Two wheeled RLJ

Old June 23rd 15, 07:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

Default Two wheeled RLJ

Here's a couple more examples of jumping red lights (all done in the
interests of safety, of course):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37f_1435033824

As Simon Mason says, riding motorcycles makes you a much better driver?
Quote.."...
I think that all drivers should have to ride a motorcycle for a few years
before driving a car. It certainly made my driving far safer as it hones
your reaction times and observational skills....." Unquote

Old June 23rd 15, 10:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Bull****.
Old June 23rd 15, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Adia

Tarcap wrote:

Here's a couple more examples of jumping red lights (all done in the
interests of safety, of course):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37f_1435033824

As Simon Mason says, riding motorcycles makes you a much better driver?
Quote.."...
I think that all drivers should have to ride a motorcycle for a few years
before driving a car. It certainly made my driving far safer as it hones
your reaction times and observational skills....." Unquote

Er... "What happened to the cyclist (or somesuch)?". How come you
berate anyone else who posts an OT post in this cycling group when you
don't abide by your own rules?

Old June 23rd 15, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Adia" wrote in message ...

Tarcap wrote:

Here's a couple more examples of jumping red lights (all done in the
interests of safety, of course):

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37f_1435033824

As Simon Mason says, riding motorcycles makes you a much better driver?
Quote.."...
I think that all drivers should have to ride a motorcycle for a few years
before driving a car. It certainly made my driving far safer as it hones
your reaction times and observational skills....." Unquote

Er... "What happened to the cyclist (or somesuch)?". How come you
berate anyone else who posts an OT post in this cycling group when you
don't abide by your own rules?

Er...The red light jumping (as recommended by the psycholists on this NG) is
the common factor which makes it relevant, together with the reference to
that infamous psycholist Simon Mason's comment.

Old June 23rd 15, 01:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Adia

Tarcap wrote:

Er...

Stop copying me, please! (How childish some people are.)

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/sp.../?q=psycholist

Old June 23rd 15, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Adia" wrote in message news
Tarcap wrote:

Er...

Stop copying me, please! (How childish some people are.)

I think you'll find it was deliberate.

The red light jumping (as recommended by the psycholists on this NG) is
the common factor which makes it relevant, together with the reference to
that infamous psycholist Simon Mason's comment.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/sp.../?q=psycholist

Thank you for pointing out that the nearest in either Fowler's or Garner's
is:
......Psychosis......
How appropriate.

Old June 23rd 15, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Adia

Tarcap wrote:

"Adia" wrote in message news
Tarcap wrote:

I think you'll find it was deliberate.

Alright, then. It's OK, you can deliberately copy me if you like.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/sp.../?q=psycholist

Thank you for pointing out that the nearest in either Fowler's or Garner's
is:
.....Psychosis......
How appropriate.

It is? Well, OK once more, I guess. Sorry, I try not to... er,
whatever, again.

Old June 24th 15, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:45:51 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

No ****, Sherlock

Bull****.
My post stands.
I could find no evidence of your snide remark "in the interests of
safety".
Old June 24th 15, 10:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:35:01 +0100, Tarcap wrote:

infamous psycholist Simon Mason's

Tarcap is another bloody hagfish.