FUNNY...

Old June 27th 05, 02:39 PM
Frugal Joe

Default FUNNY...

archive
"bicycle" wrote in message
oups.com...

tripping28track wrote:
bicycle wrote:
Charlie Nudo threatened to get me fired from my job, kicked off my
ISP, and threatened to drive to my hometown and kick my ass.
Now he turning into a little girl, going to call the police.

Here's something you can talk to Chief Miller about when you talk to
him on the phone, I also sent it to Larry Grove and Jane Sweeny.

I did. They don't back you up at all.

Sure ya did.

Old June 28th 05, 01:24 AM
Frugal Joe

archive
"bicycle" wrote in message
ups.com...
Charlie Nudo threatened to get me fired from my job, kicked off my
ISP, and threatened to drive to my hometown and kick my ass.
Now he turning into a little girl, going to call the police.

Here's something you can talk to Chief Miller about when you talk to
him on the phone, I also sent it to Larry Grove and Jane Sweeny.

"Bicycle (or Bisexual as he's more affectionately known) is posting
from Clearfield, Pa. His ISP number is 207.255.157.140 He's local so
we'll take care of him- rumor has it he may soon be walking with a
limp..."

"I didn't want to know your hometown, someone emailed me and filled me
in on your antics, as a freebie. So I wasn't even looking myself. I
have better things to do.
How is that going to help your broken face ?"

"well, what's the problem, BIG MAN ??
"send the address, or are you a ****ing COWARD. I'll drive out there
today and we'll do some street cleaning.
answer- you're a little ****ing girlie man...you're NOTHING without
your net anonymous identity...
BICYCLE=****LIPS"

"SQUIRM, bicycle, squirm- you'll be thinking of me all day now, and all
night, never knowing when I'm going to hit...
when you least expect it..."