The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister

Old February 27th 21, 03:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister = Antiroll =Sockpuppets Galore

On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 12:17:11 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 9:19:39 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 7:36:51 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
.
Would you mind sending me an executive summary, Flunkmeister?

Sure, you're a pathetic piece of ****. Concise enough, skippy?

.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I did you no harm; I never hit anyone first,

Your delusion has reached clinical levels. Seek help.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicy...m/0Hl_-Ne6AQAJ

I merely hit those who hit me first ten per cent harder, every time, forever,
until they implode or run; slowly but surely the scum get the message.

Care to list an example of this ever being successful? I don't recall any of your 'hits' having any lasting effect on anyone. You, on the other hand, are left so reeling from even the slightest slight that you devote entire threads to insulting people - with little effect. to reiterate, your delusions have reached clinical levels.

You apparently hate me for existing;

Now, yes. It was based on your behaviour, not your geneology.

that's a fascist motive, just like Hitler hated the Jews for being born.

Flaccid attempt at Godwin's Law - trite, even for you.

Tell us, do you also cut yourself with the nearest blade when your head feels like bursting with your rage?

No need when dealing with the likes of you and kunich is like fishing with dynamite. Is your rage here because your wife won't let you out of the cock cage?

Unsigned out of contempt for a self-mutilator
"Come on, maaaaan, you're cracking me up!" -- Sleepy Joe Biden, President of the United States, pro tem

unsigned out of contempt for a self-aggrandizing bloviating cuckolded ****bag.
'Exactly what do you suppose has to be in the minds of people like the group of superlosers like jute and kunich that they don't have anything better to do with their time than to post their hatred and ire here?'
- Corrected paraphrase from a superloser

Old February 27th 21, 10:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 2:17:13 PM UTC, wrote:
On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 12:17:11 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 9:19:39 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 7:36:51 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
.
Would you mind sending me an executive summary, Flunkmeister?
Sure, you're a pathetic piece of ****. Concise enough, skippy?

.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I did you no harm; I never hit anyone first,

Your delusion has reached clinical levels. Seek help.

..
Between the two of us, I'm the one who is qualified to diagnose delusion. Yours is that you're as good a man as your betters, once you've dragged them down to your level. You can't ever drag me own to the level of a pointless breather like you.
Old February 28th 21, 01:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Sat, 27 Feb 2021 13:53:43 -0800, Andre Jute scribed:

wrote:
.
Would you mind sending me an executive summary, Flunkmeister?
Sure, you're a pathetic piece of ****. Concise enough, skippy?
.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I did you no harm; I never
hit anyone first,

Your delusion has reached clinical levels. Seek help.

.
Between the two of us, I'm the one who is qualified to diagnose
delusion.

On what basis? The you were once forced to share table with some
psychologist at a wedding party?

Yours is that you're as good a man as your betters, once
you've dragged them down to your level. You can't ever drag me own to
the level of a pointless breather like you.

You've been down there for decades as evidenced by your years of posts
denigrating others.

Let's see:
The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister = Antiroll = slimy
pseudonyms and sock puppets galore

Once again you show your stupidity that you can not identify any sock
puppet. Funny how your long term use of sock puppets leads you to see
sock puppets every where. Woops, you admitted having 27 sock puppets.

Anyone who cares to read a few weeks
of RBT will see these sock puppets hounding me.

It looks like they are just replying to your denigration of them.
"Everyone is picking on me mum!" Sheesh, you really are immature.

There are years of it, while I did nothing.

Who is the twerp that ****ed so many people off that there is a long time
standing guide to his idiocy?

Surely, you don't begrudge me stepping on scum who
consider it amusing -- by their own admission,

Yes, your post are so egotistical and pathetic that is amusing watching
your feeble attempts at making yourself feel better.

and I didn't touch them before they confessed -- to bully me
and others.

The core of your self serving delusion, imagined abuse. I see repeaed
posts pointing out you abuse of other people rather than pertient replies
to thir posts..

Looks like you love
handing it out but can't take it. Run, scumball, run.

I've noticed that you are the one regularly running away now.
Didn't you like me pointing out your 'real world' publishers were two
penny companies.?

Did you take up "writing" when you got sacked from your copy boy job for
repeated Walter Mitty episodes?
Will you respond with another insulting top post as is your usual tactic.

Rest of your spurious post deleted as null content
Old February 28th 21, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

..
Are you still here, scumball?
..
NFFM (Nothing Further From Me)
FN (For Now)
Heh-heh!
..
.

