Opinion wanted on the new cannondale Jekyll

Old November 21st 14, 06:51 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Opinion wanted on the new cannondale Jekyll

Hi Pete when and if you stop by in Kosovo, you are very welcome to visit us in Kosovo. I am a member of MTB Trepqa 89, mount bike club from Mitrovica. My email address is , just contact me if you are visiting Kosovo.
My phone number is: +38649683202
You are always welcome here.
Riding is beautiful here, there are some amazing landscapes.
Find me on Facebook, under Denis Gorani.
I hope I will see you soon.