Any of You Do Trikes -- in A Metro Area, Too??

Old February 28th 06, 07:05 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Default Any of You Do Trikes -- in A Metro Area, Too??

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman wrote:

I agree that Homo sapiens are creepy. No other species take enjoyment
in being deliberately cruel.

--
Tom Sherman - Behind the Cheddar Curtain

Speaking of which, it's a real puzzle why evolution hasn't selected out
gays. The current theory is that they help protect siblings; they
themselves won't reproduce, but given our social nature they will help
see their siblings' offspring off to a good start, etc. Basically,
they're evolutionary support troops.

Or maybe gay apes really knew how to groom for lice?

The evolutionary process makes all kinds of mistakes Ever hear of
mutations?
Some few are helpful, but most are harmful. It is society that will make a
place for gays, not nature. Nature will see to it that natural selection
will eliminate any mistakes that do not promote the survival of the

species.
Anyone who thinks that homos were put here by nature to protect siblings

has
got rocks in their heads for brains.

Given that the world population of humans just passed the 6.5 billion mark,
I don't think the "preservation of the species" argument holds water when it
comes to the prevalence of homosexuals. In fact, it may be that an
increasing incidence of homosexuals may be just what we need to prevent
drowning in our own filth through over-procreation.

By the way, I continue to believe that 95% of homos are nothing but
perverts. They have freely chosen their life style for immoral reasons of
their own. Nature would never create so many homos. It is strictly a
societal construct and the amount of it that is tolerated is an indicator

of
the moral decay of a society.

Spoken like a troglodytic moron.

GG

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old February 28th 06, 07:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:XLGdncB2rJwARp7ZnZ2dnUVZ_t2dnZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"Bill Baka" wrote in message
. com...
NYC XYZ wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:

I can one up you on that easily. Go to Los Angeles and ride the bike
trail along the beaches on a July Saturday or Sunday and all the micro
bikinis on all the babes there will make you fall off the bike,
repeatedly. Or you can just stop and drool, er watch a female

volleyball
game. Been there, done that, no comparison.
Bill

You mean Venice Beach or something like that?

Venice beach or Manhattan beach or Santa Monica, wherever. It is like a

30
mile stretch of babes in the summer. The only biking hazard is the girls
rollerblading on the sidewalk, end they are show stoppers, too.
It is like an international '10s' meeting, yummy.
Bill

I suppose you might have a point there, then...even during summertime
you won't find anyone walking around in a bikini off the beach or
boardwalk in NYC the way you see in those movies set in LA...or is that
just the movies?

Anyway, I'll take one of these fine young latinitasses here any
time...more tits and ass than two typical white girls put together!

Just a couple of assholes who are into ass and tits, ass and tits, ass and
tits ... nothing but ass and tits.

LOL...we should all be like you...feeling ashamed of sexuality, afraid of
being a "sinner", and desperately trying to be a "real man".

Are you sure you're not still in the closet?

GG

They should get their own separate
newsgroup where they could discuss this subject endlessly without
embarrassing the rest of us. They could name their newsgroup
alt.rec.assandtits. There are several other scum bags I know of on ARBR

who
would be delighted to become members of such a group.

Old February 28th 06, 07:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Kurt Fischer wrote:

Bicicletas reclinadas do Brazil? ;-)

Ack! Is there no escape from the middle-aged fatty???

http://www.zohrer.com.br/filmes/zohrer2.wmv

http://www.zohrer.com.br/gifabertura.gif

We really need more women in this hobby. How can we make 'bents sexy?
I already know the chicks will love the safety and comfort of a CLWB
like the HP Velotechnik Spirit, which is why I'm ordering that in the
summer as a guest bike. But we really need to get away from this
balding areospace engineer image, fellas.

Don't any of y'all have daughters you'd be willing to sacrifice?

And now please stop this talking about beach beauties and micro

bikinis,
we had 10 inches of new snow this morning again. ;-)

Which reminds me...them Scandanavian girls have this custom of rushing
out of the sauna right into the snow all naked...sehr erholsung....

Kurt

Any woman who shows up on ARBR will have to fall into the mold of Our
Blessed Lady, the Virgin Mary. Either that or she won't last long because

of
Saint Edward the Great. NYC, the libidinous Jew and Bill, the lascivious
Gentile, will have to get their own group where they can pimp the sluts

all
they like. I assure you, that will never happen here on ARBR while Saint
Edward the Great is at the gate. I know exactly how to treat a woman who

is
not a lady.

I'll bet you treat the young boys pretty well too, eh?

Old February 28th 06, 08:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"GaryG" wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

People who put such a premium on identity take themselves much too
seriously and would do well to grow up.

Group identity is everything, It always has been and it always will be -
especially in times of crisis when your very life is at stake.

The individual is nothing, the group is everything.

So choose a different group...personally, I prefer to be identified as a
member of the human race, rather than an adherent of some ancient myths.

