OT: Tommy on Sat photos. Facebook hiding my entries

Old January 31st 21, 02:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default OT: Tommy on Sat photos. Facebook hiding my entries

On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 6:27:20 PM UTC-5, News 2021 wrote:

For a man of high IQ, your understanding of 'satellite images' is sadly
lacking. Perhaps you seen too many movies. Perhaps you were expecting to
see the doors they welded shut to apartment blocks.

Bear in mind, Tommy was able to discern the condition of a dirt road under a jungle canopy while peering through the open bomb bay door of a B-52 flying at 5000 feet.
Old January 31st 21, 06:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 5:57:30 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 6:27:20 PM UTC-5, News 2021 wrote:

For a man of high IQ, your understanding of 'satellite images' is sadly
lacking. Perhaps you seen too many movies. Perhaps you were expecting to
see the doors they welded shut to apartment blocks.

Bear in mind, Tommy was able to discern the condition of a dirt road under a jungle canopy while peering through the open bomb bay door of a B-52 flying at 5000 feet.

So you like passing off lies like that? I did say that I crawled along the narrow shelf between the tailgunner's position and the forward airlock with the bomb bay doors open. But you feel the need to make that into a lie because you have never done anything like that and don't have the slightest imagination. Why don't you go crawl back under your rock?
Old February 1st 21, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 12:17:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, January 31, 2021 at 5:57:30 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 6:27:20 PM UTC-5, News 2021 wrote:

For a man of high IQ, your understanding of 'satellite images' is sadly
lacking. Perhaps you seen too many movies. Perhaps you were expecting to
see the doors they welded shut to apartment blocks.

Bear in mind, Tommy was able to discern the condition of a dirt road under a jungle canopy while peering through the open bomb bay door of a B-52 flying at 5000 feet.

So you like passing off lies like that?

Google never forgets, sparky. In https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicy...m/z8XzrNV_FwAJ, you wrote:
"I have flown over it in bombers at 5,000 ft. So shove your "pictures" since I looked at it through open bomb bay doors. "

Then you tried to follow that up with a picture from a 2019 vietnamese real estate ad claiming it proved the roads were wide open and paved - during the war. Read it here https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicy...m/1vRW0H-WAgAJ

That's the same thread where you made the claim that the north vietnamese surrendered. WE can re-read that claim he https://groups.google.com/g/rec..bic...m/4Zxd0YU-FwAJ

I did say that I crawled along the narrow shelf between the tailgunner's position
and the forward airlock with the bomb bay doors open. But you feel the need to
make that into a lie because you have never done anything like that and don't have
the slightest imagination.

I think it's pretty safe to assume you've never done anything like that either. Just like you're claim that you worked at livermore labs or nasa - because leaving experience like that off your resume is _such_ a good idea.

OF course, since you only consider the truth to be what giuliani and trump tell you are the truth, it's not surprising you would get confused over a truth, facts, and lies. Here's something you and that ass-sucking sycophant jute never seemed to understand: Every stupid claim, insidious lie, and overall demonstration of your incompetence is captured here until the day that google finally decides to shut it down. WE can prove every last little bizarre claim you subsequently deny. For someone who clams to be such a technology genius, you really haven't quite figured out this interweb thingie.
Old February 1st 21, 05:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

That's the same thread where you made the claim that the north vietnamese surrendered. WE can re-read that claim he https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicy...m/4Zxd0YU-FwAJ
[...]

Firstly, B52's NEVER bombed the Ho Chi Minh trail since it was almost entirely in Cambodia which we were at peace with. Road improvements in your mind seem to equal a superhighway, It wasn't. Improvements were cutting away the rainforest and driving cars on the northern end over which we flew AFTER a bomb run on the SAM missile sites along the DMZ. Defoliant was dropped on on the southern end of the trail which was all the way down around Saigon and nowhere where the bomb group dropped bombs. This was almost entirely the responsibility of other fighter/bomber groups. Seeing the TRAIL was not looking down through a canopy of forest since it was in plain sight up on the DNZ. When you are a ****ing loud mouthed liar it shows in every word you write. The FACT is that North Vietnam agreed that the war was at a stalemate but after Nixon's resignation, the Democrats did not financially support South Vietnam so they did not have the wherewithall to resist the Russian and Chinese backed North.

Now explain to me why you think that seeing the normal dirt roads in the wide open is to your rather childish mind, looking down through a forest canopy? If you were anything other than a coward you would use your own name.

Tell us what service you served in and when? Or listen to Slocomb since he is the real authority, Sure he is.
Old February 2nd 21, 02:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Mon, 1 Feb 2021 08:12:25 -0800 (PST), Tom Kunich
wrote:

[...]

