B UK 0 May 17th 07 04:38 PM
Bad Name follow-up Martin Bulmer UK 7 May 27th 06 01:41 PM
Follow me Roos Eisma UK 2 September 12th 05 08:30 PM
Follow-up to "Out Tonight" Centurian_Ooo'yabass UK 5 May 20th 04 08:20 AM