reality czech

Old August 23rd 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default reality czech

On Aug 23, 2:36 pm, "G.T." wrote:
wrote:

Fair enough. I don't need to contact anyone, I was just a little
curious. Were you defending your friend in comments about his riding
or some other insults, or online threats and the like?

It was disgusting. As RAL says in his last post no need to rehash it
but it affected several people on a.m-b.

Greg

--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Cool. Forget the question, if i cared that much I'd get to googling.
I was just trying to get a bit of an understanding, and I got more
than needed. Thanks, next topic.
Who will ride the more technical stuff? Who will fall? The Libby/
Ridey challenge, coming to a myspace video or youtube near you!

Old August 23rd 07, 09:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

wrote:
On Aug 23, 2:36 pm, "G.T." wrote:
wrote:

Fair enough. I don't need to contact anyone, I was just a little
curious. Were you defending your friend in comments about his riding
or some other insults, or online threats and the like?

It was disgusting. As RAL says in his last post no need to rehash it
but it affected several people on a.m-b.

Greg

--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Cool. Forget the question, if i cared that much I'd get to googling.
I was just trying to get a bit of an understanding, and I got more
than needed. Thanks, next topic.
Who will ride the more technical stuff? Who will fall? The Libby/
Ridey challenge, coming to a myspace video or youtube near you!

Should we get a pool going? My money is on RAL but I'd still like to see
it. It would be good to be able to limit it to something like three
attempts too, just so someone doesn't spend all day (or all week) to get
one good clip. But then someone would have to be there to film/judge.
Hmmm, this is already getting too complicated. Maybe I'll just go ride
instead...

Would anyone put their money on Liberace? Maybe CowPunk, but I think
that might just be to spite RAL.

Matt
Old August 23rd 07, 10:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

MattB wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 23, 2:36 pm, "G.T." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I've ridden that little stretch of Belcher many times. Everytime was
uphill. Not only could it be ridden down fast, you certainly don't have
to change lines on that piece. It's only loose rock. I'll be glad to
ride it and film it for all of you however, I do not want to be within a
mile of the psycho.

Anyway, there is still too much high stuff to ride. Copper triangle on
Sunday. Woo hoo!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old August 23rd 07, 10:33 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Aug 23, 8:29 am, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 23, 5:47 am, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
wrote:

So he's the second psycho who's fixated on your like this? Damn. Any
idea what about you attracts them? I've lived in 5 cities in 2
states, know hundreds of people (a few of whom are crazy), and have
never heard of something like that. Do you perhaps work in a field
that brings you into contact with whack jobs on a regular basis?

Well, the first one was because I defended my friends in this forum.
And I will stand by that forever. That guy was just an idiot prick who
thought he could remain anonymous. That was until he goofed just once.
Now he sits cowarding in his Eugine, OR home each time the Sheriff
tries to drop papers on his doorstep.

That particular piece of **** had better be cowering.

JD

Old August 24th 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

"MattB" wrote in message
On Aug 23, 2:36 pm, "G.T." wrote:
wrote:

[...]

They only way I would put money on LIBERACE is if the odds were something
like 1,000,000 to 1 against him. Hey, I'd wager a buck on him on the
extremely thin chance that I'd win a million.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster and Ticketweb suck, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Old August 24th 07, 03:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
CowPunk

Would anyone put their money on Liberace? Maybe CowPunk, but I think
that might just be to spite RAL.

Matt

I'll even ride it on slicks to give Ridey and LIB a fair chance.

Old August 24th 07, 01:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Aug 23, 10:16 pm, CowPunk wrote:
Would anyone put their money on Liberace? Maybe CowPunk, but I think
that might just be to spite RAL.

Matt

I'll even ride it on slicks to give Ridey and LIB a fair chance.

Now I'm willing to throw a few bucks into the pool...