Jail Zuckerberg

Old February 24th 21, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default OT AJ Fantasy. Why AJ 'boos' don't sell. Jail Zuckerberg

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 08:47:37 -0800, Andre Jute scribed:

On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:01:22 AM UTC, News 2021 wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 06:34:25 -0800, Andre Jute scribed:
.
And Zuckerberg ran into trouble in an amazingly short space of time.
He's clearly not too bright if he takes Angela Merkel's word that
what was wanted from him was censorship of the right, which would buy
him protection forever. Yo, Zuck yo surrogate momma is an
unreconstructed Komsomol flack. If you don't know what this is, ask
you pals at Google to look it up for you. -- AJ .

No wonder your books never sell.

.
My novels and other books were commissioned by leading publishers. Since
you won't know what that means, it means they contracted and paid for
them before I wrote them. If you imagine they would have kept on doing
it for half a century if there was no return, you're even more stupid
than you appear to be.

Searching reveals this is all total fantasy on your behalf.
Not only does your name not appear in the catalogue or back catalogue of
any leading or minor publisher, none of your supposed legion of readers
has ever considered any of your scribing worthy of sharing. I guess they
all received complimentary copies that went strait to the round file/dev
null.
Old February 24th 21, 02:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default Why AJ 'boos' don't sell. Jail Zuckerberg

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 09:48:10 -0800, Tom Kunich scribed:

Andre, don't bother to respond to the idiot trio.

Funny, I thought he was responding to my post

They are like dust in
the wind. None of them have ever accomplished a single thing that they
can be proud of so all they can do is attempt to degrade others down to
the sewer level.

The world is ACCOMPLISHED, as in in the past, have already done so. I'm
proud of everything I've done. Unlike you & AJ, I do not need to create
fake resumes, books, etc.

It is funny how my bicycle just keep rolling along whilst you are
continually buying stuff in desperate search of similar achievement.

Old February 24th 21, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 02:13:31 -0000 (UTC), News 2021
wrote:

Searching reveals this is all total fantasy on your behalf.
Not only does your name not appear in the catalogue or back catalogue of
any leading or minor publisher, none of your supposed legion of readers
has ever considered any of your scribing worthy of sharing. I guess they
all received complimentary copies that went strait to the round file/dev
null.

Search again. Not exactly publishers but...
http://coolmainpress.com
https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?author=andre+jute&title=&lang=en&isbn=&new_used=* &destination=us&currency=USD&mode=basic&st=sr&ac=q r
https://www.alibris.com/booksearch?mtype=B&keyword=Andre+Jute&hs.x=37&hs.y =18
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&n=100121503&cm_sp=SearchF-_-usedbooks-_-Results&an=andre+jute&tn=&kn=
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=andre+jute&i=stripbooks
The assumption is that someone bought the book and is now reselling
it.

--
Jeff Liebermann
PO Box 272
Old February 24th 21, 05:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 18:30:19 -0800, Jeff Liebermann scribed:

wrote:

Searching reveals this is all total fantasy on your behalf.
Not only does your name not appear in the catalogue or back catalogue
of any leading or minor publisher, none of your supposed legion of
readers has ever considered any of your scribing worthy of sharing. I
guess they all received complimentary copies that went strait to the
round file/dev null.

Search again.

Err, you're easily fooled.

Not exactly publishers but...
http://coolmainpress.com

That is AJ.

https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?

author=andre+jute&title=&lang=en&isbn=&new_used=*& destination=us&currency=USD&mode=basic&st=sr&ac=qr
https://www.alibris.com/booksearch?

mtype=B&keyword=Andre+Jute&hs.x=37&hs.y=18
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?

sts=t&n=100121503&cm_sp=SearchF-_-usedbooks-_-
Results&an=andre+jute&tn=&kn=
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=andre+jute&i=stripbooks
The assumption is that someone bought the book and is now reselling it.

Wrong assumption. Remember AJ= AJ & 27 sock puppets.
That is all stuff that AJ or any other desperate faker can inject fantasy.
It is also self compounding crap where some desperate web entity sucks
up web pages any where an lists items in perpetuity.

Hint; time line has a major big hole.

There are NO independent people sources, which is exceptional for any
publisher of note.

