An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

Old February 1st 05, 03:23 AM
Edward Dolan

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
Oh Tamyka of the mighty T, cats cause some allergies. My apologies for my
rude dip**** post. I am basically a very sick person and I am doomed to
die despite all my lard ass physical exertions
at the keyboard. I need to be thinking about whether I want to be donated
to science or cremated when I have my heart attack from obesity. I must
forget all about life enhancement I am way beyond that.

I will always get a bit depressed as that is my true life situation. All
the meaningless posts in the world won't save me. I will resign myself to
death and oblivion.

My appologies.
--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

****ing Ed Gin! What a Dip****! Hey Ed Gin - why don't you go **** yourself
instead of posting your God Damn nonsense, you stupid son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is ever going to buy your ****ing God Damn NoCom bike. I will see to
that, you fat Chinese son of bitch.

Get your own web site, you God Damn moron! If you don't I am going to start
posting original threads about you, you imbecilic asshole. Why don't you
take your ****ing NoCom bike and ram it up your ass, you slant-eyed *******.
God, I know what you look like and you are disgusting and revolting. You
need to kill yourself and thereby purify the earth of your loathsome
presence. You are nothing but an ugly beast. No one here on ARBR gives a
**** about your ****ing NoCom bike. Why don't you take your bike and ram it
up your ass, you supreme dork and jerk.

--
****ing Regards,