Sorry Gary, that won't work. The recent wars in the Balkans proved that
much at least. You were in imminent danger of being killed (murdered)
depending on whether you were Serb, Croat, Bosnian or whatever. And the rest
of Europe stood by and let it happen. As much as I don't like Clinton he
surely did the right thing by stepping in and bombing the hell out of the
Serbs. It was Clinton's finest hour as far as I was concerned.

In the final analysis, there is no such thing as the human race. Maybe that
will happen when we are visited and threatened by aliens, but that is not
here now. That is why incidentally I am a rabid American. I want to forge an
American identity that we can take to war and kick ass all over the world if
need be.

The Muslims present a very interesting threat to the West. I think we
Americans will know how to react to the threat, but I am not at all sure
about the Europeans. They seem almost suicidal in some ways. Do they want to
survive or don't they? That is the question.

The history of the world is replete with the comings and goings of a many
"one true religion(s)" and "God's chosen people". Wake up...they're all a
fantasy. The Greek and Roman gods had their heyday, as did the Mayans and
Aztecs, and others. The god of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims will
suffer
the same fate someday.

I am not interested at all in the "one, true religion" thing. But if any
religion has the capacity to become the universal religion of all mankind,
it is Christianity and only Christianity. The Muslims know this better than
anyone else.

The Jews are not God's chosen people anymore than the Christians are. But
the Jews are a very distinct people, almost a tribe really, and it is their
religion that has preserved them down through the centuries. I simply can't
stand a Jew who does not acknowledge the importance of his religion to his
people's survival. Really, a secular Jew ought to be a contradiction in
terms.

Old February 28th 06, 08:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

SNIP

It is even worse than that of the Irish - which is
saying a lot!

Mary Mother of God, not that Fenian self-pity again.

Every time I read the story of the Great Irish Famine, I get all upset and
want to go out and murder some Englishmen. My BP goes sky high. I told the
doc what I thought was causing it, and he told me to stop reading books
about the Great Irish Famine.

Old February 28th 06, 08:18 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

The phrase is "tits and ass." Interesting you keep chanting "ass and
tits." Freudian slip, O Grate One, or has pussy got your tongue?

You are the one who is concentrated on that particular subject, not me.
However, what difference does it make whether it is ass and tits or tits and
ass. Let's face it, some are more into one than the other. Are you an ass
man or a tits man? This newsgroup needs to know!

Speaking of Freud, there was another asshole who was never right about
anything in his life.

Edward Dolan wrote:

Just a couple of assholes who are into ass and tits, ass and tits, ass
and
tits ... nothing but ass and tits. They should get their own separate

Old February 28th 06, 08:22 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mmmm...virgins...we like....

NYC - You are an asshole!

I will make short work of any sluts you bring to this newsgroup. Count on
it! And I will know how to characterize you too.

Old February 28th 06, 08:26 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

NYC XYZ wrote:
Edward Dolan wrote:

Mutations are just that - mutations, and almost all of them are harmful.
Only those every few which are helpful get continued. It is nature's way of
experimenting with what might work even better than what currently works.
But like I said, almost all mutations are harmful and so they do not get
continued. Nature has never yet endorsed homo behavior and it never will.

Whatever. I don't really care, not my cup of tea, I just hope they
shut up about AIDS research already. And black women! Gimme a break
-- I wished someone had the balls to tell gwen ifill during the VP
Debates to shut the **** up about black women having the highest rate
of AIDS in the US...like how the **** is that a national issue,
frankly? I'm sorry, but too many of the wrong people are reproducing,
and bennett was right in saying you could halve your crime by aborting
all black babies (almost wipe out crime if you abort all hispanic
babies, too)....

Sad to say but true. Evolution has come to a screeching halt in this
country with the advent of social welfare programs paying the lowest
dregs of the race to have more babies of the same stock. Not just black,
but white, especially Mexicans, and any one else who can work the system.

Has it ever occurred to anyone but me that AIDS may be nature's way of
telling us that it does not want homos. Or any kind of anal sex either for
that matter. That is because the anus is an exit, not an entrance. Wayne
Leggett, the Poet of PooP of ARBR, is confused about this, but what does he
know. Hells Bells, he is confused about most things under the sun.

AIDs and homos may be the answer to overpopulation.

Any oriface in a woman is fair game for a probe. Too bad I can't do
her ears. Some women have very beautiful ears, ever notice?

Yeah, many of my women have liked it wherever, but I couldn't concieve
of willingly doing it with a man....wretch, yuuuch, lose lunch and dinner.

A healthy society will not tolerate much in the way of homosexual behavior
because it is not helpful. However, entire societies can become pathologic,
at which point they are inevitably replaced by more vigorous societies.

Are these Christian values, such as overpopulate the earth until it
revolts with a plague to make AIDs, SARs, and Ebola look tame? With
daily airline travel all over the planet a serious plague with a rapid
spread and a two week incubation period could wipe out 95% or more or
the human race virtually overnight.

You're mixing up cause and correlation. You should read "Innumeracy"
in addition to watching National Geographic.

