Czech unicyclists

Old May 31st 05, 09:33 PM
HistoricalGoof

Default Czech unicyclists

I'm going to move to the Czech Republic in August to teach English and
was looking at unicycling.org's roster of unicyclists there. I emailed
all 8 of them. I've been in touch with one of the guys who has been
telling me about a juggling/unicycling festival they have in his
hometown of Ostrava almost exactly when I will be arriving. I'm
definitely going to go! I'm sure I'll meet some great people...it's
going to be a fantastic way to begin to get acclimated. Pavel, my new
buddy, said he'd let me perform, put me on the poster and he said, of
course free drinks at the bar. It's funny how these things work
out...never did I think when I started that unicycling would be my
connection to the world. Anyone else have any good international
unicycling stories?

Justin

--
HistoricalGoof
HistoricalGoof's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9997

Old May 18th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

www.jednokolka.unas.cz

--
matohruska

*Martin Hruska*
matohruska's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8805

Old May 18th 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm building a house in Croatia, but it's directly down , going over
there in june/july to decide the location on the plot

Shame it's not closer

I gotta take a car down there at some point, so at that time might pay
a visit

--
zippy
zippy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11885

Old May 20th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37855

--
leo

leo vandewoestijne
*'+1 866-uni-cycl' (callto://+18668642925)
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)

'subscribe' (http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/subscribe.cfm) to
'unicyclist.org' (http://www.unicyclist.org/)!*
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Only 2 unicyclists in Czech Republic?? Unicyclotrone Unicycling 9 November 24th 07 10:25 PM
Unicyclists in York, PA. Where are you? B-Rad Customs Unicycling 1 April 2nd 05 06:34 PM
Boston area unicyclists One on one Unicycling 7 March 28th 04 10:44 PM
The Czech Republic Y Cymro UK 2 February 3rd 04 07:25 AM
Attention unicyclists from Germany, Canada and France (and other European countries) Jack Halpern Unicycling 9 January 23rd 04 04:13 PM