Weather is the dumps

Old February 15th 21, 11:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark cleary

Default Weather is the dumps

We survived most of December and January in central Illinois without real ugly weather. I managed at least a few rides in January got in 200 miles outside. I think December I was over 650 the February kicks in and..........In the middle of 5-7 icnhes of snow the temp has not been above 10 degrees in seems like 10 days. This is really the craps. Nothing to do on the bikes for maintenance really would just be busy work. Treadmill getting old the trainer is ok but it does not count for riding miles only beer. Being a jazz guitarist one would think I can sit in all day a play. Well even that gets old but the chops are in excellent shape. Can spin through Chick Corea's version of Spain and keep up at least. It could be awhile......
Deacon Mark
Old February 16th 21, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 2:50:53 PM UTC-8, Mark cleary wrote:
We survived most of December and January in central Illinois without real ugly weather. I managed at least a few rides in January got in 200 miles outside. I think December I was over 650 the February kicks in and..........In the middle of 5-7 icnhes of snow the temp has not been above 10 degrees in seems like 10 days. This is really the craps. Nothing to do on the bikes for maintenance really would just be busy work. Treadmill getting old the trainer is ok but it does not count for riding miles only beer. Being a jazz guitarist one would think I can sit in all day a play. Well even that gets old but the chops are in excellent shape. Can spin through Chick Corea's version of Spain and keep up at least. It could be awhile......
Deacon Mark

I'm building the gravel bike but sitting around waiting for parts. Think I'll ride today before the rain returns.
Old February 16th 21, 06:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mark cleary

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 10:38:54 AM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

Can you get parts for anything? I would love to buy a groupset of Shimano ultegra or 105 is that happening anywhere in the world?
Deacon Mark
Old February 17th 21, 07:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 9:56:29 AM UTC-8, Mark cleary wrote:
[...]

This kind of stuff is pretty available on Craigslist. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bop...275327569.html

best dumps for sale dumpsale Marketplace 0 November 15th 08 01:22 PM
best dumps for sale dumpsale General 0 January 24th 08 11:32 AM
AOL dumps newsgroups MikeYankee Techniques 15 January 27th 05 03:53 AM
AOL dumps newsgroups MikeYankee Racing 5 January 26th 05 08:40 PM
AOL dumps newsgroups MikeYankee Marketplace 2 January 25th 05 10:56 PM