**PING** Keaton Miller or Shaun Johanneson

Old December 16th 06, 09:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Default **PING** Keaton Miller or Shaun Johanneson

Lol I never thought I would be making a thread with that title. But
anyways, im trying to get a hold of Keaton Miller. I used to have his
MSN but I lost it with the new account ) So does
anyone know his email address or anything? I treied to ask Shaun on msn
but I havnt seen ya on in a lil while bro. Anyways anyhelp mucho
appreciated!

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'Koxx-Breaker!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yjjht3)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

mornish wrote:
Cody plus pain equals funny!

Unicaw89 wrote:
Dude, do I even know you?

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old December 16th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maxcarriere

yo cody, i added you to msn, i have both there e-mails ill pass em to
you..

--
maxcarriere
maxcarriere's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13867

Old December 16th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

pimpsauce in a can!!! You arent on msn right now so just PM them to me
bro

--

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

mornish wrote:
Cody plus pain equals funny!

Old December 16th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

In the words of Trials_Uni, Hot ****!

--
Borgschulze

Old December 17th 06, 06:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

lol what the heck did that come from?

--

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

mornish wrote:
Cody plus pain equals funny!

Old December 17th 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Trials_Uni (Phil) says Hot ****, when he thinks something is cool.

--
Borgschulze

Old December 18th 06, 05:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
trials_uni

Yeah...Im hot like that

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
'And the Spline Maintenance Guide!'

*Caution-I may have no idea what im talking about*