There is no design to anything under the sun. It is simply what works and
what doesn't work. It is all experimentation from beginning to end. If homo
behavior worked it would have been in place, but it never has been. It has
always been a deviation and considered pathological by every society that
ever existed. Some few societies have made a place for it provided it does
not become dominant.

Nation Geographic has shown that even some Chimpanzees turn homo with
lack of the opposite sex so it is not just people.

Dude, why are you even arguing about this? That's so...gay.

There is no biologic imperative relating to homos in the care of siblings
other than the parents involved and the society involved.

The more help the better. Instead of being busy with their own
offspring, homos help get their siblings'...and since siblings share
50% of their genes, well, it's practically doing themselves an
evolutionary favor (which explains how gay behavior is passed on
genetically [loaded statement, I know] despite their not actually
reproducing themselves).

Not entirely true as many homo couples adopt and the poor kid has to
grow up with 2 mommies or 2 daddies. What do you tell the kid when
he/she asks "What's a daddie?".

Society may decide
to give homos something to do to help out but nature is not involved in
this. That would be anthropomorphizing and trying to find a design where
none exists.

You're the one anthropromorphinzing, not me. I keep saying that it's
just chance. But why it tends to happen rather regularly suggests some
kind of species-wide benefit to the behavior.

Sex is all about reproduction and nothing else. If it deviates from that,
then that is just what it is - a deviation and nothing else. Remember that
the next time you are ogling the girls. Girls = babies = society = work
until you drop. Now you already know more than most poor slobs will ever
know. No charge - I give this good advice out of the largess of my heart.

That is nature's imperative, to survive until breeding age and then pass
your genes along. If you don't do that you are a Darwinian failure.

Heh heh...you sound like these neocon chickenhawks waving others off to
war...girls do not equal babies et al. It's the 21st Century, man.
The same way you do not always eat for sustenance, but simply for fun,
sex and girls are just another of life's many pleasures.

'Bents are another. I am so happy, you don't know. What an incredibly
comfy ride that was, on the HP Velp SMGTe! No more "exercise" per
se...really kick back and enjoy the view! Can't wait to get the HP
Velo Spirit CLWB for a guest bike for chicks sometime this summer!
Looks cute, and looks like another comfy bike, too. It probably won't
even matter so much where I go, actually, since wherever I go it will
be as if I'm biking there for the first time -- and it would be, in
point of fact, since to ride a 'bent is to rediscover bicycling all
over again! I can't wait to see where this niche goes in the years to
come...surely it will only get more and more popular!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

That's all for me on this silly homo debate.
Ed Dolan the What??????
Saint (snicker...), heh.
Bill
Old February 28th 06, 08:30 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Bill Baka" wrote in message
. com...

NYC XYZ wrote:

Bill Baka wrote:

[...]

I am definitely not just into tits and ass, there must also be a brain
to be of interest, and I find women with small breasts to be much more
fun under the sheets, like they are trying to compensate, not that they
need to.
Bill

Old February 28th 06, 08:33 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc

Edward Dolan wrote:
"NYC XYZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Kurt Fischer wrote:

Bicicletas reclinadas do Brazil? ;-)

Ack! Is there no escape from the middle-aged fatty???

http://www.zohrer.com.br/filmes/zohrer2.wmv

http://www.zohrer.com.br/gifabertura.gif

We really need more women in this hobby. How can we make 'bents sexy?
I already know the chicks will love the safety and comfort of a CLWB
like the HP Velotechnik Spirit, which is why I'm ordering that in the
summer as a guest bike. But we really need to get away from this
balding areospace engineer image, fellas.

Don't any of y'all have daughters you'd be willing to sacrifice?

And now please stop this talking about beach beauties and micro bikinis,
we had 10 inches of new snow this morning again. ;-)

Which reminds me...them Scandanavian girls have this custom of rushing
out of the sauna right into the snow all naked...sehr erholsung....

Kurt

Now I really want to visit Scandinavia. One of my friends went there on
business and they have no qualms about getting completely naked in the
steam houses with the men (too damn hot for sex anyway) and then jumping
into the snow or semi frozen lake. My kind of place.
Bill

Any woman who shows up on ARBR will have to fall into the mold of Our
Blessed Lady, the Virgin Mary. Either that or she won't last long because of
Saint Edward the Great. NYC, the libidinous Jew and Bill, the lascivious
Gentile, will have to get their own group where they can pimp the sluts all
they like. I assure you, that will never happen here on ARBR while Saint
Edward the Great is at the gate. I know exactly how to treat a woman who is
not a lady.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

recumbent trikes in Vancouver, Canada area bla Recumbent Biking 5 April 17th 05 06:48 AM
San Diego area commuting questions Noel Llopis General 2 May 12th 04 03:47 AM
Tandem Trikes? brian hughes General 8 July 18th 03 04:22 AM
Tandem Trikes? Brent Hugh Social Issues 2 July 18th 03 04:22 AM
Tandem Trikes? Brent Hugh Recumbent Biking 4 July 18th 03 04:22 AM