Funny Crash (UPD) Picture Thread

Old June 21st 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

Default Funny Crash (UPD) Picture Thread

1-wheeled-grape wrote:

why is there not a laughing smily!?!

because i hadn't realized that i had hit 500 posts

--
Tyler_N

2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~

'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_OZvXtRlgY)

vanpaun wrote:
It's all for the ladies....they like the clean shaven look on your uni's
lower parts

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old June 21st 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Not really pictures, because I could pick just one frame to show exactly
what happened in each shot so I made 'a corny video'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7NNu3vTYFw) of Jackie(goats on
unicycles) and Phil(Phill on uni) falling a lot at 3 am on my deck
during PUS

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old June 21st 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Tyler's UPD is just screaming out for a comedy 'boing' sound effect to
be added.

--
Into the blue

'ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
boomstick!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad8ghkzzi9g)
'best movie theme tune ever'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe...eature=related)
'imagine' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0fi...eature=related)
'i must tell ze birds!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clwuso7vbze)
'blucher' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9ddajjje4)
Old June 21st 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
littleman

http://vimeo.com/831641

At the very end of the video, I tried jumping a four set and let go of
the seat in mid air. Its funny because the cameraman doesn't follow me
so you just see my legs fly up in mid air and disappear off the screen.

--
littleman

http://sixsixone.com/
Old June 21st 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

I have some great ones of ISUUC people eating it that'll I'll mix up
later tonight.

--
Seager

'The GreyMatter Jugglers' (http://www.greymatterjugglers.com) | 'Team
RoadShow' (http://www.teamroadshow.com) | 'Unexpected Failure
Productions' (http://www.unexpectedfailure.com) | 'Moab'
(http://tinyurl.com/9fxuv)
Old June 21st 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

ducttape have you removed that video?

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Getting ready for the summer holidays!
Old June 21st 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
adjuggler

littleman wrote:
http://vimeo.com/831641

At the very end of the video, I tried jumping a four set and let go of
the seat in mid air. Its funny because the cameraman doesn't follow me
so you just see my legs fly up in mid air and disappear off the screen.

That looked super embarressing in front of those skate boarders

--
adjuggler

Danni wrote:
I never new you had so much footage of me

'(Youtube Page)' (http://www.youtube.com/user/ADJuggler)
'(Vimeo)' (http://www.vimeo.com/adjuggler)
Old June 22nd 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
ducttape have you removed that video?

yeah I updated the credits... 'New link'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfmpn3gKHhk)

Old June 22nd 08, 12:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

'Y'all inspired me to make the crash reel I've been meaning to make for
a couple of years.' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcuncG_ZKEk)

Four years of crazy crashes featured in other UFP/ISUUC videos
condensed down to 2 minutes. I'll put a few of the crashes in this
video up against anything posted in this thread so far, except maybe
Andrew Carter's tire crash, which probably won't ever be topped.

Warning: There is some swearing in the music so if you are Yoopers you
should probably watch with the sound off.

Old June 22nd 08, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Seager

Use this link instead for the crash reel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vz3KF5WA3c

I fixed the letterboxing on youtube. The link in the post above this
one won't work anymore.