Robert Bass - where are you?

Old August 13th 04, 06:58 AM
Child

Default Robert Bass - where are you?

are you evacuated? Are you safe?

Old August 13th 04, 12:20 PM
Doug Huffman

And *PLONK* to you too Child

"Child" wrote in message
| are you evacuated? Are you safe?

Old August 13th 04, 12:50 PM
Edward Dolan

"Doug Huffman" wrote in message
And *PLONK* to you too Child

"Child" wrote in message
| are you evacuated? Are you safe?

Another God damn top poster!

Never mind Beth. Doug Huffman is an asshole of the first magnitude. I have
now become an expert at recognizing the species. These poor slobs are
cowards and really poor excuses for human beings. The sooner ARBR is rid of
them the better. They think a newsgroup is just about posting on topic (and
the more trivial the subject the better). How totally absurd! These types
are morons and imbeciles and we need not concern ourselves with them.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 13th 04, 01:24 PM
Mark Leuck

He lives in Tampa, I don't think they are in danger....yet

Old August 13th 04, 06:39 PM
Snowman

Edward, you should include youself in the group that you have just described.

Snowman

Old August 13th 04, 06:55 PM
Edward Dolan

"Snowman" wrote in message
om...
Edward, you should include youself in the group that you have just

described.

Snowman

It may be true that it takes one to know one. But I at least have insight
and I am convinced that these others do not. That makes all the difference.

I have also taken note of the fact the you are another g.d. top poster, not
my favorite species of human.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old August 13th 04, 10:07 PM
Child

"Mark Leuck" wrote in message
He lives in Tampa, I don't think they are in danger....yet

Thank you. Concerned about my floridian friends.

Old August 13th 04, 10:07 PM
Child

"Doug Huffman" wrote in message
And *PLONK* to you too Child

Dougies got his panties all atwist.

Old August 14th 04, 03:38 AM
Robert L. Bass

Yes. And yes again. My home is one block away from where the mandated
evacuation stopped. We were told to "use discretion" (like someone thinks
we have some of that. When the forecast was for a Category 2 or maybe a 3
I decided that it would be a good idea to leave.

Yesterday we through the plastic lanai furniture in the pool (chlorine
cleans it) and toted the upholstered stuff inside. We put everything
important up high, stashed everything *really* important in the big van and
put the phones on call forwarding.

I fielded lots of calls from clients while we hid out at a relative's house
up in Bradenton. Most were very understanding. Two people actually called
just to see if we were OK. One character called to ask for a tracking
number. I explained that both we and the supplier were closed for a couple
of days due to the impending hurricane (by then upgraded to a Category 4
status). He said "I don't give a %^$& about your *&^%ing hurricane."

I assured him that it was not my hurricane. He didn't seem amused. Later
he called to say his &*^%ing stuff had arrived. I was almost tempted to
refer him to the stalker's website. :^)

Anyway, Charley (they should have named him Clyde) turned right and did
nasty things well south of here. I returned a few hours ago and found
everything intact. My street didn't even have any fallen palm fronds on it.
The neighbor kids were outside playing a weird version of softball with
those "Fnoodle" things they play with in the swimming pool.

Thanks for caring, Beth.

Regards,
Robert "Hurricane" Bass

are you evacuated? Are you safe?

Old August 14th 04, 03:40 AM
Robert L. Bass

He lives in Tampa, I don't think they are in danger....yet

Thank you. Concerned about my floridian friends.

I live in Sarasota, which is an hour south of Tampa. Anyway, all is well
here.