Lance Armstrong, the ultimate cheat

Old July 24th 05, 09:43 AM
tsarkon

Default Lance Armstrong, the ultimate cheat

After day upon day of Lance riding over 20 minutes behind the real race
leaders he's just finally won a race. Good job Lance. It's quite an
accomplishment to let your team ride ahead the whole time and then use that
saved energy on your second to last day. Enjoy that champagne I'm looking
forward to a much better tour next year.

Old July 24th 05, 09:59 AM
Torched Smurf

tsarkon wrote:
After day upon day of Lance riding over 20 minutes behind the real race
leaders he's just finally won a race. Good job Lance. It's quite an
accomplishment to let your team ride ahead the whole time and then use that
saved energy on your second to last day. Enjoy that champagne I'm looking
forward to a much better tour next year.

Dumbass,
Yeah, I can't wait for next year either; without the malignant spirit
of LANCE oppressing them, Basso and Ullrich will surely be on the
attack every single day, even on the flat stages, and they'll never let
any breaks go up the road, not even when it's all people half an hour
back, and it will be every man for himself again, like it was back in
the day before LANCE invented the idea of teams and domestiques and
paid off his so-called "teammates" to do all the dirty work for him.

-Smurf

Old July 24th 05, 10:26 AM
tsarkon

I hear ya. It's only a year away. Meanwhile I'm watching tapes from the
early 90s while I ride the stationary.

"Torched Smurf" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old July 24th 05, 02:23 PM
Mad Dog

tsarkon says...

I hear ya. It's only a year away. Meanwhile I'm watching tapes from the
early 90s while I ride the stationary.

Clearly, the stationary bike is EXACTLY where you should be.

Old July 24th 05, 06:15 PM

Oh, well, if he cheated, I guess the race organizers will be taking the
title away from him, right?

Old July 25th 05, 12:21 AM
Fat Man Pedaling

ya mean it wasn't the illegal drugs he was taking that no one could ever
find? can y'all at least leave the goalposts in place a couple of days
before you move them again...

Old July 25th 05, 09:58 AM
hegs

"tsarkon"
tsarkon@Iamthekingoftheworldandhavebeenforalongti me.thisisaverylongemailaddress.ichallengeyoutotype itintoyouremailapplicationwithoutmakingamistake.co m
wrote in message news:x9JEe.26040$5V4.846@pd7tw3no...
I hear ya. It's only a year away. Meanwhile I'm watching tapes from the
early 90s while I ride the stationary.

Maybe you should ask your girlfriend/boyfriend to move around a bit when you
ride them.

Thanks

Hegs

Old July 25th 05, 10:22 AM

Lance's tactics were 100% ethical. Given Lance's age he was doing the
smart thing to ride a defensive tdf.