Cyclist vs maniac with baseball bal

Old February 19th 21, 02:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Cyclist vs maniac with baseball bal

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/man-ba...t-in-brooklyn/
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old February 19th 21, 10:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 5:37:26 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/man-ba...t-in-brooklyn/

This is a result of intense anger from this lockdown and perhaps someone close to him dying because of Di Blasio or Cuomo. That is so far over the top that you can tell that he has lost complete control of himself. This is what I was talking about the other day when some horses ass saw me ride through a red light after it didn't trip for two cycles and there were no cars even near the intersection. This horses ass was driving 15 mph over the speed limit and CAUGHT a look of me going through the intersection when he though he had a green light. I was entirely through the intersection when he saw this but he pulled over a double double yellow line and threatened me with his car. It took me a while to get over that but I finally realized that everyone is losing control of themselves because of the Constitution being thrown out the window and ALL authority not going along with it but assisting it in every possible manner.

Driver: Have some baseball bat. Cyclist : Smile, you're on Candid Alycidon UK 4 September 12th 16 06:59 AM
Woman battered by maniac cyclist in random attack Mr Benn[_5_] UK 18 March 3rd 12 06:20 AM
At least MLB (baseball) has it right Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 1 October 25th 06 12:23 AM
What does baseball do? Bill C Racing 2 July 12th 06 01:17 PM
Baseball won't do it. Snippy Bobkins Racing 8 June 22nd 06 05:53 PM