Old March 1st 21, 12:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 4:53:45 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 2:17:13 PM UTC, wrote:
On Friday, February 26, 2021 at 12:17:11 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 9:19:39 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 7:36:51 AM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
.
Would you mind sending me an executive summary, Flunkmeister?
Sure, you're a pathetic piece of ****. Concise enough, skippy?
.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I did you no harm; I never hit anyone first,

Your delusion has reached clinical levels. Seek help.

.
Between the two of us, I'm the one who is qualified to diagnose delusion.

Yeah, you and kunich are the epitome of polymaths - at least that's what you whisper to each other during your mutual masturbation sessions. You must have reached that qualification when you "read out" a third library like he did.

Yours is that you're as good a man as your betters, once you've dragged them down to your level.
You can't ever drag me own to the level of a pointless breather like you.

Funny, I don't recall forcing you to respond. It's a manifestation of your fragile ego, skippy.

.
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicy...m/0Hl_-Ne6AQAJ

.
Let's see:
The Thief Peter Howard = News2021 = Flunkmeister = Antiroll = slimy pseudonyms and sock puppets galore
Anyone who cares to read a few weeks of RBT will see these sock puppets hounding me. There are years of it, while I did nothing.

Ahh, there's the whiny little bitch.....

Surely, you don't begrudge me stepping on scum who consider it amusing

When you show any signs of success of stepping on scum, we'll let you know.

-- by their own admission, and I didn't touch them before they confessed -- to bully me and others.

Whine, little bitch, whine

Looks like you love handing it out but can't take it. Run, scumball, run..

Yeah, I've been doing nothing but reeling from your witty repartee (NOT), you whiny little bitch.

I merely hit those who hit me first ten per cent harder, every time, forever,
until they implode or run; slowly but surely the scum get the message..

.
Care to list an example of this ever being successful?

.
Sure. Check out the Magnequest Scum.

People come and go in this forum. Trust us, skippy, you had nothing to do with it.

Or you could save yourself the effort and just ask Franki-boy Krygowski, who tried to keep me out of RBT for what he claimed I did to them. ("I wasn't even there when it happened, Sergeant. They did it to themselves by the manifold imperfections of their vicious characters.")

Oh, you mean the frank krygowski who still regularly posts here, yeah, it seems like your cyberbullying had a real harsh effect there - again, check that delusion, skippy.

.
I don't recall any of your 'hits' having any lasting effect on anyone.

.
Nah, you wouldn't. You're too crude to grasp the difference between a stiletto and a hatchet.

or, it's that you're impotent. Occams razor, champ.

.
You, on the other hand, are left so reeling from even the slightest slight that you devote entire threads to insulting people - with little effect. to reiterate, your delusions have reached clinical levels.

,
You're repeating yourself, sonny. What I see is that I'm your mirror

Projection - another symptom.

by your own foolish choice, which
is a shame because presumably once there was a person behind your eyes, however useless or despicable

Says the guy whose entire identity is based of **** slinging on the internet,

and, anyhow, you can't ever be me.

Why would anyone want to be an impotent bloviating **** bag? You might want to giving an honest work week a try. You know something that contributes to society rather than "writing" boring insipid novels no one gives a flying **** about?

For a start, you don't have the breeding

This is true, I come from a gene pool vast and deep across continents and cultures - unlike your kiddie pool of inbreeding amoung a few different northern clans.

or the brainpower or any of my talents,

Again, true - as is obvious by your lame attempts at insults here, my intellect and talent dwarfs yours by orders of magnitudes.

or even something as simple but crucial as my patience.

In any event, the thief Peter Howard did more than sling "the slightest slight" (why are you such a tautological oxymoron?), he stole my property.

waahhh! he stole from me! shut the **** up you whiny little bitch.

You apparently hate me for existing;

.
Now, yes. It was based on your behaviour, not your genealogy.

that's a fascist motive, just like Hitler hated the Jews for being born..

.
Flaccid attempt at Godwin's Law - trite, even for you.

.
Oh dear, the lemming-impulse strikes again. Actually, I put in the cliche because I had bets out that I could make you reflexively jerk out Godwin.

or, you had no knowledge of Godwin, and this is your lame attempt at trying to cover your ignorance...again, occams razor, champ.

Tell us, do you also cut yourself with the nearest blade when your head feels like bursting with your rage?

