New Poll

Old October 30th 04, 01:53 PM
B. Lafferty

From: "Danny Callen"

Try living in a damn "battleground state"....If I see one more freakin
political ad I'm gonna shoot my TV like Elvis!!

Danny Callen

That's what ya git fer leavin Western MA.

Old October 30th 04, 02:24 PM
h squared

h squared wrote:

heather, hates people---hates politics

i did like this magazine cover though-

http://economist.com/printedition/di...uecovUS400.jpg

Old October 30th 04, 02:28 PM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 10/30/2004 07:24 AM, in article , "h
squared" wrote:

h squared wrote:

heather, hates people---hates politics

i did like this magazine cover though-

http://economist.com/printedition/di...41030/20041030
issuecovUS400.jpg

And this story, from one of the most conservative magazines in the world:

http://economist.com/printedition/di...ory_ID=3329802

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

Old October 30th 04, 02:33 PM
Steven L. Sheffield

On 10/30/2004 12:42 AM, in article , "Robert
Chung" wrote:

Former Marine Capt. Josh Rushing:
http://freshair.npr.org/day_fa.jhtml...ate=10/29/2004

Speaking of public radio (albeit PRI, not NPR), there was a fascinating
story about the Great Crash of 1929 on Marketplace today:

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/s...200410292.html or
http://www.marketplace.org/play/audi...2004/10/29_mpp

Start about 10 minutes in.

Old October 30th 04, 06:33 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS

Danny Callen wrote:

Try living in a damn "battleground state"....If I see one more freakin
political ad I'm gonna shoot my TV like Elvis!!

Danny Callen

I don't think I've seen a single television ad for either candidate
here in New York--except for on the news.
You have my sympathies.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old October 30th 04, 06:39 PM
Tim Lines

squared" wrote:

h squared wrote:

heather, hates people---hates politics

i did like this magazine cover though-

http://economist.com/printedition/di...41030/20041030
issuecovUS400.jpg

And this story, from one of the most conservative magazines in the world:

http://economist.com/printedition/di...ory_ID=3329802

I can top that:

http://www.amconmag.com/2004_11_08/cover1.html

--

--------------------

Remove CLOTHES to reply
Old October 30th 04, 07:34 PM
k.j.papai

"h halv squared" ...

Papai Digital wrote:

Some of the worst offenders are the newbie poster & barrister Philip
Moore from Texas and Robert Chung, who should know better.

i doubt robert posts more off topic political posts than others who also
indulge, his just have this way of getting noticed.
(i'm too lazy to compile and present data today though)

heather, hates people---hates politics

I agree with you, but newbies like Esq. Moore are IRRITATING.
Trial Attny Democrats will regret having him on their side I hope.
Those Phil-like guys I doubt ever have turned a pedal in anger.

In any case I am a political Junkie (just see my home page).

-Ken

Old October 30th 04, 07:34 PM
k.j.papai

Chung" wrote:

Former Marine Capt. Josh Rushing:
http://freshair.npr.org/day_fa.jhtml...ate=10/29/2004

Speaking of public radio (albeit PRI, not NPR), there was a fascinating
story about the Great Crash of 1929 on Marketplace today:

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/s...200410292.html or
http://www.marketplace.org/play/audi...2004/10/29_mpp

Start about 10 minutes in.

I heard it and agree -- it was an EXCELLENT piece.

Old October 30th 04, 09:27 PM
Nev Shea

h squared wrote in
:

Papai Digital wrote:

Some of the worst offenders are the newbie poster & barrister Philip
Moore from Texas and Robert Chung, who should know better.

i doubt robert posts more off topic political posts than others who also
indulge, his just have this way of getting noticed.

Yes, so in that sense he is the "best" offender becaue his OT posts are
worth reading. That is vastly better than on-topic posts by Lafferty and
some others.

NS

serious injury poll onewheeldave Unicycling 47 May 20th 05 02:11 AM
Interesting poll on driving and passing bicyclist on narrow road salmoneous General 22 September 14th 04 05:55 AM
Poll: KH seat VS viscount w/ reeder fluffinator007 Unicycling 6 January 7th 04 05:23 AM
Velo seat poll treepotato Unicycling 5 December 16th 03 02:23 PM
Poll for those with a 'fleet' 2 onewheeldave Unicycling 10 August 22nd 03 10:55 PM