Cycling on the telly

Old December 13th 06, 12:49 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

Default Cycling on the telly

First up, in Melboring, 'Sooty Park' (http://www.sootypark.com/) is
screening on Wednesdays, 8pm on Channel 31.

Then 'Cycling Central' (http://www20.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/) starts
a new season on SBS, 5.30pm Sunday 17 December.

Now off to fiddle/adjust with the tee vee reception.

--
cfsmtb

Old December 13th 06, 01:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
DaveB

cfsmtb wrote:
First up, in Melboring, 'Sooty Park' (http://www.sootypark.com/) is
screening on Wednesdays, 8pm on Channel 31.

Then 'Cycling Central' (http://www20.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/) starts
a new season on SBS, 5.30pm Sunday 17 December.

Now off to fiddle/adjust with the tee vee reception.

Ahh excellent, this year I even have the VCR working on Ch31 so no
excuses to miss Sooty Park. Hope they have the roller races again.

DaveB
Old December 13th 06, 02:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama

Someone needs to rip these shows and post them on the net for those of
us without analogue.... (Chan 31 this is)

--
gplama

Old December 13th 06, 04:10 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

gplama Wrote:
Someone needs to rip these shows and post them on the net for those of
us without analogue.... (Chan 31 this is)

Damn fine idea, I'll ask around & see what can be done.

--
cfsmtb

Old December 13th 06, 04:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
gplama

cfsmtb Wrote:
Damn fine idea, I'll ask around & see what can be done.

Fingers crossed they (or someone) will be up for it. I'm happy to seed
torrents of this kind of stuff - worldwide exposure too!

--
gplama

Old December 13th 06, 10:55 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Beanzy

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

First up, in Melboring, 'Sooty Park' (http://www.sootypark.com/) is
screening on Wednesdays, 8pm on Channel 31.

Then 'Cycling Central' (http://www20.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/) starts
a new season on SBS, 5.30pm Sunday 17 December.

Now off to fiddle/adjust with the tee vee reception.

--
cfsmtb

At least in Sydney...

Cronulla International Grand Prix Sunday 11am Channel 9

From Your TV :

"Join host Tim Gilbert for all the action of the star-studded Cronulla
International Cycling Grand Prix, with all the big names participating,
including Robbie McEwen, Steve Wooldridge, Matt White, Graham Brown, Ben
Kersten, Kate and Natalie Bates, Rochelle Gilmore and Kate Nichols."

I am not competing as the field in Masters class (not televised) is waaaaay
too classy for me...plus recovering from a planned Christmas Party
Hangover...

Cheers

Beanzy

Old December 13th 06, 11:09 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb

Beanzy Wrote:

I am not competing as the field in Masters class (not televised) is
waaaaay
too classy for me...plus recovering from a planned Christmas Party
Hangover...

Planned hangover? Nah, you're tapering.

--
cfsmtb

Old December 13th 06, 12:55 PM posted to aus.bicycle
adam85

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

First up, in Melboring, 'Sooty Park' (http://www.sootypark.com/) is
screening on Wednesdays, 8pm on Channel 31.

Then 'Cycling Central' (http://www20.sbs.com.au/cyclingcentral/) starts
a new season on SBS, 5.30pm Sunday 17 December.

Now off to fiddle/adjust with the tee vee reception.

--
cfsmtb

I think the national crit race at southbank and the crit at Surfers in on
Ten on the 24th Dec. Check your local guides for details

Adam

Old December 14th 06, 12:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Donga

adam85 wrote:

I think the national crit race at southbank and the crit at Surfers in on
Ten on the 24th Dec. Check your local guides for details

Adam

A jug of eggnog will go down very fine in front of that

Donga

Old December 14th 06, 03:56 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2006-12-13, gplama (aka Bruce)

Someone needs to rip these shows and post them on the net for those of
us without analogue.... (Chan 31 this is)

Oh you poor cry baby! I bet the reception is too crap and makes your
4m plasma TV look snowy too!

But yeah, for those of us living out of Melbourne, I second lama's
request

--
TimC
"32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an

Cycling movie on the telly davek UK 0 April 18th 06 11:48 AM
Telly tonight Duncan Gray UK 6 April 18th 05 05:07 PM
On telly tonight! Oliver Jones UK 2 March 5th 04 07:46 PM
On telly tonight! Oliver Jones UK 2 March 5th 04 10:31 AM
Cycling Film on the Telly Seamus UK 2 December 2nd 03 12:05 AM