If you really want to know, as far as I can find, in the early 80's AJ
has three small books printed by a new publishing house desperate for
authors and titles. This was in Melbourne, Australia and 100 copies was a
typical vanity published project of the time. A few years later, he paid
another small publisher to reprint only two of those titles. That was it
until a decade(?) later when he produced his Alaskan sledge race ripoff
trash which was a topic covered in Reader's Digest in the 70s.

Everything else could have been mostly knocked off on laser printers with
a big stapler and hand guillotine in your own garage.
Old February 24th 21, 07:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Thanks for being evenhanded, Jeff. I was laughing so hard at this ludicrous anonymous ****** News2021, way out of his depth, libelling the publishers of Kafka and Orwell, and of more Nobel literary laureates than he can name, and the American equivalents of my British publishers, that I'm afraid I was a bit tardy in straightening him out -- in fact, he's so preposterous, I was thinking of egging him on to see how high over his head his arse is, which is how one measures the IQ of a baboon (in inverse proportion to the elevation of bum over noggin). -- AJ
Old February 24th 21, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
News 2021

Default OT Another FACT Free post from AJ OT AJ Fantasy. Why AJ

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 11:42:41 -0800, Andre Jute scribed:

Thanks for being evenhanded, Jeff. I was laughing so hard at this
ludicrous anonymous ****** News2021, way out of his depth, libelling the
publishers of Kafka and Orwell, and of more Nobel literary laureates
than he can name, and the American equivalents of my British publishers,
that I'm afraid I was a bit tardy in straightening him out -- in fact,
he's so preposterous, I was thinking of egging him on to see how high
over his head his arse is, which is how one measures the IQ of a baboon
(in inverse proportion to the elevation of bum over noggin). -- AJ

More typical verbal diarrhoea with no facts from AJ.
Where are the official sources of your printed books?
Which major publishers carrying the in their catalogue or back catalogue?
Where are the posts from REAL people sharing your works?

Old February 25th 21, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

[...]

Give it a rest. Sink Hole is not Orwell or Kafka, unless you're talking Milt Orwell and Ned Kafka -- the night managers at the local Motel 6 who dabble in Theater of the Absurd. https://www.scribd.com/read/335121666/Sinkhole Is that really your work? It lacks the byzantine sentence structure and Edwardian era high diction you display here on RBT. It's flat -- like young adult literature. I'm disappointed and expect an immediate rewrite.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old February 25th 21, 02:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Never mind: since you didn't pay, you can't expect a refund, never mind a rewrite, but my publisher will get the full price of the book for the part you read for free -- she thanks you, heh-heh!, all the way from Florence, Italy. As for the style, it's written precisely for people like you. There are different styles in other books aimed at more sophisticated markets.

Tell us, how does a cheap* Portland shyster, who last read fiction when a novel was prescribed in junior high school, suddenly become a literary critic?

“Jute has clearly conducted a great deal of research into everything he describes, investing the novel with an air of prophecy. His moral and ecological concerns are important.” -- Times Literary Supplement on SINKHOLE.

Guess whose opinion I pay attention to: it isn't yours.

Unsigned out of contempt for a would-be bully

*I charged more per hour, by several multiples, when I was 23 than you are able to charge at the end of your career.
Old February 25th 21, 04:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

wrote:

[...]

Charged per hour for what? I used to represent a publisher that printed books of your quality, and the writers had to supplement their income by giving plasma. What was the advance on Sink Hole -- $10K? Yes, you should not pay attention to my reviews, because I am not your target market, thankfully.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old February 25th 21, 06:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

That sounds like a cheap Grub Street jerk well matched to a cheap ambulance chaser.

What was the advance on Sink Hole -- $10K? Yes, you should not pay attention to my reviews, because I am not your target market, thankfully.
-- Jay Beattie.

Oh dear, the provincial shyster doesn't like a target that strikes back.

Tell us, Jay, how do you earn a living if you can't even manage a little light adversarial ****-slinging without get hot under the collar?

Give it a rest, man. You disgraced yourself enough by piling onto Tom with the rest of the RBT scum.

Unsigned out of contempt for a wannabe bully.

Yet another RLJ goes to jail Alycidon UK 2 September 17th 15 06:36 PM
Drop off and go jail Alycidon UK 1 September 7th 15 09:36 PM
Flandis going to jail? dave a Racing 1 May 21st 10 03:19 AM
Is Ricco still in jail? [email protected] Racing 0 July 30th 08 02:45 PM
Is Ricco still in jail? [email protected] Racing 0 July 30th 08 07:19 AM