stop all bike paths etc please!!

Old December 11th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Vandeman

Default stop all bike paths etc please!!

On 10 Dec 2007 10:01:33 -0800, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

Mike Vandeman writes:

On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 22:12:14 GMT,
(Bill Z.)
wrote:

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:
I will treat you with the contempt you deserve unless and until you cease
and desist from your snipping mania. snip

F___ off, asshole. Your tripe is being snipped because contains nothing
worth repeating.

This is FAR more worth repeating than anything you have EVER said:

Vandeman is getting testy because he's been shown to be a fool so
many times.

Not yet. There's no one capable of that in Usenet. Or probably
anywhere else.

rest of his posts on this thread that appeared today ignored - he's
just trying to get some attention.

Bill conveniently snips the parts that nail him -- like Nixon erasing
the presidential tapes, or the CIA destroying the videos of their
torture sessions.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 11th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Chris[_5_]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:7pGdnUFTx_LqosTanZ2dnUVZ_rqlnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"Chris" wrote in message
05.47...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Bill Zaumen wrote:
Tim McNamara writes:

In article ,
Tom Sherman wrote:

George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, and Richard Perl sure
do.
They've killed at least 75,000 innocent Iraqi civilians....
That number has to be about an order of magnitude too low. It
should also be mentioned that about 4 million Iraqi refugees

have
been created by the Cheney/Bush led conquest of Iraq -

equivalent
to creating more than 35 million refugees in the US.
www.iraqbodycount.org discusses their methodology, which is to
count deaths they believe can be objectively confirmed.

President
Bush has, on occasion, cited the numbers on the web site without
specifically referencing it.

That web site claims to measure Iraqi deaths due to violence, not
deaths due to inadequate health care, bad water, etc., all due to
the loss of infrastructure that occurs during a war.

To be fair, Clinton killed hundred of thousands of innocent Iraqis
this way, since he insisted on maintaining sanctions that did not
allow Iraq to rebuild critical infrastructure, such as water and
wastewater treatment facilities. Of course, these facilities were
deliberately (the Pentagon admits to it) and illegally targeted by
the US under Bush I.

That is the liberal solution to all problems - palaver and sanctions
(neither of which ever work). It is far better to go in and just

kill
all the *******s.

I feel same way about you

Yeah, but I say it so much better than you, don't I?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

I'm sure you feel that way. If by 'better' you mean, using 100 words
when 1 will do, you do it much better than I do. If by 'better' you
mean to blather on and on about something nobody but you cares about,
then you do it far 'better' than I do. Enjoy you self importance.

Old December 12th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Vandeman

On 10 Dec 2007 18:59:45 -0800, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

Mike Vandeman writes:

On 10 Dec 2007 10:01:33 -0800,
(Bill Z.)
wrote:

Mike Vandeman writes:

On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 22:12:14 GMT,
(Bill Z.)
wrote:

"Edward Dolan" writes:

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:
I will treat you with the contempt you deserve unless and until you cease
and desist from your snipping mania. snip

F___ off, asshole. Your tripe is being snipped because contains nothing
worth repeating.

This is FAR more worth repeating than anything you have EVER said:

Vandeman is getting testy because he's been shown to be a fool so
many times.

Not yet. There's no one capable of that in Usenet. Or probably
anywhere else.

rest of his posts on this thread that appeared today ignored - he's
just trying to get some attention.

Bill conveniently snips the parts that nail him -- like Nixon erasing
the presidential tapes, or the CIA destroying the videos of their
torture sessions.

Vandeman is a liar

Your nose is growing.

- nothing in his idiot post "nailed" anyone. It's
just mindless bantar and the sort of insults that went out of style
by the time most of us graduated from 8th grade.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old December 12th 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Z.

Mike Vandeman writes:

On 10 Dec 2007 18:59:45 -0800, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

Mike Vandeman writes:

On 10 Dec 2007 10:01:33 -0800,
(Bill Z.)
wrote:

Vandeman is a liar

Your nose is growing.

Are you capable of anything other than lies?

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB
Old December 12th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Chris" wrote in message
05.47...
"Edward Dolan" wrote in
news:7pGdnUFTx_LqosTanZ2dnUVZ_rqlnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

[...]
That is the liberal solution to all problems - palaver and sanctions
(neither of which ever work). It is far better to go in and just

kill
all the *******s.

I feel same way about you

Yeah, but I say it so much better than you, don't I?

I'm sure you feel that way. If by 'better' you mean, using 100 words
when 1 will do, you do it much better than I do. If by 'better' you
mean to blather on and on about something nobody but you cares about,
then you do it far 'better' than I do. Enjoy you self importance.

Consistency is the quality that matters most to me. Some of your posts are
well written and others aren't. I believe all of my posts come up to a
certain minimal standard. Further, you do not seem to care what your posts
LOOK like irrespective of what you say. This indicates to me the lack of an
esthetic. Just because you are an electrical engineer does not mean that you
can neglect how things look.

Tom Sherman is an interesting example of an engineer who cares what his
posts look like. He takes some pains with his messages. I think we owe that
much to our readers, no matter who they may be. Always remember one thing,
the entire world can read what we write here on Usenet. That thought humbles
me, but apparently not you.

Most of us here on Usenet could use a remedial course in English composition
and I do not exclude myself either.

Old December 12th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Chris[_5_]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
newsbqdnVVmmIavkv3anZ2dnUVZ_hKdnZ2d@prairiewave. com:

"Chris" wrote in message
[...]

You consistently blather on and on about topics nobody cares about. You
should give your self a Gold Start for consistency, pin it on your shirt
and feel very self important.

Old December 12th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

"Chris" wrote in message
[...]

should give your self [yourself] a Gold Start [Star] for consistency, pin
it on your shirt
and feel very self important [self-important].

Admittedly, I am not much here for any specific content. I never have been
and I never will be. Think of me as the guy who sweeps up all the horse ****
after the parade has gone by. Also, when a newsgroup has almost expired from
terminal boredom I know how to bring it back to life. Not everyone can do
what I do. You should appreciate me for the qualities that I bring to a
newsgroup and not be so picky about content, ever the province of small
minds.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

stop all bike paths etc please!! Prisoner at War General 165 December 12th 07 10:13 PM
stop all bike paths etc please!! Prisoner at War Social Issues 163 December 12th 07 10:13 PM
A10 bike paths Clive George UK 3 August 14th 07 11:15 AM
LAB and bike paths Veloise General 14 October 15th 05 04:32 PM
bike paths Cully_J Recumbent Biking 2 August 24th 05 03:28 AM