Robert Bass - where are you?

Old September 3rd 04, 03:23 AM
stil bil

Yep!

Edward Dolan sniveled:
Sigh ... another incredible top poster.

dude, i know you all too well

Haven't you heard? ed dolan is saint edweird of the order of the perpetual
miniseries, minney's soda. You should really try to get up to speed on who are the

u r St(reet} Eddie the Gay Troll

face it i have outted you
NO
running bak into the closet now

saints and who are the sinners here. i am putting you with the saints
Slugger and Beth. one believes in masturbation and the other believes in

I believe in ... myself

but the two alternates do sound good
too
put them on the list

premarital sex. why don't you tell us what you believe in - Dude!

i am opposed to post-marital sex

all those idiots who couldn't afford
vaseline or a hooker
reproducing .....

Old September 3rd 04, 04:50 AM
Edward Dolan

"stil bil" wrote in message
[...]
u r St(reet} Eddie the Gay Troll

face it i have outted you
NO
running bak into the closet now

Ever notice how those who accuse others of being gay are invariably gay
themselves. I think the reason for that must be that gays know they are an
abomination in both the sight of God and Man. If they can recruit even one
other soul to their perversion, then they feel vindicated themselves.

But since stil bil has sex on the brain, he needs to know that I am
anti-sexual. It is a rare breed in this day and age, but historically it has
a long and honored history. But what would stil bil know? His brain is in
his groin. He needs to be put out to pasture with the randy goats where he
would feel right at home.

--
Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Perpetual Miseries - Minnesota

Old September 8th 04, 06:18 AM
bil e goat

Doofus, doofus.
where is your brain?

No

Edward Dolan wrote:
Ever notice how those who accuse others of being gay are invariably gay
themselves. I think the reason for that must be that gays know they are an
abomination in both the sight of God and Man. If they can recruit even one
other soul to their perversion, then they feel vindicated themselves.

OK, who are these rare breeds, oh yeah they are gone
because they are dead and their 'genetic heritage'
died with them

I am pleased you have never been allowed to breed
'it' would pollute the gene pool..........

But since stil bil has sex on the brain, he needs to know that I am
anti-sexual. It is a rare breed in this day and age, but historically it has
a long and honored history. But what would stil bil know? His brain is in
his groin. He needs to be put out to pasture with the randy goats where he
would feel right at home.

This sounds very good,
all the food I want
all the women i could want
all the space i would want

when do i start?
bil e goat

Old September 8th 04, 08:44 AM
Edward Dolan

"bil e goat" wrote in message
[...]
Edward Dolan wrote:

Ever notice how those who accuse others of being gay are invariably gay
themselves. I think the reason for that must be that gays know they are

an
abomination in both the sight of God and Man. If they can recruit even

one
other soul to their perversion, then they feel vindicated themselves.

OK, who are these rare breeds, oh yeah they are gone
because they are dead and their 'genetic heritage'
died with them

I am pleased you have never been allowed to breed
'it' would pollute the gene pool..........

The one good thing to be said about homos is that they do not breed. It may
be that with the world becoming ever more over populated with humans, that
homos will take on a cachet that they are good for the environment of Mother
Earth at which point they will be highly regarded.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota