The Flesh

Old February 8th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Chinese Math

Default The Flesh

The guy in these photos is absolutely disgusted at seeing a woman expose so
much flesh.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW118
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW119
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW120

You know he wants to set them on fire.

Old February 8th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 8, 10:48*am, "Chinese Math"
wrote:
The guy in these photos is absolutely disgusted at seeing a woman expose so
much flesh.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...eb09/qatarladi...

You know he wants to set them on fire.

Well, *publicly* he's disgusted.
Old February 8th 09, 07:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Chinese Math wrote:
The guy in these photos is absolutely disgusted at seeing a woman expose
so much flesh.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW118
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW119
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW120

You know he wants to set them on fire.

How does he know its a woman ?

Old February 8th 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Donald Munro wrote:
Chinese Math wrote:
The guy in these photos is absolutely disgusted at seeing a woman expose
so much flesh.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW118
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW119
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW120

You know he wants to set them on fire.

How does he know its a woman ?

In the third picture, I think he's checking her out.
Old February 8th 09, 09:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Chinese Math wrote:
The guy in these photos is absolutely disgusted at seeing a woman
expose so much flesh.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW118
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW119
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...91/gBqatarW120

Donald Munro wrote:
How does he know its a woman ?

Fred Fredburger wrote:
In the third picture, I think he's checking her out.

I must admit I only clicked on the first one, the sex of
which is indeterminate (which does at least make my job
as official WADA breast check implant checker much easier).

Old February 11th 09, 12:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Proof again that Amerika leads the way in "puffy maxi pad like cycling
shorts" technology.

Do we really need a kevlar shield to prevent the Arabs from seeing
camel toes?

Seems like they, of all people, would be used to it.

I have a murder-bicycle that eats human flesh!!! Carl Dau General 3 December 29th 08 06:40 AM
more than just a flesh wound David Martin UK 19 March 3rd 06 06:37 PM
Just a flesh wound! Mike K Smith UK 17 March 2nd 06 10:01 PM
Raw Shiny Red Flesh Joe King Racing 2 January 20th 06 03:02 PM
speaking of red flesh Snack Racing 4 January 20th 06 01:13 AM