.
No need when dealing with the likes of you and kunich is like fishing with dynamite. Is your rage here because your wife won't let you out of the cock cage?

.
Read my question again. It's a trap. Your answer tells us more about you than about me.

in other words, yes, your wife still hasn't let you out of the cock cage.

.
Unsigned out of contempt for a self-mutilator
"Come on, maaaaan, you're cracking me up!" -- Sleepy Joe Biden, President of the United States, pro team

.
unsigned out of contempt for a self-aggrandizing bloviating cuckolded ****bag.
'Exactly what do you suppose has to be in the minds of people like the group of superlosers like jute and kunich that they don't have anything better to do with their time than to post their hatred and ire here?'
- Corrected paraphrase from a superloser

.
You're repeating yourself again, sonny. When you try to measure yourself against me

That would be like measuring myself against a bag of marshmallows - IOW, there's no point.

you need to be original every now and again, or people will notice that you don't have what it takes.

Or people read your flaccid lame verbal flailing, and respond with laughter and derision - not _with_ you skippy, _at_ you.

.
Ciao for now.
Charisma is the ability to inspire irrational rage in surplus people by merely lounging elegantly.

You have the charisma of the aforementioned bag of bag of marshmallows
.

Old March 1st 21, 12:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 1:57:45 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
.
Are you still here, scumball?
.
NFFM (Nothing Further From Me)
FN (For Now)
Heh-heh!
.

Boring, flaccid, insipid response duly noted. IOW - QED
Old March 1st 21, 05:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

On 2/28/2021 6:08 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 4:53:45 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:

Or you could save yourself the effort and just ask Franki-boy Krygowski, who tried to keep me out of RBT for what he claimed I did to them. ("I wasn't even there when it happened, Sergeant. They did it to themselves by the manifold imperfections of their vicious characters.")

Oh, you mean the frank krygowski who still regularly posts here, yeah, it seems like your cyberbullying had a real harsh effect there - again, check that delusion, skippy.

Jute is heavily into Walter Mitty-esque fantasy, in addition to general
self-delusion. I "tried to keep him out of RBT"?? That's ludicrous. No
such mechanism even exists.

Jute is our most dedicated troll and our most obnoxious liar. Those
behaviors indicate he's more than a little mentally ill.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...et-trolls-tick

He's not worth my attention. I can't even bother to feel sorry for that
miserable bag of blubber.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old March 1st 21, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 8:10:14 PM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/28/2021 6:08 PM, wrote:
[...]

Frank, you just cannot resist being an asshole can you? Because your life is empty and you think that someone you may ride to the grocery store is a friend of yours they really aren't. It is clear that no one gives one **** about you and that your passing won't be mourned even by your dog.
Old March 1st 21, 05:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, March 1, 2021 at 4:10:14 AM UTC, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 2/28/2021 6:08 PM, wrote:
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 4:53:45 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:

Or you could save yourself the effort and just ask Franki-boy Krygowski, who tried to keep me out of RBT for what he claimed I did to them. ("I wasn't even there when it happened, Sergeant. They did it to themselves by the manifold imperfections of their vicious characters.")

Oh, you mean the frank krygowski who still regularly posts here, yeah, it seems like your cyberbullying had a real harsh effect there - again, check that delusion, skippy.

..
I didn't read that far into Flunkmeister = The Thief Peter Howard = Antiroll = News2021's post. Who says I tried to stop Krygowski posting here? I did no such thing. I'm a proponent of free speech as the cornerstone of liberty.
..
Jute is heavily into Walter Mitty-esque fantasy, in addition to general
self-delusion. I "tried to keep him out of RBT"?? That's ludicrous. No
such mechanism even exists.

..
Note the misdirection of "No such mechanism even exists." The mechanism used by Carl Fogel and Frank Krygowski was to call something someone did, or said, impossible or unlikely and then further to call the newcomer a liar. Those who care -- who can only be those who haven't yet noticed that Krygowski is a slimy bully without any morals or respect for truth, can read RBT in December 2007 and January 2008, or just read the first post at https://groups.google.com/g/rec.bicy.../c/NpI2o2ahXj0 -- the mph in the first line is a typo and should be kph.
..

Old March 1st 21, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Monday, March 1, 2021 at 3:41:30 PM UTC, wrote:
..

REPARTEE:
Tom Kunich to Kreepy Krygowski:
"your passing won't be mourned even by your dog."
..
Heh-heh!
..
Nah, Franki-boy is far, far too cheap to keep a dog.