Levi Clearly States His Status Re Radio Shack

Old July 31st 09, 06:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DA74

Default Levi Clearly States His Status Re Radio Shack

"I am not saying that I would definitely not go there"
-DA74
Old July 31st 09, 10:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009 22:00:44 -0700 (PDT), DA74
wrote:

"I am not saying that I would definitely not go there"
-DA74

Wow, how enthusiastic...
Old July 31st 09, 01:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Joe

"DA74" wrote in message
"I am not saying that I would definitely not go there"
-DA74

That's nearly almost completely definitive. Sort of. In one direction or
the other.

Old July 31st 09, 02:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 31, 1:00*am, DA74 wrote:
"I am not saying that I would definitely not go there"

they should assemble the first all-fatty-master Pro Tour team.

LANCE
Levi
Hincapie
Horner
Voigt
Thurlow
Bostic
LemonD
Old July 31st 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

DA74 wrote:

"I am not saying that I would definitely not go there"
-DA74

Lance's negotiations to bring aboard Andy Skeleton sent the clear
message to Levi that his services are that of a maid. The least Levi
could have done was to share Odessa with the Boss. That would have been
good for another $250k/year plus a new Realistic™ scanner.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old July 31st 09, 03:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

"DA74" wrote in message
"I am not saying that I would definitely not go there"
-DA74

http://www.teamradioshack.com

Nothing to see except a home page (two pictures of Lance) and a
sign-up-for-emails gizmo right now.

-S-

Old August 3rd 09, 09:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
drmofe

An opportunity to rebrand as "THe Love Shack" has been lost.
http://technologizer.com/2009/08/03/...ange-its-name/
Old August 3rd 09, 09:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Aug 3, 1:10*pm, drmofe wrote:
An opportunity to rebrand as "THe Love Shack" has been lost.http://technologizer.com/2009/08/03/...ack-shouldnt-c...

Great idea. They could at least play it in the background in their
ads. Tin roof. Rusty.
-Paul