Seatbelt fine incorrectly issued and no evidence - should I dispute?

Old May 19th 15, 07:38 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Seatbelt fine incorrectly issued and no evidence - should I dispute?

On Tue, 19 May 2015 05:42:48 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

snip

Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he rode a local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)

How exciting.

I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last year: are
this year's figures out yet?

There are as few as 3% of adults cycle 5 times a week. I must assume that the
97% have a lot more sense.

I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.
Old May 19th 15, 08:15 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

wrote:

snip

Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he rode a local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)

How exciting.

I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last year: are
this year's figures out yet?

IRTA "The number of people who fell cycling" and got excited. I want to see blood and gore.
http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--...Kovacs-004.jpg

--
Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field towards each other like two freight trains, one having left York at 6:36 p.m. travelling at 55mph, the other from Peterborough at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35mph. The brakes decelerate each train at the rate of 1.0 m/s2. Is there a collision? What distance do the trains need to allow between them to stop at this deceleration? What deceleration do the two trains need to have to stop in exactly a distance of 938m?
Old May 19th 15, 08:44 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

wrote:

snip

Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he
rode a local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)

How exciting.

I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last
year: are
this year's figures out yet?

IRTA "The number of people who fell cycling" and got excited. I want to
see blood and gore.
http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--...Kovacs-004.jpg

You have a kitchen, you have sharp knives, cut yer arm off.
There's your blood and gore.
Old May 19th 15, 09:26 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

wrote:

snip

Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he
rode a local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)

How exciting.

I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last
year: are
this year's figures out yet?

IRTA "The number of people who fell cycling" and got excited. I want to
see blood and gore.
http://i.guim.co.uk/static/w-620/h--...Kovacs-004.jpg

You have a kitchen, you have sharp knives, cut yer arm off.
There's your blood and gore.

Yet it's legal to use knives without a hivis jacket. Why? Why no fine?

--
Local police hunting the 'knitting needle nutter', who has stabbed six people in the last 48 hours, believe the attacker could be following some kind of pattern.
Old May 19th 15, 10:04 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

wrote:

snip

Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he rode a
local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)

How exciting.

I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last year: are
this year's figures out yet?

There are as few as 3% of adults cycle 5 times a week. I must assume that
the
97% have a lot more sense.

I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.

You can't ****ing think you dumb turd

cycling group removed denying you the thing you crave most.

Learn to quote Steve.

--
Peter is listening to Eric Clapton - Layla
Old May 20th 15, 10:25 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 19 May 2015 19:38:05 +0100, Judith wrote:

I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.

Thank God I am not people by your definition.
Old May 20th 15, 12:17 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

news

wrote:

snip

Plus there was a bumper turnout for Sir Bradley last Saturday as he rode
local time trial - I cheered him on myself :-)

How exciting.

I recall that the number of people cycling fell significantly last year:
are
this year's figures out yet?

There are as few as 3% of adults cycle 5 times a week. I must assume
that
the
97% have a lot more sense.

I think people have realised that it is just too dangerous.

You can't ****ing think you dumb turd

cycling group removed denying you the thing you crave most.

Learn to quote Steve.

You are getting dumber by the hour.
Why do you think it's me?

Old May 20th 15, 02:59 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Tough Guy no. 1265

Thank **** I don't believe in a floaty light being like you.

--
Reality is for people who can't handle alcohol and joints.

Old May 21st 15, 10:37 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Wed, 20 May 2015 14:59:47 +0100, Tough Guy no. 1265 wrote:

Thank **** I don't believe in a floaty light being like you.

Thank you very much kind sir for the great honour spewed out by you.
Now please vomit in my direction the further accolade of having bad
breath.

JV/Lowe Dispute Brad Anders Racing 14 March 7th 11 03:07 PM
NYC BIKE LANES DISPUTE kolldata Techniques 4 November 24th 10 03:08 AM
Gun involved in motorist-cyclist dispute Squashme UK 0 August 14th 09 12:32 AM
Incorrectly spoked wheel Bod Techniques 3 March 26th 09 01:22 PM
From the BBC website - Dispute over cycle path routing Kennedy Fraser UK 26 June 2nd 06 05:41 PM