2005 Specialized bikes are out.

Old August 5th 04, 11:07 AM
Callistus Valerius

Default 2005 Specialized bikes are out.

Looks like they dumped the Sequoia line overboard. More flat bars, less
drop bars.

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBikes....&xsrc=2005&a=b

Old August 5th 04, 04:38 PM
Todd Kuzma

Callistus Valerius wrote:
Looks like they dumped the Sequoia line overboard. More flat bars, less
drop bars.

http://www.specialized.com/SBCBikes....&xsrc=2005&a=b

Those are just the early launch bikes. There are more to come.

Todd Kuzma
Heron Bicycles
Tullio's Big Dog Cyclery
LaSalle, Il 815-223-1776
http://www.heronbicycles.com
http://www.tullios.com

Old August 6th 04, 07:48 AM
waxbytes

I think the 2005 Sequoias are just not listed yet is all. Maybe there is
nothing much changed on them?
Most interesting thing to me was that there were no ultegra 10 speeds
listed.

--
waxbytes

Old August 6th 04, 11:44 AM
Callistus Valerius

I think the 2005 Sequoias are just not listed yet is all. Maybe there is
nothing much changed on them?
Most interesting thing to me was that there were no ultegra 10 speeds
listed.

someone at the LBS was telling me that there was a shortage of Shimano
equipment. Too many frame makers, and not enough Shimano??

Mutant Road Bikes Dave Mayer General 29 March 12th 04 05:48 AM
Mutant Road Bikes Dave Mayer Techniques 52 March 11th 04 06:45 AM
Questions about old bikes (was Double Top Tubes?) papercut Techniques 31 January 26th 04 04:49 AM
Bikes on Trains - was Cycle Tracks ad nauseum [Not Responding] UK 40 December 2nd 03 10:05 AM