Tommy, you, quite simply do not know what you are talking about!

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...the-first-time
Dated 18 March 1959
U.S. B-52 bombers are diverted from their targets in South Vietnam to
attack suspected communist base camps and supply areas in Cambodia for
the first time in the war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Men
Operation Menu was a covert United States Strategic Air Command (SAC)
tactical bombing campaign conducted in eastern Cambodia from 18 March
1969 until 26 May 1970 as part of both the Vietnam War and the
Cambodian Civil War.
--
Cheers,

John B.

Old February 2nd 21, 07:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 08:12:25 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

Firstly, B52's NEVER bombed the Ho Chi Minh trail since it was almost
entirely in Cambodia which we were at peace with.

So what did bomb it?
The internet, lots of books and lots of people who were in vietname
during the vietnam War have said/written that the USa did bomb the Ho Chi
Minh trail/

Seeing the TRAIL was not looking down through a
canopy of forest since it was in plain sight up on the DNZ.

Are you sure? All the above references say it was a network of tracks,
trails and sometime a road.

When you are
a ****ing loud mouthed liar it shows in every word you write.

Pot, kettle black!

Tell us what service you served in and when?

As I've said before. Armed forces service; none. My grandfather, who had
served in WWII sad not too volunteer and Australia withdrew before my
number was ever issued to go into the lottery. OTOH, I've been doing
community service since I was twelve.

If you come back with an insult, I'll know that JB's suggesion that you
cleared off to Canada was true. Perhaps too many magic mushrooms while
you were there?
Old February 2nd 21, 08:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 06:30:07 -0000 (UTC), News 2021
wrote:

On Mon, 01 Feb 2021 08:12:25 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

Firstly, B52's NEVER bombed the Ho Chi Minh trail since it was almost
entirely in Cambodia which we were at peace with.

So what did bomb it?
The internet, lots of books and lots of people who were in vietname
during the vietnam War have said/written that the USa did bomb the Ho Chi
Minh trail/

Seeing the TRAIL was not looking down through a
canopy of forest since it was in plain sight up on the DNZ.

Are you sure? All the above references say it was a network of tracks,
trails and sometime a road.

A good friend was in the Army Special Forces (green berets) had spent
3 tours of duty in Vietnam and had been on missions to interdict the
so called Ho Chi Minh Trail. In fact he had photos of some areas and
apparently the "trail" was made up of all sorts of surfaces ranging
from paved "roads" usable by trucks to improved pathways. Cargo was
carried by trucks, bicycles and people on foot over the various
sections. He showed me photos of one section in the south where semi
permanent camp sites had been built and even some hill sides had been
terraced and sort of earth steps made to climb it.

Old February 2nd 21, 06:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

Long before that (1954) the Viet Minh moved artillery,
artillery shells, hundred of tons of supplies and small
arms/ammo/mortars etc plus provisions through remote jungle
to the tops of the hills surrounding Dien Bien Phu. Didn't
need an Autobahn with Mercedes cargo trucks, just a few
thousands of expendable slave labor. Surprised the hell out
of the French (2d place but no silver medal).

The book 'Bicycles in War' includes mid-1960s photos of
Peugeots laden with 100~200kg of supplies on jungle paths.
The lead guys had machetes, the supply train merely pushed
alongside the bicycles with sticks lashed across handlebar
and rear rack. Crude but very effective. Bomb or burn the
'trail'? Just go 100 meters parallel and continue on.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 2nd 21, 06:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

OK, what does that have to do with your claim or that buffoon that for some reason I could not see the Ho Chi Min Trail as we turned around at the DMZ? Come along little boy, explain how this has anything to do with my original statement and the lies of you and ****head?
Old February 3rd 21, 12:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Tommy you wrote above "Firstly, B52's NEVER bombed the Ho Chi Minh
trail since it was almost entirely in Cambodia which we were at peace
with." Which was either an outright lie or simply yet more proof that
you blather on about things about which you know nothing at all.

Which I replied to, and now you are zooming around in airplanes up on
the DMZ.

Which brings up the subject of you flying about in B-52's while
stationed at Guam. I've asked you many times what a no-account A2c was
doing flying in B-52's on combat missions and you haven't replied so
I'll be a bit more explicate.

You never flew on a B-52 combat mission and all your stories about
peeping out of bombays at 5,000 ft are simply lies. And pretty poor
ones at that. Or didn't you know that the normal bombing altitude of
the B-52's over Vietnam was 25 - 50,000 ft?

And yes, I was there and I saw B-52's dropping bombs.
--
Cheers,

John B.